Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52654 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Eustachio: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

I don die!! gringrin

Buwahahahahahaha.. gringrin

This is an insult, but it cracked me up in the wrongest of ways. gringrin

This is wrong sha.. It's an unsolicited insult..
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ShedrachU(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Big4wig:
Just imagine what will happen if the angel who as been holding the trumpet to christ's second coming For over 2000yrs decide to test if the trumpet is still working...

Btw 9ice,dis stunt no make brain
guy this your comment make sense.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Two wrongs don't make a right. Now dat u v called him a fool does it make u a better person? No! It makes u worse. Besides judgin from his emoticons couldnt u tell he was just kiddin?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your family and mumu be like bread and butter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by iyaniwura1: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

I hoped this guy has been banned!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by metorichmond(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided

Loooool u b goat walahi
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ceo003: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
django1:

Chai...see this old man? Small sense you no get.

And this bast,ard lives in Lagos undecided
see this mad boy na u and ur papa be old man . ur mama toto
yoruba mumu be like boli and groundnut

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by sunnyflakes(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
9ICE MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW, IF I WERE A RESIDENT OF THAT AREA YOU SEEK TO REPRESENT I WOULD HAVE VOTED NOT BECAUSE U RE CONTESTING ON THE PLATFORM OF APC. BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOT TRUE CREDIBILITY. HOWEVER WATCH YOUR EVERY POLITICAL MOVE, BECAUSE MOST TIMES CREDIBLE POLITICIANS LOOSE THEIR CREDIBLE AS SOON AS THEY MAKE ONE SILLY WRONG MOVE....
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Maximus85(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

I am a proud Edo man but with people like you around, the world will get worse. God gave us brains to think before we open our mouths but it's a big shame that someone like you has failed God.

May God help U. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by gabriel212: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
YOUR PARENTS ARE PAINED FOR HAVING YUO AS THEIR SON COZ U HAD BEING COMMITED TO REPROBATE MIND FROM THE ORIGIN!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Polithiefcian(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok but wait, is dat guy on suit an sss operative? Am wondering if sss do give security personnels to aspiring public office holders

Nice one abolore
No payne no gayne cool
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by walanter(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
i lik dis uprising......
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by chromoTop: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

This forum thrives on bigotry and every ills the Nigerian society is. how and who liked your your comment truly tells of the dangers humans face
everyday in cohabiting with sub-humans. Some people haven't fully developed yet. And to know you can type coherently and use a computer is quite contradictory of that fact. If you had a bomb you would kill a market full of Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice one. I don't see any reason he shouldn't be our rep
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceo003:

see this mad boy na u and ur papa be old man . ur mama toto
yoruba mumu be like boli and groundnut

Oh you removed your picture? grin

Such a senseless man.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mpowa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

All your likes must be from Yoruba people.. grin

In other words you're saying all your people are tribalistic, no i don't want to believe that,... only few of you are fools.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by walearoy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I have to call you a big fool

Thank you for the response, you've earned my respect!
I had to follow you cos of it.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by oluromeo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

kaycid77:
=============================

SuperMod, You are a magician, How did you know this guy's (kaycid77) surname?...
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jeje123(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
Which tribe are u if i may ask? Idiota concobility!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jotax(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

Na lie, u b yoruba guy.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jotax(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
LWKM:: u wicked!
Why u dey find trouble like this?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by CJ310(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
despeakableme:
Jesus rode a donkey... This one is riding a horse and holding a broom. Is he trying to say that he's a messiah? Politicians...

Yea I guess that's his silly concept. Music don tire the guy he wan go chop jumbo salary.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by smudge2079(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
u are d bigger mumu. Say no to Tribalism on NL.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by hugoart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
And you be BIGGG F00LLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by holatin(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
I wish you are close to me for some nice beating.
if you continue behaving like that, ur success is 0 over 10.
cus a Yoruba man dat is destine to take u high will Ve been rebuke with ur tribalist mouth.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by freezyprinzy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
obviously u were absent wen God was sharing sense in heaven u only collected brain...

LAST BULLET-all of u lyk'n his comment d gods will diffinatly locate u in ur dream

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by swezenberg(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bridgetown:

If you know what they did to Igbo during Biafra war u will not call him a fo0l.

Adulterated Igbo boy.

Where were you during the Biafra war. Were you born then?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by chrisbaby24(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
If he want make he ride dragon..wetin concern me.. grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by swezenberg(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

This is the end product of baby factory. We need to say no to baby factory. "It breeds never do well"

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by tiwasiaife(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I haveh to call you a big fool
How do u know this guy is an Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
mpowa:

In other words you're saying all your people are tribalistic, no i don't want to believe that,... only few of you are fools.

Heheheheheheee...

Be cool nigga!

Fools or not, that shiit was funny.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by saintTim(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hahahahahhahahahaha it looks lik he is running for SUG president lolz

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by udysweet(f): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
You will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear / Burna Boy Smokes In Lagos Traffic, Tips Police Officer (Photos, Video) / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.