Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love (484 Views)

See The Nood Photoshoot Of A Lady That Has Set The Internet Ablaze (explicit) / Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Relationship Boundaries You And Your Partner Should Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love by Calebosko(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
its obvious now that if a girl does not love you,u never gona get laid,u wil remain a saint/virgin. unlike olden days when our fore-fathers were the one who initiate a relationship by toasting the girl they love and she will resiprocate, but now adays the story has change, girls are the one who detect who they love and do evrythin to get him,and if u are a guy who fall in love with a girl you are on your own cus most tym she wil not reciprocate, and guys has no option than to love the girl that luckyly fallen for them, what has hapen to our generation, a guy and a girl who should set d pace for a relationship,whose love is first and foremost,having the high rate of relationship and mariage breakup in mind who do you tink should fall in love first??
Re: Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love by thatniqqress(f): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Before I read this. Hope money is involve
Re: Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't know

난 상관
Re: Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love by Cholls(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
thatniqqress:
Before I read this. Hope money is involve
my brother grin grin grin grin grin what can I say grin
Re: Opinion- Who Should Set The Pace Of Love by Mprex(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
I dont understandlipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Relationship Sexy During The Christmas Season / Why Hide It From Your Parents / Is Engagement Ring Only Meant For Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.