Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? (7974 Views)

Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
I love dogs. Is there a place to get something like this?

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Oh! I wish I could get smtin like dis
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by wjxavier(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
That's a real Caucasian. Yes. My neighbour has in Ekiti State. I'm sure they'll be many in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
2sExy1:
I can get you one in Lagos, check my ad.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by pixar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Don't listen to him he has a Caucasian and DAT pic is a Tibetan mastiff just so u know except if he imports and pks confirm if he is legit cos that breed is scarce angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's a Caucasian not a Tibetan mastiff,at OP go through my posts,I'm sure you will find one of em helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
chucky234:
I can get you one in Lagos, check my ad.

Are you saying you have something like this?
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Susanifarms:

Are you saying you have something like this?
Is he asking for adult? He needs pup not adult like the one in the pic.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
pixar:
Don't listen to him he has a Caucasian and DAT pic is a Tibetan mastiff just so u know except if he imports and pks confirm if he is legit cos that breed is scarce angry
That is a CO and not TM.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
chucky234:
Is he asking for adult? He needs pup not adult like the one in the pic.

Okay so you have puppies that can turn out to be like this?
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Now I am confused sad
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Susanifarms:

Okay so you have puppies that can turn out to be like this?
Yes na
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
2sExy1:
Now I am confused sad
if you are in Lagos then hook me up to see pups for yourself
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by ONWARDBABA: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
chucky234:
if you are in Lagos then hook me up to see pups for yourself
Contact plz
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
What is the name of that dog?
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
ONWARDBABA:

Contact plz
zero eight zero two four four zero three eight one seven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
2sExy1:
What is the name of that dog?
Caucasian Ovcharka

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
chucky234:
Yes na

From the one's I've seen?
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Susanifarms:

From the one's I've seen?
No
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
chucky234:
No

I thought as much,anyway you can actually help the guy more by posting photos of the parents of the puppy..

If it's really that good as you say which I trust,you will also end up attracting more clients right.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by chucky234(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Susanifarms:

I thought as much,anyway you can actually help the guy more by posting photos of the parents of the puppy..

If it's really that good as you say which I trust,you will also end up attracting more clients right.
I'm the owner and dont have permission to post pics online, the best I can do is to drive him there to see pups, if he is not in Lag any of his relative can see the pups on his behalf.
I guarantee purity of the pups as honourable member of this section.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
2sExy1:

Ritskennel in abuja sales puppies like that but you gotta have enough cash..

I think tochukwu has something like this too but I don't think it's upto the standard of what you posted here.

If you need exactly what you posted here and more you can pm me,ill forward numbers to you
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Susanifarms:

Ritskennel in abuja sales puppies like that but you gotta have enough cash..

I think tochukwu has something like this too but I don't think it's upto the standard of what you posted here.

If you need exactly what you posted here and more you can pm me,ill forward numbers to you

Yes... I want something that will grow to the size of the one in the pic I posted on here. Thanks.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2014
2sExy1:

Yes... I want something that will grow to the size of the one in the pic I posted on here. Thanks.

Contact me on WhatsApp
then

Zero nine zero nine eight two three one four six zero
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by RotrEmmanuel: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
sorry, I can't tell!
I'm currently in France
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by lilmax(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
How can someone like this dog?
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Prodeegee(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
2sExy1:

I'm sorry u can get a caucasian, but he/she won't grow this big. Reason: weather conditions. I'm a breeder, I sell dogs but I tell my clients the fact so they won't come back to complain. The only place a caucasian can be bred excellently is in Jos. We all know why!

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by mayorall(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
2sExy1:

Oga the boss. you need imported one from a pure blood line. For naija here, if we no dilute am, our weather self no go gree. Get a pure one, feed enough protein majorly meat for easy and fast metabolism. Give daily vitamins. You should get up to 95% of the size sir.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Prodeegee(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
mayorall:

Oga the boss. you need imported one from a pure blood line. For naija here, if we no dilute am, our weather self go dilute am. Get a pure one, feed enough protein majorly meat for easy and fast metabolism. Give daily vitamins. You should get up to 95% of the size sir.

Very funny. If u like give the dog a whole cow. U can never get this size. Its just like the apple seed. Only grows well in very cold weather condition. Bt we have our own apple here that grows anyhow anyhow. Your caucasian will grow, but nt to this size. This dog is bigger than its owner.
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Susanifarms(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Prodeegee:

I'm sorry u can get a caucasian, but he/she won't grow this big. Reason: weather conditions. I'm a breeder, I sell dogs but I tell my clients the fact so they won't come back to complain. The only place a caucasian can be bred excellently is in Jos. We all know why!

True,weather is huge factor but not withstanding that my locally bred puppies from imported parents measure upto what he posted..

I breed in barkallahu
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by willarrie(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wetin Be This?....why wuld any one want a dog this size? get an Elephant instead as a pet,much as i love dogs,this is a No No for me.....Jeez
Re: Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? by Prodeegee(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Susanifarms:

True,weather is huge factor but not withstanding that my locally bred puppies from imported parents measure upto what he posted..

I breed in barkallahu

LoL, ure strange susanifarms.

"Ur locally bred puppies" measure upto what he posted??

Nna the igwe must hear this!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super-pedigree Boerboel Pups Available (spitsvuur Maneta X Spitsvuur Marvin) / Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / 4 Months Old Male Caucasian Shepherd Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.