Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To (4420 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
If dem need gun,make dem carry
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
shocked shocked why na? grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
Na so e dey start
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
I prefer lyrical battle. it always bring out the best in artistes intellectual ones I mean Can we leave it like that? undecided grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
U 4get say dem be humans abi?
Ordinary yabbing dey comot punch!
How much more this!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Well, I pray it ends well just like the case of Obama vs McCain. Loser accepting his fate. Anyways, we, the listeners, will judge.
*just thinking* tracks like talking to you are not uncommon in Mode's song. E pluribus unum and Toron giwa are perfect examples
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NA INTELLECTUAL WAR, RUGGED WOULD BE FORGOTTEN B4 DECEMBER

AND IF NA GUNS, I WUD RENDER MY SUPPORT TO MODE!!!!!!!! WE GO KILL D IDOT!!!!!!!

I HATE U RUGGED I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NA INTELLECTUAL WAR, RUGGED WOULD BE FORGOTTEN before DECEMBER

AND IF NA GUNS, I would RENDER MY SUPPORT TO MODE!!!!!!!! WE GO KILL D IDOT!!!!!!!

mumu like u grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NA INTELLECTUAL WAR, RUGGED WOULD BE FORGOTTEN before DECEMBER

AND IF NA GUNS, I would RENDER MY SUPPORT TO MODE!!!!!!!! WE GO KILL D IDOT!!!!!!!

Lyrical war is enough bros grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by dammiecool(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
Na things like java den dey kill even before d war begins.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
dammiecool:

Na things like java den dey kill even before d war begins.

na java u use thing qualify
lmfao
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
iyalaya una. ur dad is a thing. u heared me right, he's a thing wiv a small thing beneath!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lmfao!
Java did it hit u dat bad?
Ouch.lol
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by dammiecool(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
i don talk am b4 say java na animal baba nla eranko can u see how he mess hin papa n mama.eranko lasan lasan omo lasan ikeji aja.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ruggedy baba album won the album of d year,sold millions!
Abi how e take buy new jeep?
Him buy one original platinum,starts a clothing line and making more money 4rm shows!

while mode9 dey beef and diss dey claim africa's greatest and stil dey waka about wit him timbaland boots
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

Ruggedy baba album won the album of d year,sold millions!
Abi how e take buy new jeep?
Him buy one original platinum,starts a clothing line and making more money from shows!

while mode9 dey beef and diss dey claim africa's greatest and stil dey waka about wit him timbaland boots

Clothing label wey i never see anybody dey wear!!!

And i'm not concerened about dere riches man. Mode gives me wat i want and i wud repay him back by getting d originals of his album and giving to peeps as gifts too.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

Clothing label wey i never see anybody dey wear!!!

And i'm not concerened about dere riches man. Mode gives me what i want and i would repay him back by getting d originals of his album and giving to peeps as gifts too.
y u come dey tell me??
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

y u come dey tell me??

wen mode9 don defeat all rappers, una go dey find other excuses dey talk about his car garrage, his wadrobe and bank account, na dat one concern una.

bloody haters!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
selfish fan grin
u no want make ur artiste chop tongue
dey wear timbaland up and down tongue
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

selfish fan grin
u no want make ur artiste chop tongue
dey wear timbaland up and down tongue

chop ke? In modenine rugged or sauce, who looks well fed. Who looks like he's richer? Ode
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

chop ke? In modenine rugged or sauce, who looks well fed. Who looks like he's richer? Ode
lmfao!!!
na by size abi
ok i gree o grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by blinx(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2008
i know that Rugged will be somewhere wondering y the hell this Mode guy is always going out of his way to diss him. First of all rugged knows that mode is a good rapper that was y when mode did that "turon giwa" track in his last album, and obviosly he was talking to rugged in that track, rugged responded with "my life" and in track he told mode that it's not enough for him to say his flow is tight, it's not enough for him to say his show is good, it's not enough for to free style and battle but when it comes to achievement can he rattle. From that response you'll see that rugged agrees that mode is tight but aside that what else can he say for himself. Rugged has never said he's the best, all he says is that he is the biggest and he has done much for the industry. Look at Kaffi, 9ice, Durela, Cmion, Morel and a host of others. Rugged helped them find their feet. Who has mode really helped. Even 9ice confessed that initially he didn't like rugged cos rugged came out dissing guys but that same rugged paid him for the track ruggedybaba and was taking him round the country for shows and giving him tips on how to make it. Today 9ice is made. The list goes on. Many will rather feature rugged than mode. I keep saying i like mode but prefere rugged. I've not seen mode's new album. Once i see it i'll buy it and enjoy the ones i like. I also think that mode is tired of bieng broke and wants to hammer by calling rugged's name in his track, but i've always said that the day mode goes as far as calling rugged's name, that will be the end cos i trust rugged to do almost a full album addressing the topic Mode 9.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2008
blinx:

i know that Rugged will be somewhere wondering y the hell this Mode guy is always going out of his way to diss him. First of all rugged knows that mode is a good rapper that was y when mode did that "turon giwa" track in his last album, and obviosly he was talking to rugged in that track, rugged responded with "my life" and in track he told mode that it's not enough for him to say his flow is tight, it's not enough for him to say his show is good, it's not enough for to free style and battle but when it comes to achievement can he rattle. From that response you'll see that rugged agrees that mode is tight but aside that what else can he say for himself. Rugged has never said he's the best, all he says is that he is the biggest and he has done much for the industry. Look at Kaffi, 9ice, Durela, Cmion, Morel and a host of others. Rugged helped them find their feet. Who has mode really helped. Even 9ice confessed that initially he didn't like rugged because rugged came out dissing guys but that same rugged paid him for the track ruggedybaba and was taking him round the country for shows and giving him tips on how to make it. Today 9ice is made. The list goes on. Many will rather feature rugged than mode. I keep saying i like mode but prefere rugged. I've not seen mode's new album. Once i see it i'll buy it and enjoy the ones i like. I also think that mode is tired of bieng broke and wants to hammer by calling rugged's name in his track, but i've always said that the day mode goes as far as calling rugged's name, that will be the end because i trust rugged to do almost a full album addressing the topic Mode 9.

honda 2008
end of discussion grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by dejiariyo: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
you said ruggedman has helped a lot of artist but do u know how many artiste careers ruggedman has destroyed by dissing them with his ehn ehn track,
i cant even see the difference in the industry after his dissing he only used that to help his career and not the industry cos after he came out with his diss, we still have pple like psquare,saucekid and banky w e.t.c thats came up with other pples beat.he never started the video revolution in the industry all he did was to confuse pple and put some artiste career to a stall.and u lots on this site were all dissing modenine cos he was not mentioning ruggeds name now he did u blaming him again,there is nothing thats can satisfy u guys and modenine said its already

ur last track track was 9ice cos 9ice was on it

pls remember the first house in ibadan does not mean the best house in ibadan
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2008
dejiariyo:

you said ruggedman has helped a lot of artist but do u know how many artiste careers ruggedman has destroyed by dissing them with his ehn ehn track,
i can't even see the difference in the industry after his dissing he only used that to help his career and not the industry because after he came out with his diss, we still have people like psquare,saucekid and banky w e.t.c thats came up with other pples beat.he never started the video revolution in the industry all he did was to confuse people and put some artiste career to a stall.and u lots on this site were all dissing modenine because he was not mentioning ruggeds name now he did u blaming him again,there is nothing thats can satisfy u guys and modenine said its already

ur last track track was 9ice because 9ice was on it

please remember the first house in ibadan does not mean the best house in ibadan

ure just spewing shit angry
whos career was destroyed
wackess was raining while the real ones cldnt make
he addressed that and u say he destroyed there careers, like they were meant to be there in the first place

see u no get point jare

and wut do u mean we still have peolple like psquare saucekid and banky?
are u ok
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
dejiariyo:

i can't even see the difference in the industry after his dissing he only used that to help his career and not the industry because after he came out with his diss, we still have people like psquare,saucekid and banky w e.t.c thats came up with other pples beat.he never started the video revolution in the industry all he did was to confuse people and put some artiste career to a stall.and u lots on this site were all dissing modenine because he was not mentioning ruggeds name now he did u blaming him again,there is nothing thats can satisfy u guys and modenine said its already

ur last track track was 9ice because 9ice was on it

please remember the first house in ibadan does not mean the best house in ibadan

Gba yi !!!!!!!!!!!!! U get mouth die.

D same fools here were saying mode cudnt mention rugged's name. He don do am now and na anoda angle una won start. una dey mad.

Let him keep all he has to himself,

And who said mode is broke. Is there any country that a the most uncommercial rapper be richer than the most commercial. And with modenine's uncommercial nature he is still farrrrr richer dan some commercial rappers.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2008
For the records, After the track ehen by Ruggedman two out of the affected Artistes/Group still were able to run Naija with hits.

