Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (52650 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Pics: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperModerator:

embarassed thanks bro.... I will follow back
Idiota..... you are feeling like a hero
.....Why have you not insulted those who are insulting my brother, ur President GEJ horrible names, angry
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezedon:
Thats the life of politicians, they will ride horse on the street, shake d blind, hug d lepers kiss d deaf, dine with d less privilege, then when they wins they will soround themself with security that even a close relative will not see them

Ama do as they please as long as they get ma cheese, even if I gotta freeze or if its 100degrees..then afterwards keep them on their knees...".Lloyd banks of g-unit"
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
despeakableme:
Jesus rode a donkey... This one is riding a horse and holding a broom. Is he trying to say that he's a messiah? Politicians...

As in Jesu tio ni ige ton kpase
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
jordanriverz:
I support u jawe

Thanks ma sis
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Wallade(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
It is just his own style, everyone needs a ride to move around, he choose a horse for this movement and it is classic for me. It is not about the ride rather it is about the value you intend to add when elected. Big ups 9ice, I am so loving you out here. I wish you victory.

"bi a rin ni ile, inu nbi eleshin... Wetin man go do... Kan lo gather, Kan lo perawon jo, Baba God lon sho 9ice"
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, but you know this ain't funny sha?! What has his tribe got to do with this?! Bros, reason well na!

OK! When you are busy insulting Jonathan you didnt know he represent a Tribe eh... Any politician whose IQ is so low that he has to ride on a horse to submit a "Nomination form" has nothing to offer his ppl.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by dasrackhor(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

In Gordon's voice ...na joke I dey joke oo
c wetin seun cause for nairaland..dere shud be a restraint frm premature peepz like Kaycid77.for God sake what has yoruba tribe got to do with dis.Nna men.Tufiakpa for u..
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ceo003: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
django1:

Oh you removed your picture? grin

Such a senseless man.

na u and ur parents be senseless malu not me . mad boy grin
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
tebirim:
I'm an Igbo guy, but permit me to call you goat,ewu,mugu,dog.... wink cheesy what has Yoruba got to do in your comment? You lack common sense. We all want Nigeria to be better, yet we don't love other tribes... What sort of statement did you type? Do you think with your ass? Nitwit....
U dey go pastor Ugo's church for Airforce jxn abi ...boy dont let me send my boys to pick you up...u can make that noise in lagos not in PH.
When other tribes show love to GEJ , SS and SE then i will show love to them

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by goryorhal(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceo003:

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by goryorhal(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:

U dey go pastor Ugo's church for Airforce jxn abi ...boy dont let me send my boys to pick you up...u can make that noise in lagos not in PH.

Bros abeg na GEJ send you go school? Why e con b say you won die for am ? Abi you b Jesus?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Norstrademus(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
tobounty:
this just shows that your parents are pure hardcore baboons and your fellow animals that liked your animalistic comment ;...say these prayers after me; "O lord I understand that am cursed pls remove it from me and my family head.
it is u&ur generations unborn that ur lives are an advert for generational curses..iguana
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceo003:

Old man, I know you don't have parents so its easy for you to joke around with them, just know that its not everyone that is an orphan.

Such a sad crooked old monkey face man on the brink of senility. May I suggest a quick fix for you? End your life now before you start shiiiiting your pants old man.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Mods it is about time you hide this comment, he has gotten enough reply already. Let the focus of the thread be on 9ice. Tribal bigots may turn this thread upside down.

The only reason Mods left this is because they know i didnt mean it, and and I didnt know it will make front page because the whole thing look funny and mumuish... My apologies for using the world "PPL"

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by aklosx(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
i jst like this guy, hw ecome be ur proble? ENGLISH
MY BROTHER HAVE THIS PAPL BLESSING

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by bidexolumanish(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

you are no different from him for insulting his tribe. you should have addressed him personally cos he made that statement as an individual not in behalf of the pple u r now insulting.
its nt a big deal if u nurse ur business and pls lemme nurse mine.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by ceo003: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
django1:

Old man, I know you don't have parents so its easy for you to joke around with them, just know that its not everyone that is an orphan.

