Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures (5416 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by Hoodguy: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Here are some hilarious � photo collections of the day.
Have fun in the lockdown Swaghoodies.

Full post link below>>
https://swaghood..com/2020/04/forget-lockdown-and-laugh-bit-with.html

3 Likes

Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by LOVEGINO(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Checkout my signature if u re using telegram

1 Like

Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by YourRegularNgn: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2020
These are funny! Thank you for lightening up the mood.

I recently wrote a post about the effects of the coronavirus on everybody. Please read and share your thoughts
https://www.yourregularnigerian.com/the-effects-of-covid-19/
Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2020
i need a job please, after this covid shit is over. Electrical engineer
Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by Mywd: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
cassidy1996:
i need a job please, after this covid shit is over. Electrical engineer

Just imagine....Now i know Nigeria issa shit....

Abeg bros u be first class?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mywd:

Just imagine....Now i know Nigeria issa shit....

Abeg bros u be first class?? undecided
bros anything for me?
Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by Mazigabriel(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hoodguy:
Here are some hilarious � photo collections of the day.
Have fun in the lockdown Swaghoodies.

Full post link below>>
https://swaghood..com/2020/04/forget-lockdown-and-laugh-bit-with.html
impressive
Re: Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures by Trendy247: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I can't laugh with just two pictures

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts After His Ex-wife, Michelle Sent Message To Him (PHOTO) / Beyonce Exoose Her ......... Fat Cat / When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.