Olu Maintain (from Maintain) with Yahooze & co.
Eedris Abdulkareem with Mr. Lecturer and Jagajaga.
blinx:

i know that Rugged will be somewhere wondering y the hell this Mode guy is always going out of his way to diss him. First of all rugged knows that mode is a good rapper that was y when mode did that "turon giwa" track in his last album, and obviosly he was talking to rugged in that track, rugged responded with "my life" and in track he told mode that it's not enough for him to say his flow is tight, it's not enough for him to say his show is good, it's not enough for to free style and battle but when it comes to achievement can he rattle. From that response you'll see that rugged agrees that mode is tight but aside that what else can he say for himself. Rugged has never said he's the best, all he says is that he is the biggest and he has done much for the industry. Look at Kaffi, 9ice, Durela, Cmion, Morel and a host of others. Rugged helped them find their feet. Who has mode really helped. Even 9ice confessed that initially he didn't like rugged because rugged came out dissing guys but that same rugged paid him for the track ruggedybaba and was taking him round the country for shows and giving him tips on how to make it. Today 9ice is made. The list goes on. Many will rather feature rugged than mode. I keep saying i like mode but prefere rugged. I've not seen mode's new album. Once i see it i'll buy it and enjoy the ones i like. I also think that mode is tired of bieng broke and wants to hammer by calling rugged's name in his track, but i've always said that the day mode goes as far as calling rugged's name, that will be the end because i trust rugged to do almost a full album addressing the topic Mode 9.
I beg to disagree on those two Artistes highlighted above. Durela and 9ice are not a product of Ruggedman's help on the industry. Durella forced his way into the music scene with songs like Wiskolowiska, Shayo, I'm a Gunner, etc.
If we've to thank any Artiste for 9ice career, it should be 2shots. 9ice gained the much needed attention on 2shot's Make them talk before releasing songs like Music Daddy, Little Money and of course Gongo aso. It could be the success of Make them talk that initiated the invitation of Ruggedman to 9ice on Ruggedy baba. The best track of Ruggedman IMO

I don't know if Rugged help them financially though.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2008
first of all my mother would say, that this are too grown up men old enough to have children digracing themselve publicly and seeking for popularity which they already have

and i would say
what is it with guyz and having all this ego for pete's sake
whateva is their lack or brawl for?
ok, rugged dissed him or modo dissed him, dahh who cares
cant they patch up things and forge ahead, bring out hits that makes the whole of nigeria get rocking, cos obviously all this diss music they bring out is enjoyed by few, expecially males,

they would keep up with the attack and counter attack while other artiste take up their positions as the best rappers in nigeria eg, Terry the Rapman, Free style, Mi, This "Ibo BOY" guy and etc
let them patch things up
and let the past be past and the future be future angry
daah undecided

and you guyz aint helping matter atall angry
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2008
princesa:

first of all my mother would say, that this are too grown up men old enough to have children digracing themselve publicly and seeking for popularity which they already have

and i would say
what is it with guys and having all this ego for pete's sake
whateva is their lack or brawl for?
ok, rugged dissed him or modo dissed him, dahh who cares
can't they patch up things and forge ahead, bring out hits that makes the whole of nigeria get rocking, because obviously all this diss music they bring out is enjoyed by few, expecially males,

they would keep up with the attack and counter attack while other artiste take up their positions as the best rappers in nigeria eg, Terry the Rapman, Free style, Mi, This "Ibo BOY" guy and etc
let them patch things up
and let the past be past and the future be future angry
daah undecided

and you guys aint helping matter atall angry

yawwwn!!!!!!!!!! as if RnB no dey for u to hear. We have ladies feeling all dat has been happening on board. heared of chasisgal, smruf and co.

Go get something doing and leave this thread for us.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2008
that what to expect of a guy undecided

am into RnB and into Hip hop
and i dnt care what other girls in Music/radio has said or feels
i do care that i have an opinion to make and i am making it
if you are feeling tired or yawny, and if i am the cause
then stop me cool

too bad you cant tongue
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2008
princessa u dey hurt me o grin
leave the thread now
delay is dangerous grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
who is gonna make me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download RYDERS - Am Virgin / Official Video: P Square Ft T.I - Ejeajo | Download / Dua Lipa - Levitating (remix) Ft. Dababy (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.