Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To (4421 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by chrisical(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
This is really getting out of hand.I am a ruggedman fan and i lik mode too. I think PMAN SHOULD step into this. hell will break lose if rugged replies this . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
is there still PMAN in this country
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
not in this time undecided
they have kindaof gone with the wind
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by steve49ja(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
Mode is only looking for a way to sell more copies o jare,likes of terry the rap man who mode started with as a group with OD and couple of others as ABJ boys or somfin where dem de today? theyre not so famous any more at it seems they havent found someone to attack for no reason, why did mode move to lagos? and why exactly would he wanna beef rugged? to me mehn he needs more work cos i aint feelyn his black ass et al. Rugged spits 9icely though he has poor videos to back them up but how would MODE say ruggedy baba ways only 9ice cos he had 9ice innit there's no sense at all in this,the song ruggedy baba is classic, a good music, every line you hear, dilutes easily, am not
Exaggerating except for the chorus where 9ice sold us with the deep yoruba wordings, ruggedy deserves every bit of praise he receives for creating standards to differenciate the boys from the Men.
Mode would be better if only he understands what nigeria music patronisers demand.you dont expect a vulcanizer, shoe marker or a market woman to buy mode's album do you?
Also anytime any day SAUCE beat mode, he is no where close to SAUcE's swagger.

Of course i would like rugged to reply to this in a matured way like he does and improve in his videos.

@tosin and other ruggedy fans
dont back down dude if youre for ruggedy dont consider changing your mind instead find more points to prove his superiority and value to the rap game
Nuff said

OUT!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
steve49ja:

Mode is only looking for a way to sell more copies o jare,likes of terry the rap man who mode started with as a group with OD and couple of others as ABJ boys or somfin where them de today? theyre not so famous any more at it seems they havent found someone to attack for no reason, why did mode move to lagos? and why exactly would he want to beef rugged? to me mehn he needs more work because i aint feelyn his black ass et al. Rugged spits 9icely though he has poor videos to back them up but how would MODE say ruggedy baba ways only 9ice because he had 9ice innit there's no sense at all in this,the song ruggedy baba is classic, a good music, every line you hear, dilutes easily, am not
Exaggerating except for the chorus where 9ice sold us with the deep yoruba wordings, ruggedy deserves every bit of praise he receives for creating standards to differenciate the boys from the Men.
Mode would be better if only he understands what nigeria music patronisers demand.you don't expect a vulcanizer, shoe marker or a market woman to buy mode's album do you?
Also anytime any day SAUCE beat mode, he is no where close to SAUcE's swagger.

Of course i would like rugged to reply to this in a matured way like he does and improve in his videos.

Nuff said

OUT!!!
thats what i have been trying to say
only few male enjoy his kind of music undecided
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by blinx(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
that person that said that 9ice won best african act should understand that in 9ja singers make more money. 9ice was wise enough to take the advice of kabasa and went into singing instead of rapping. All the a list acts in this country like psquare, d bang, olu maintain, 9ice, faze, 2face, KC Presh and a few others are all singers. The only rapper in the a list is rugged but cats like Naeto C and MI are gradually making it into the a list. Mode is yet to make it into the a list. Mode said that Rugged brags that he has money but olu maintain is richer than him. Point of currection, Olu is a singer. Which rap act has made more more than rugged? None.
Some mode fans are talking about Rugged dissing mode but truth be told, mode started it all, and really wonder why mode has singled out rugged for destruction without provocation.
I noticed that some Rugged fans after listning to mode's became scared. I strongly believe that is this battle, Rugged will come tops.
mode fans have been talking about mind game but i think it's time for rugged to play a few mind game with mode. Rugged might not reply now. He may release his videos, while that one is selling he'll be monitoring what mode will reap from dissing him and definitely it wont be much. Then rugged will come out with a befiting response. Talking to u wasn't a decoy, i think bangging was the decoy.
Rugged should come out with another baraje. wine your waist for me, jusile, rock da spot and wont battle were good but we need another baraje. Even the haters will dance to it.
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by chasisgirl(f): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2008
chrisical:

