Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52652 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fresia01:
dis one go b effizy rep oooo!!! i pity ibadan people cus dis guy go chop una money tire!!!!
think before you type.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by uzojerry(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
He will fail...he should go for the house of assembly...
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin
Now I know there are not less than 66 bigoted Id!ots on NL.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by zubby29(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
honestly u no get brain,y are u so tribalistic
kaycid77:
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by paleo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
brb
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Gbemini(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
U dey abuse yoruba abi? u dey craze, u need medical attention.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by 9jatatafo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is how politicians start by portraying humility and after being elected into office, they will start flying on helicopter and become difficult to see and talk to. I am not impressed and pple don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm an Igbo guy but I have to call you a big fool

If you know what they did to Igbo during Biafra war u will not call him a fo0l.

Adulterated Igbo boy.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by zonax(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Politically speaking, this is a mistake on his part. His supporters and likely electorates were walking on foot while he rode on a horse. Acts like this can take the heart of his supporters away from him as it's a show of supremacy and lordship over the people.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by condralbede(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
bidexolumanish:
thunder wey go fire u and ur tribe people stil dey do press-up for sambisa,oloshi oloriburuku,alainiran omo jatijati
We are still talking abt mad man,and d one with chain surfaced... tell us the difference btw u n d person u quote

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by lekkie073(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
God for him. But I'd rather they all remain in the entertainment industry. Politics isn't meant for entertainers.
I no blame dem. na Arnold schwarrzenneger lay precedence for them
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Sircj(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

this is another problem to be a village champion
bro u don leave ur village since dey born you soooooooooo??
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Dannyset(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

Dis person is STUPID and the 71 people that liked the post are so DUMB that even the beggars on the street could lecture their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by boujaye: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

for this kan yeye Nigeria politics na him somebody dey carry horse waka?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by akins56(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
he his truly an entertainer.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do it the traditional way. 9ice nd old fashion sha
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Mrfils(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
coolestboy:
I dey cum
Oga no cum here oh! Or u go clean am angry

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

Lol! He might not be an igbo

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by emamos: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided
STALE
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by emamos: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Funniez:
Who is 9ie?? Is it an animal, place or thing? I dont know cus I skuld in France.
becomin STALE
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by piagetskinner(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
He could use a LAYON for all I care
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Mavor: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
He's a party rider. Just call on him and he'll be your fantasy. Anywhere, wherever.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Sunshinelady(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
. Rotflmao cheesy
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bridgetown:

If you know what they did to Igbo during Biafra war u will not call him a fo0l.

Adulterated Igbo boy.

What who did to Igbo?
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by jbaby265(f): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
notin spoil...

naija must move forward

soon it will be don jazzy for vice president

genny for finance minister

aki n pawpaw for commissioners for child's welfare

and so on....
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ceo003: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin so true ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by tobounty(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
this just shows that your parents are pure hardcore baboons and your fellow animals that liked your animalistic comment ;...say these prayers after me; "O lord I understand that am cursed pls remove it from me and my family head.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Sunshinelady(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

. Two wrongs don't make a right. Now dat u v called him a fool does it make u a better person? No! It makes u worse. Besides judgin from his emoticons couldnt u tell he was just kiddin?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ceo003: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

which igbo guy u be mumu liar angry

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceo003:

grin so true ha ha ha

Chai...see this old man? Small sense you no get.

And this bast,ard lives in Lagos undecided

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by LewisO: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way, i would have like to insult u but the sad truth u wouldn't understand me. And some pple are here likening and sharing the crappy statement made by him, that shows the crappiness out of him!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by melotreaah(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
a big fool indeed..........thats what you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear / Burna Boy Smokes In Lagos Traffic, Tips Police Officer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.