Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Travel As An Assylum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel As An Assylum (3971 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel As An Assylum by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
I want to travel as an asylum. A guy said it doesn't require visa and airfare ticket. He said if i can be able to find a cargo plane traveling to the country of my destination; i will enter into it and fly like 6-10 hours and get to the country of my destination. He said when i get there, i can find my way. I could apply for a permit as an asylum seeker. If i am denied one, i would then marry a citizen of that country. That way, i can get my residence permit. What i want to know now is how to find a cargo plane traveling to countries like Australia, Norway, Finland, Sweden or any of the cool countries i can be comfortable in and find a job. Please i need a connection to travel through this means. Anyone that can assist me, i will appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. My email is bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by Hesperus(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
Whhaaaaaattt You must be out of your mind to even be considering it! If it was as easy as that, why hasnt dat same guy gone himself?
You better not believe all these outrageously ridiculous stories.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by Thadude(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
bigmodo u again?, u never give up sha!

Anyway i dont know where that guy got his info from first of all before u board a cargo plane u must go thro' immigration and customs, so that discredit the issue of none requirement of visa or passport. Secondly no plane will lift u for free, thirdly cargo planes basically travel shorter distances and occurs between 2 countries with huge trade interconnectivity. The only cargo plane i can think of for u is the postal cargo planes like DHL, UPS etc and i doubt if they come to Nigeria cos they would require huge volume of customer dispatch packages to make their coming reasonable and even if they do, they risk loosing their license and international reputation if caught uplifting an asylum seek. Another thing u should know is that there is a fine an airline has to pay the receiving country for bringing in a refugee which is up to $30,000USD per head, that is why even after going through immigration and customs in Nigeria Airline officials still carryout a final check on travel documents at the flight gate to save their neck from loosing points and paying such huge fine.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by komekn(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
I hope you are not intending to stow away in the cargo hold of a plane, assuming you can somehow by hook or crook sneak into a cargo plane in Nigeria (easy part) and you don't suffocate or freeze to death before you arrive. Freight holding areas in any airport(particularly UK airports) are high security points, cctv, guard dogs, etc, so you immediately get caught and you claim asylum.

First, you will be sent to clearing center or if you are young, able and from Nigeria a detention center, to substantiate the basis of your claim, to cut a long story short it may take 3-12 months but less than maybe 3% of Nigerian claimants are successful in these claims and don't get fleeced by the hundreds of Naija immigration lawyers, promising to do the impossible as long as legal aid covers you or you can foot the legal bill.

My advice its not where you are but who you are that makes the difference.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by DisGuy: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
o boy na by force? why not as bilms how you can get a chieftaincy title and enjoy life in nigeria

there's money in nigeria o  grin
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by debosky(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2008
babaibara:

do you mind to travel to canada through the means you want i.e assylum? contact me 07041131292.
benefits include, a[b] stipend of $1500 per month, a cell phone and a petty job, then after 5 years you get a permanent resident permit.[/b]

Blatant FRAUD - There is no such provision in Canada. Deal with this man at your peril. Nairalanders have been warned.

bigmodo use some of this energy to develop yourself in Nigeria, this desperation will lead you into the hands of fraudsters.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by LadyT(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
We really need NollyWood to make films about the perils of people with no papers in foreign lands. How they suffer and fear 24/7. Maybe then people will actually understand the meaning of its not easy!

Greed will get you no where. Theres no gold paving the streets anywhere!
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by damiso(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2008
LadyT:

We really need NollyWood to make films about the perils of people with no papers in foreign lands. How they suffer and fear 24/7. Maybe then people will actually understand the meaning of its not easy!

Greed will get you no where. Theres no gold paving the streets anywhere!
i think i agree with that.i have so many ideas and examples that would suffice as good scripts.Man this big modo dude is really funny.naija is really not that BAD,its actually easier to be rich in naija than any most of these western nations.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by MrCrackles(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2008
babaibara:

do you mind to travel to canada through the means you want i.e assylum? contact me 07041131292.
benefits include, a stipend of $1500 per month, a cell phone and a petty job, then after 5 years you get a permanent resident permit.

Bloody liar

You are a bleeding fraudster!!
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by damiso(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2008
Pls could the moderator of this section pls stop all this people posting all this annoying travel schemes?abeg they are really annnoying.I dont know when some people transfered consulates to their offices and bedrooms.
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by JJYOU: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
damiso:

please could the moderator of this section please stop all this people posting all this annoying travel schemes?abeg they are really annnoying.I don't know when some people transfered consulates to their offices and bedrooms.
why spoil peoples fun and greed my dear sister? can you imagine being a cargo?
Re: How To Travel As An Assylum by Dare14: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2008
that babaira or whatever he calls hes name,no one should deal with him,everything he advertise on here is lies trying to extort money from innocent people for xmas,hungry fools,lazy idiot,why you no carry your familes go to canada as an assylum to canada,oloriburuku

(1) (Reply)

My Experience on my First visit To Port Harcourt / . / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.