Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard (1276 Views)

NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall / Muslim, Christians Must Come Together To End Insurgency - Kwankwaso / Jonathan Must Come To NASS, Reps Insist (2) (3) (4)

Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by MrEvolution7: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who We Are
I live and work in Nigeria. I am a global citizen, highly creative, vibrant, focused, energetic, and independent-minded and a global citizen. I am also, more politically aware. But this does not describe me. It describes every Nigerian Youth, irrespective of their tribe, ethnicity, religion or even their level of education.
We do not only see ourselves as tomorrow’s leaders, we also see ourselves as a force that determines who the leaders of our today will be.

What We Have
We have got the numbers.
With a population of well over 53million; almost twice the total votes cast in 2011 and about 75% of the current registered voters, the Nigerian Youth form the largest subgroup in Nigeria. This means that the destiny of our beloved nation is in our hands. If we so choose, we can steer the direction of our nation if we all play more active roles in the nation’s political decisions and leadership.
We have got the energy. We have got new perspectives. We have the network. We have all it takes to make a difference.

What We Can Achieve
By choosing to move off the sidelines; by choosing to stop sitting on the fence, we can (and will) impact our nation. Like a mighty tsunami, we can dislodge those who are opposed to the nations rising.
As we participate enthusiastically and constructively in the political process, the entire nation will hear our voice-one voice-loud and clear through the ballot.
As we give support to those who share our vision of Nigeria, we will rise to fulfill our potential as the giant of Africa.
This is our time! This is the hour! A brighter future beckons. Join us to keep the ship of the nation sailing on the right course to greatness. Let’s vote right.

Your Vote. Your Choice. Your Destiny.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bia, enyi a...... what are you self? I saw you on Guardian Newspaper.....now you are at it again on NAIRALAND!!! biko what is your main motive? are you campaigning for presidential post under youth strategy? come out plain let's rob our palms and know how to help you, beating around the bush won't help
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by MrEvolution7: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Bia, enyi a...... what are you self? I saw you on Guardian Newspaper.....now you are at it again on NAIRALAND!!! biko what is your main motive? are you campaigning for presidential post under youth strategy? come out plain let's rob our palms and know how to help you, beating around the bush won't help

Thank you for your observation. We are an independent set of youth who have decided to stop sitting idly by and watch the older generation decide our destiny. We are an energetic youth and have decided to take matters into our hands and set our own destiny.

We do this by getting ourselves rightly informed so as to make the right choices. This is not a political front and we are not affiliated with any political party.

We will be coming up with useful information in order for we the youth to make the right choices.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution Facebook Page[/size]

Thank you as you join the movement!
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by zeemore: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
I am happy that we still have people who are ready to stop being tools in the hands of the older generation of politicians. I am a Nigerian youth and I think it's high time we get into the political scene and start exercising our rights because it's high time we the youths become active.

Kudos!

Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by MrEvolution7: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
zeemore:
I am happy that we still have people who are ready to stop being tools in the hands of the older generation of politicians. I am a Nigerian youth and I think it's high time we get into the political scene and start exercising our rights because it's high time we the youths become active.
Kudos!

Thank you madam. We the youth must rally around in order to make a desired impact.

Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by bandit11: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

ballot evolution basically gives the youth a platform to make their voice(s) heard. we want the youth to come out en masse and vote to make a difference. we are not affilated to any political party or organisation as we are an independent body. u can like us on facebook/ballot evolution, and since you've seen the advert you can call the number and speak to us. thank you
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by Abiolainfo: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Uhmm
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by Ayoswit(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
u're nt an affiliate of any political party now but sooner or later u will when Ghana must go bag of money wil b sent 2 u
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by MrEvolution7: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ayoswit:
u're nt an affiliate of any political party now but sooner or later u will when Ghana must go bag of money wil b sent 2 u

This is the problem with Nigerian youth, how long will we continue to sit idly by and watch the older generation dictate what our destiny should be? We are not and never will be affiliated with any political party. We are an informed youth and we have decided to take a step.

If all Nigerian youth can take these same steps we are taking, Nigeria will be a better place.

Thank you as you see this a wake up call; a call to action.
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by johnmartus(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrEvolution7:

Thank you madam. We the youth must rally around in order to make a desired impact.
oga evolution hope you know that only apc can do the job abeg speak out let them know
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by MrEvolution7: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
johnmartus:
oga evolution hope you know that only apc can do the job abeg speak out let them know

We are not and never will be affiliated with any political party! We are an informed youth who have decided to stop sleeping on the sidelines and act.
Re: Youth United! We Must Come Together And Let Our Voices Be Heard by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
zeemore:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity / Help!!! My Call Ends Every 5 Mins. / {domestic Violence} Gov. Fashola's Uncle Allegedly Batters 2nd Wife? [PIC]