Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures (5417 Views)

Photo : Davido Strikes A Pose With Aki And Paw Paw / Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By / Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by foshola(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
AKIN AND PAW. WHO BI THE MASTER? SEE PICTURES
GUYS COMMENT ON THIS NOW OK

Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Ben13: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
who be akin, who be paw?
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by bydot1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
paw paw[b](osita iheme)[/b] is d one on white suite while aki[b](chinedu ikedieze)[/b] is d other one.
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by UNLEASHED(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
Paw paw ko mango ni
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by bydot1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
hehehehe, grin
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by smile4kenn(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2008
They r both masters
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Ben13: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2008
smallish is an understatement!
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by foshola(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
I hear say they don marry
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Andala: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2008
Aki
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by mohawkchic(f): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2008
~Lol ,just looking at their pics gets me in a fit of giggles!! -They both are in their own right!! I like Osita tho,something about him makes me grin
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Dclique(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
Those guys are make me laugh,
i like them bt i dnt like all their movies
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Razmuhy: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
Aki is okay but paw paw acts better, although I'm not crazy about their movies.
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by ztyle(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2008
Can Someone please invite them to NAIRALAND? embarassed
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by foshola(m): 2:43am On Dec 01, 2008
i will invite them ok
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by chyk91(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2008
I think aki is better
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by rite2salas(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2008
pawpaw ko, guava ni cheesy
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by diggler(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Lol ,just looking at their pics gets me in a fit of giggles!! -They both are in their own right!! I like Osita tho,something about him makes me grin

Let me finish that for you, Get all hot & wet in ur special place abi? grin grin
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by ajah1(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aki is better than Paw- paw. My brother thinks they suck. He's tired of watching their movies.
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2008
diggler:

Let me finish that for you, Get all hot & wet in ur special place abi? grin grin

~Your mind fingers are so in the gutter!! if you put your cursor over this  grin emoticon,i am dam sure it says "GRIN"  cheesy my sentence was never Incomplete!!
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by rubbiee(f): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2008
i give ma repect to both of dem
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Infoseye(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
they should not be separated at all if they want to remain in the lime light
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by dyabman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
I dont like them cos they ain't acting funny films again
Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
We all know that Aki is the brain why Paw Paw abi na Mango dem call am be Pinky

Aki acts and looks more matured than Paw Paw

Paw Paw fine and get dress sense pass Aki but my iphone fine and get dress sense pass both of them sha

I have seen them both face 2 face and i know what i am talking abt.

@ All Nairalander females PM me and i can dash u both of them number free of Charge . Did i just say that ?

I'm off to get basket mouth incase nairalnder's rain abuse on me.

Re: Akin And Paw. Who Bi The Master? See Pictures by matrixx(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2008
Na me be the master!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Controversial Nollywood Movie Posters (photos For 18+) / Funmi Iyanda Sets The Internet On Fire With Topless Photo Of Herself / Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.