This is really getting out of hand.I am a ruggedman fan and i lik mode too. I think PMAN SHOULD step into this. hell will break lose if rugged replies this . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LMFAO, PMAN KERUGGEDMAN IS ABOUT TO REPLY TRACK 22, MODENINE CALLED HIS NAME BOLDLY, IF RUGEDMAN DOESNT REPLY HE IS DOOMED FOR LIFE !AND HE WILL BE LABELLED A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN HIPHOP. EVEN EEDRIS WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD! LMFAO I AM ENJOYING THIS , BUT HONESTLY GUYS I THINK MODENINE WOULD WIN , RUUGED WAS TOO WEAK WITH BANGING SI ELETI! NO PUNCHLINE NO METAPHOR NO PERSONAL,.NO DISS, EEDRIS MUST BE LAUGHING NOW! RUGGEDMAN WE ARE WAITING FOR UR ALBUM REPLY O, TRACK 22, DEATH BLOW GBOOOSA! INFACT !I HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME A MODENINE FAN because HE WAS BOLD ! PMAN KO PMAN NI. WETIN CONCERN PMAN FOR NAIJA HIPHOP? LET THE HEALTHY COMPETITION CONTINUE
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by princesa(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
you guyz are sure the violene type sad
why dont you ask them to patch things up, insted of asking a counter-attack?
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by abdurrazaq(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
chrisical:

No, It's only getting interesting. The bonus Track on the album lived up to it's name, It is really Death Blow to Ruggedman. Imagine Mode9 even compared him with Kaffy shocked shocked I also doubt his ability to match Mode lyrically. undecided
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by Bamsyle(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2008
Y'all are just too funny. *Wanted to say sumn but you guys made me forget while laughing, I'll be back*
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
hisses

i dont know whether in other countries, hip hop heads reasin d way some fools reason in this country. His work is to make music. Good rap music and he has done it. If you want to buy it look for it, if u dont want, leave it at least he hasnt come to anyone's house to come knock ur doors to buy!!!! so all u haters shud STFU!!!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
java u just dey vex un top say nothing!!!
hiss
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

java u just dey vex un top say nothing!!!
hiss

notin fit make me vex for here. d only tin dat cud make me vex wud be if mode 9 album aint dope, but from wat heads v been saying, its dope
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by ajayi1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
I heared that the album is good. so get your own now. cheesy
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

I heared that the album is good. so get your own now. cheesy

correct guy.

no one has said anything bad about d album. even haters. d only thing dey have to say to an artiste dat dropped a hot album is dat he's broke, he has only one boot. wetin be una own dere sef? buy d album and listen to it or forever STFU!!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
Java y ur blood dey hot?
Calm down jare
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by javalove(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
na u know. my blood no dey hot
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by chasisgirl(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
@javalove
who told u mode had haters, ? we only wanted him to stop being a bitch by calling rugged name! but he is still a bigger bitch according to tosin and skingo if he doesnt reply ghetto p, cuzz that boy is a punchline wizard unlike ruggedwaka!

ghetto p would neva keep quiet if mode calls his name boldly, unlike ruggedwaka who is a fake mc dissing wackawicki mcs like eedris only
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by dejiariyo: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2008
can someone tell me why modenine shud reply ghetto p,,,,,,,,,,,for what reason its like u saying nas shud reply someone like serious jones,serious jones might be good lyrically but he cant be compared to nas anyday,if nas dont reply pple like that so why shud modenine reply ghetto p.
whats the beef all about ,tell me any album he got and whats has he achieved in the industry after the diss to modenine how many mixtapes or album does he have in the street ,like modenine said (he doesent want beef all he wants is publicity) and its true if modenine had reply him he would have bin popular by now but modenine deprived him of that break,we shud not condone any ruggedman style of kill them success.
yu cant tell me modenine is wack lyrically so why u dissing someone who is better than yu get urself out there and stop looking for cheap publicity its aint cool anymore,u have to work hard for ur breakthru and not dissing pple who are your better.

and pple talking about modenine using ruggedman to sell album whats did ruggedman did to sell his first album?he dissed so if modenine is paying him back in his own coin then its well deserved

and i had some pple saying modenine is broke, like modenine said IGNORANCE IS THE NEW COOL,,,how can u determine pple richness remember there is diff btw being rich and being wealthy modenine can never be broke if he can be having up to 5 shows in a month i would call that broke,he must even be better than most nigerian artiste but he chooses not to live a fake live like most of the artiste we have now,its not about the best cars or the best sunglasses or the best clothes u wear thats dont make u rich,its makes u look stupid maybe its to most of u lots who lives in nigeria but not to anyone who lives abroad,i have seen tuface most of the time in the uk and the usa he passes for just ordinary man on the street its only in nigeria thats all thats fake live exist and thats why i used modenine word IGNORANCE
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by dejiariyo: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2008
IS THE NEW COOL. big up to modenine and other artiste that keep it real and u lots shud stop encouraging fake live among this so called celebrity,its whats u spit out thats u shud be judge on and not the ice on the neck or champange u pomp ,its all fake
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2008
dejiariyo:

