Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

/+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ (1141 Views)

Gladyys Vs Obainojazz( King Of Poet:qualifying Series) / Limerick Vs Devilmaycry (King Of Poet Qualifying Series 1) / Danger-zone. . .rapacme Vs Leomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
TOPIC : SURVIVAL of the FITTEST

Description: this should be pretty easy. Tell us how you've made it thus far... What kept you going in this RAP sh1t. Why you hav'nt given up. Easy.

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 10 Lines...

- Deadline is thursday Nov 27th 4pm

- Verses should be posted by both
contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!!!
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Checkz!!!
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
U didn't tag me well
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Description: this should be pretty easy. Tell us how you've made it thus far... What kept you going in this RAP sh1t. Why you hav'nt given up. Easy.

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

- 10 Lines...

contestants on

- No dissing of opponent

Goodluck!!!
s0wrie 2 ask thz questi0n buh am c0nfuse. .plz will th 0ne line=4linez? E.q a b c d/a b c d/a b c d/a b c d/,,,,0r the 0ne line =single line? E.g a b c d/. . . .s0wrie 4 the questi0n again
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

- 10 Lines...

contestants on

- No dissing of opponent

Goodluck!!!
plz is it necessary we write ab0u thz rap sh1t or we cn write a p0em 0n 0ur 0wn dah g0es with the t0pic. . . .tnx. . .s0wrie 4 the silly questi0ns
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
RapAcme:
plz is it necessary we write ab0u thz rap sh1t or we cn write a p0em 0n 0ur 0wn dah g0es with the t0pic. . . .tnx. . .s0wrie 4 the silly questi0ns
naah... Follow the description i gave.... Just talk about your survival in hiphop....

Nd on your second question...

Just follow this pattern/ than give a no show! ... Weak lantern/ (1line)
hold to this n learn/ you'd prolly win ma verd/ as i'm closing this @ third/ (1line)

the two lines = 1bar!

i'll modify this post when you acknowledge that u've seen it..

Nd ....... No question is silly! Talking as a scientist!....
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

naah... Follow the description i gave.... Just talk about your survival in hiphop....

hold to this n learn/ you'd prolly win ma verd/ as i'm closing this @ third/ (1line)

the two lines = 1bar!

tnx 4 d ansa br0 ah really appreciate it. . . .x0 dah means 14linez=28linez ryt?
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Limerick: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
RapAcme:
lmao
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Typinq. . .(freestyl d0h)
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
I w0ke up thz m0rninq,my r00m was dark/suddenly i 0pened d wind0w nd went 0utside/str8 2 my garden nd f0und my fl0wers sad/even wit d breeze,dy gave n0 dance/den i blew a trumpet 2 dem,buh dy replied nd sed we cnt dance 2 d t0ne dahz makinq n0 s0und!
/
i bcame s0 c0nfused nd w0ndad wat they meant by that/den i saw thunda 'strikes' lyk f0rward attackers!/ah stil w0nda dnt undastand,suddenly ah saw liquids 0f seven c0l0urs fallinq 4rm th e sky/nd i was lyk cn d rainb0w als0 cry?
/
suddenly i heard s0m1 tappinq me/i w0ke up nd saw dat i was jez avinq dreams/s0 i started grabbinq scripts/wana write ab0u the ish buh my pen was lackinq ink/i g0t an0da pen nd i saw it cryinq,,sh1t/
/
i became s0 c0fused dat,wat d0s dha dream means/i sh0utd nd sed wtf,is happeninq pls?/my pen nd scripts ansad sayinq we cryinq 4 ur rappinq shits/i was lack am i lackinq skills?/then i heard a l0ud v0ice sayinq u nt lackinq skills,buh u nt actually 'fit'/den i 'excersyzd' my patience,nd gradually think/cud dz b real? Am i g0n sadly quit?/i ansad my selv nd sed N0! Its nt an unintrestinq game,s0 ah'l nt actually quit!/
/
nw i went back 2 rap battles/with bars at hand t00/i p0p c'0,buh they replied me nd sed ur wack dude/even d niqqers i gave bad wh00ps/where l00kinq at me nd sayinq, wat cn the lad d0?/even my bestie cAlled me a damn f00l/s0 i g0t angry at im nd sed brinq ur t0nque here nd lets spit guy/u in! .nd e acepted,,buh ah was 'sh0ckd' dan t0uchinq a transf0rma,,mehn d jujs ffuckd me 0n a muvinq car,dick ride!!/buh i bleepd dat/nd sed 2 my selv that i cnt quit rap/s0m days l8a,i saw kr0ne's lines/dah inspired me,,mehn hz fl0ws 'fine'/lyk its meant 2 'bale'!. . .nd i sed if kr0ne cn dr0p thz d0pe linez?/den my 'freez' shud b c0lder!!
/
niqqers remuvd nd bl0ckd me 4rm addinq em wit 'bricks',dey bl0ckd me!!/plus gave me l0ta insults,buh i saw it as fun,x0 ah iqn0rd it/since den i gave myselv a traininq exercise til i was fit 4 the sh1t/d0ne!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by RapAcme(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

the two lines = 1bar!

gud eveninq sire. . . . .its deadline already nd d battle z nt cl0sed. . . .plz d0 s0mtyn ab0u it. . .tnx
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
RapAcme:
gud eveninq sire. . . . .its deadline already nd d battle z nt cl0sed. . . .plz d0 s0mtyn ab0u it. . .tnx
evening sire. A no show win is given after 24hrs past the deadline!...
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
RAPACME WINS nd qualifies for the tourney proper, via no show of his opponent!!!