Such a sad crooked old monkey face man on the brink of senility. May I suggest a quick fix for you? End your life now before you start shiiiiting your pants old man.
look at this fool dick sucking phaggot like u . you and your papa nyansh ur mama toto go burst . go and hang yourself fucking nonentity . idiot u will shit in ur pants not me . bastard i still handsome pass you and your papa.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by UnimkeAk(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Singing#
Ooooo oh! o o oh! oh ! oh!
KOLOMENTAL
remix by 9ice
grin grin
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by shamecurls(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
kaycid77:
grin grin grin Yoruba ppl and mumu be like banana and groudnut grin grin

In Gordon's voice ...na joke I dey joke oo

Your stupidity is enormous... You must be a product of a broken condom conceived by a "BLOW-JOB" who happened to have been born on the highway as that's where most accidents happen. Re u always these stupid or you just choose to celebrate your stupidity on the last Tuesday of the month?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by SunqieOlaT(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ummm....money must be made
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by MadCow1: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
moufan:
ur username and signature says a lot about you dis foo.l.why not ban us all on Islamic threads. ode,didirin

You are even a Yoruba Muslim sef.... grin

No need to curse your miserable existence.. I am more interested in talking to the real Muslims, not some fhucking second class Muslim.

Go Fhuck a Pig and die you cowardly infidel second class terrorist piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
ceo003:

look at this fool dick sucking phaggot like u . you and your papa nyansh ur mama toto go burst . go and hang yourself fucking nonentity . idiot u will shit in ur pants not me . bastard i still handsome pass you and your papa.

Tsk tsk tsk. Dementia.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by valuedammy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
This guy really meant bussiness o, I wish him well sha make him self chop small for the national cake but make him try remember him people o.
I love his personality.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by moufan: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

You are even a Yoruba Muslim sef.... grin

No need to curse your miserable existence.. I am more interested in talking to the real Muslims, not some fhucking second class Muslim.

Go Fhuck a Pig and die you cowardly infidel second class terrorist piece of shiit.
haha,cow,indeed you are a cow,have u been tested for mad cow disease you dis grabasstic piece of amphibian shit.intellectually deluded lunatic like you needs to be kept in a zoo and rot therein

1 Like

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by royalblood21: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezeibe:
Why him no use wheel barrow....... If i may ask what are u going there to do
To jump fence
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by dsolo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
This brain tumour never leave you? undecided
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by agbeero(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is supposed to be the form filled by 9ice for his political platform www.laulauparty.com grin grin grin smiley

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by mysticcodedprof(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
eaya
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Small boy...I laugh u in Igbo... cheesy
kaycid77:

Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nairalanders!!
Is it a crime to exercise ones right?
Or is unconstitutional for an artist to b a member of a political party.
Anorld schwarzenegger was an actor nd became a 38th Gov of california.
Manny pacquiao a boxer was elected into D house of rep in his country.
George weah contested for president of liberia. So why D condemnation?
I think he has vision and he should be encouraged by the youth of this country.
Immediately he declared his intention so many celebrities did d same.
Come to think of it , in my opinion he is far better than the So many APCs, PDPs, Candidates we have voted for in D past.
If the likes of , fayose & alamieyeseigha with al ther dramas are still very relevant in our so calld politics I see no reason why his intention should be laughing stuff to some people here.
Let's wish him Good luck in is ambition.
Bt, If u can't wish him luck, if u can't show your support pplsss don't discourage others who are ready to..
Good luck to you Nice and Cudos to you for your gut.
See you up there if your Intention to d people u wana represent is genuine.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by annie93(f): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
Good for him. But I'd rather they all remain in the entertainment industry. Politics isn't meant for entertainers.
thats not true,anyone can do politics if you love the game and you are capable of playing it,you can play...its an open game for everyone ,be u a bus driver an entertainer..oooooooo it does nat matterm.
Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by afrikanns: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
Who what where when is 9ice is it a word,symbol or noun
Cus I school in france undecided
then
ask me in Russian language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) / Genevieve Nnaji In Traditional Outfit For A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.