IS THE NEW COOL. big up to modenine and other artiste that keep it real and u lots should stop encouraging fake live among this so called celebrity,its whats u spit out thats u should be judge on and not the ice on the neck or champange u pomp ,its all fake

ure an ignoramus
no apologies!!!!

so ever1 must be like mode9 abi
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2008
dejiariyo:

can someone tell me why modenine should reply ghetto p,,,,,,,,,,,for what reason its like u saying nas should reply someone like serious jones,serious jones might be good lyrically but he can't be compared to nas anyday,if nas don't reply people like that so why should modenine reply ghetto p.
whats the beef all about ,tell me any album he got and whats has he achieved in the industry after the diss to modenine how many mixtapes or album does he have in the street ,like modenine said (he doesent want beef all he wants is publicity) and its true if modenine had reply him he would have bin popular by now but modenine deprived him of that break,we should not condone any ruggedman style of kill them success.
yu can't tell me modenine is wack lyrically so why u dissing someone who is better than yu get yourself out there and stop looking for cheap publicity its aint cool anymore,u have to work hard for ur breakthru and not dissing people who are your better.

and people talking about modenine using ruggedman to sell album whats did ruggedman did to sell his first album?he dissed so if modenine is paying him back in his own coin then its well deserved

and i had some people saying modenine is broke, like modenine said IGNORANCE IS THE NEW COOL,,,how can u determine people richness remember there is diff between being rich and being wealthy modenine can never be broke if he can be having up to 5 shows in a month i would call that broke,he must even be better than most nigerian artiste but he chooses not to live a fake live like most of the artiste we have now,its not about the best cars or the best sunglasses or the best clothes u wear thats don't make u rich,its makes u look stupid maybe its to most of u lots who lives in nigeria but not to anyone who lives abroad,i have seen tuface most of the time in the uk and the usa he passes for just ordinary man on the street its only in nigeria thats all thats fake live exist and thats why i used modenine word IGNORANCE

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by chasisgirl(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2008
@khanaye o kanayo
u sound stupid whenever u say WORD!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2008
chasisgirl:

@khanaye o kanayo
u sound stupid whenever u say WORD!

I know you're a girl and i wont trade words with you cus you know next to nothing. You should go to the romance section if you need someone to take you out!, You just dont understand the meaning of WORD!!! grin

If you dont like it then go kill ya self!!! WORD! grin

That's ma own Swagger!!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2008
Swagger? And wut makes u think u know more dan she does?
Jst curious o!
No harm intended
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
tosinadeda:

Swagger? And what makes u think u know more dan she does?
Jst curious o!
No harm intended

He be like say she be your sister or your girlfriend. You both are wack!, YOu know the meaning of swagger so dont ask me dude. Your guy Sauce I can't feel my face swagger was a Lil Wayne and a guy's project they stoped but your local boy had to take it up, WORD!!!
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
I no know y all u mode9 fans,ur blood jst dey hot!
Simple question o! U said WORD is ur swag!
How?
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
tosinadeda:

I no know y all u mode9 fans,ur blood jst dey hot!
Simple question o! U said WORD is ur swag!
How?

Hot ke?, You will never understand man, I know you like Rugged and Sauce. Dem both cant face Mode, cos they've got no lyrics UPSTAIRS!!!!!, Worddddddddddddd! grin
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by tosinadeda: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
Mumn ure blinded with beef!
Everytn na fight to u abi?
For ur info i listen to mode9 cos his flows are sick!
So i dunno wut u talkn about
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
Beef ke? No be Fight, i think you're taking it personal, I've got no beef against anybody but I dey wonder why you dey compare rugged to mode?
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by steve49ja(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
hehehe this guy na wa
how much mode de pay you
that's if you no be mode sef
Re: Pls Who Is Modenine Talking To by khanye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ steve

u be mumu, I hate people comparing Lion and Dog, Mode is not giving me anymoney, you guyz should stop comparing him with that dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Music: Work Well By Eddieroll / FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 / Video : Cardi B - Press 3gp Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.