Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? (929 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Begging by girls is nothing new to us. But at least I expect girls to ask about the guy's occupation and financial standing first before begging for recharge cards or whatever it is. These girls just drop the bills without knowing if the guy has eaten for that day or not. This is same as asking someone to give you something without caring about how the person gets what you want. You won't be bothered if he/she steals or kills as long as he/she provides what you need. What really gives girls the impression that EVERY GUY is loaded with money that it becomes unnecessary to figure out if he can provide or not? Why wouldn't broke ladies understand that there are also broke guys just as they are broke too?
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Every Lolzz..girls can differentiate clearly..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
4GET GIRL MATA.....GO HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by kowema(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
Every Lolzz..girls can differentiate clearly..
Lmao....For real, trust me we know the difference....That Every word is a Fallacy
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
kowema:

Lmao....For real, trust me we know the difference....That Every word is a Fallacy
Lolz..una eyes sha..belyk God jxt turn una eyes to xray machine..we can also tell d 'Trying' ladies shaa..
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
help me ask them o embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by AltarBoy1: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
You knw, its best a guy have something doing, or rather have cash to spare for a girl before wooing a lady. Cos once you have a GF, there is 75percent tendency that you'v got to spend on her. And when you didnt meet her demand, you will most likely feel bad. Its just normal for an average girl *weda na ur gf or not* to expect something frm you.
My exp... Sometimes last month, after a long walk under the hot sun, searching for job. I entered into a small restaurant *all dese upgraded mama put* as i sat down, waiting for the waiter to come take my order. I noticed one fine babe sitting on another table and eating. So i jst gathered liver, went over to her table n asked if i could join her, wch she agreed. To be frank, i wanted to buy swallow without meat #200, but cos of her, i added meat of #100 making it 300. My order was served and we started discussing randomly as I eat. When I finished, I called the waiter to come collect his money. Brought out 1k n gave the guy, collected my 7h and was abt putting it in my wallet when the lady said and I quote, "why cant you be a gentleman". I was like, what do you mean. She just said "dont you knw dat courtesy demand you pay for my bill". Men, my head just small.*dis is sm1 i told dat am searchin 4 job o* so i jst told her "if i pay for your bill, will you follow me home" she just smiled and said, bad boy. I jst left the restaurant wondering btw the 2 of us, who is the bad person. I least expected such tin frm her, cos she really looked responsible and am pretty sure she is not a wench. Some girls sha. Always looking out for free things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by dein77(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Honestly, I don't know. It's just kinda natural.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by ronald4lif(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
AltarBoy1:
You knw, its best a guy have something doing, or rather have cash to spare for a girl before wooing a lady. Cos once you have a GF, there is 75percent tendency that you'v got to spend on her. And when you didnt meet her demand, you will most likely feel bad. Its just normal for an average girl *weda na ur gf or not* to expect something frm you.
My exp... Sometimes last month, after a long walk under the hot sun, searching for job. I entered into a small restaurant *all dese upgraded mama put* as i sat down, waiting for the waiter to come take my order. I noticed one fine babe sitting on another table and eating. So i jst gathered liver, went over to her table n asked if i could join her, wch she agreed. To be frank, i wanted to buy swallow without meat #200, but cos of her, i added meat of #100 making it 300. My order was served and we started discussing randomly as I eat. When I finished, I called the waiter to come collect his money. Brought out 1k n gave the guy, collected my 7h and was abt putting it in my wallet when the lady said and I quote, "why cant you be a gentleman". I was like, what do you mean. She just said "dont you knw dat courtesy demand you pay for my bill". Men, my head just small.*dis is sm1 i told dat am searchin 4 job o* so i jst told her "if i pay for your bill, will you follow me home" she just smiled and said, bad boy. I jst left the restaurant wondering btw the 2 of us, who is the bad person. I least expected such tin frm her, cos she really looked responsible and am pretty sure she is not a wench. Some girls sha. Always looking out for free things.

This really got me laughing really, upgraded mama put and swallow without meat lol.

She was at the restaurant before you came and she wants you to foot her bills even after telling her you're a job seeker? Things are really happening in our country
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by ireneony(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
if u get money we nor need to ask for ur occupation
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by ronald4lif(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:

Are you after the money or his personality and the love he got in his heart
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by FLAWLES(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
D rate at which girls ask guys for money eehn........FRUSTRATING

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
see u like u sef no dey check am, u dey pretend.
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by youngds: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
angry sad Dis generation of girls are pocketly molesting dem guyz
...Good Job
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Highflyer3(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2014
God knows I will never date an unemployed girl or someone who doesn't have a handiwork
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by eghos12(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2014
the more girls ask for money the more they are likely to work and the more men find money and the more it becomes a man world cause who controls money controls everthing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Exjoker(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2014
That is cause they have Fish-brain...
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That Every Guy Has Money? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
This is happening everywhere,daily and threads keep surfacing about this menance of our naija girls,yet they come and start their usual "its the type you have been meeting,change your taste, dnt generalise bla bla bla..
you ladies should fvckn admit most of you are like that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy / A Question For Both Guys And Ladies / Types Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.