1 Like

Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Clasiksam's last seen is 8:16pm smiley<
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
This dj5naira just turned himself to a secret agent overnight... Dude's always spying... But he aint good at it cos we seeing him!
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Imma post soon .I'm not tryna pull a no show, sorry for the delay. Modify ur previous comment abeg
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beside u wrote 24hours after deadline before I'll get disqualified
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry sorry sorry

No time to explain'why the delay' nl just forgive me

She got No friends only enemies/ cause some niggas are tryna ffuck her by any means/ disguised as 'saints' but she perceive evil/ some might even try with ddick like a quilt needle/ but she's a daredevil/
leave em on the floor like a smart dribble/

He who is tryna be laid with a pin shall be killed with a bodkin/ so
I step into the war scene/ I grab my shield/
show no mercy when I kill/ a terminate a bf deal
then steal his 'will'/ like I just robbed uncle philp/

I'll do anything to survive/ I even killed her bf when he tried to kill ur vibe/
Without thinking twice/ left him with cold feet after i broke the ice/

How can we blend/ when he is dead/
Whenever I'm with her my conscience keep saying you killed her boyfriend/
But I did what I had to do/ with no regrets/ what's worst than death/
if you were in my shoe you would have done worst than that/ that's how I justify myself off my ungodly act/

Survival of the fittest, I aint got six packs/
I know she like guys with sexy abs/ but I'm a brave heart/ my intellect brought me this far/
Oh if she has a crush/ imma beat the dutch that's tryna take my spot/ I would break his legs and hand him clutch/ cause
a brave heart I'll forever be mel gibson/
Till I'm the last man standing...Tim allen/

1 Like

Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
RAPACME WINS nd qualifies for the tourney proper, via no show of his opponent!!!
Bro for real you disqualified me? No p
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Clasiksam:

sorry man. I just had to go by the rules... I checked ur last seen that day, nd it was 8:16pm... Deadline was 4pm. So what happened
The 24hrs rule only stands if the textcee has'nt been online after the deadline....
But since you had been online, nd besides kr0ne mentioned you in the chatroom but you payed blind eyes.... Hence the win given to your opponent... BTW nice verse you got...

Are you still posting for darkrebel, Since kim wouldnt unban him?
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by kr0ne(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Clasiksam:

You're not totally out. I'm sure some participants will pull out. You'll replace em. Just be serious next time, that's all

1 Like

Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by Clasiksam(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

sorry man. I just had to go by the rules... I checked ur last seen that day, nd it was 8:16pm... Deadline was 4pm. So what happened
The 24hrs rule only stands if the textcee has'nt been online after the deadline....
But since you had been online, nd besides kr0ne mentioned you in the chatroom but you payed blind eyes.... Hence the win given to your opponent... BTW nice verse you got...

Are you still posting for darkrebel, Since kim wouldnt unban him?
This is what happened tho . I got home by 8 switched on my phone then I saw darkrebel's ping 'sayin I should go nd drop' bfore I do err'thing finish phone tell me battery too low for radio use . That's why my last seen was 8:16. I'll still post for him tho
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Clasiksam:

This is what happened tho . I got home by 8 switched on my phone then I saw darkrebel's ping 'sayin I should go nd drop' bfore I do err'thing finish phone tell me battery too low for radio use . That's why my last seen was 8:16. I'll still post for him tho
okay... Stay around, tho.
KR0ne, pls if there's anybody pulling a no show. Clasicsam can replace him/her!
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by kr0ne(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

okay... Stay around, tho.
KR0ne, pls if there's anybody pulling a no show. Clasicsam can replace him/her!
Clasiksam, Devilmaycry and Gladyys. I have them in mind
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by XPECIAL007: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
kr0ne:

You're not totally out. I'm sure some participants will pull out. You'll replace em. Just be serious next time, that's all
.....Krone i was not informed about this! If anyone pull a no show can i also fill in d spot?
,,,,its xammy
Re: /+/the King Of Poets[the Qualifying Series] Rapacme Vs Clasicsam/+/ by kr0ne(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
XPECIAL007:

.....Krone i was not informed about this! If anyone pull a no show can i also fill in d spot?
,,,,its xammy
Unfortunately, ur late. But I'll remember u if we find a space for u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

|**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| / WE NID JUGDES HERE; OFOKA, MYKALI, MAILMALC, JMOOREBK19 all Battle SPEKTAKULA / Mykali Versus Sabuni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.