Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

|**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| (1146 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / Bloody Clash Ii Fuckyouhard Vs 007bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by Guykhena(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=13pt]Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme [/size] (Group D)

Title :The Enemy Of My Enemy Aint My Friend.

Description: Now the thing is,your verse should be contradicting the popluar saying "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" ,proving why its a fallacy. (Based on experience or the situation you've come acrossed,any angle at all you choose to use),its a bit Narrative.

Note: :Your Verse shouldn't Lose that Hip-Hop touch .

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotion

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Friday Dec 5th 6pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by RapAcme(m): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2014
Checkity checks
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by fuckyouhard: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
fork!
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by RapAcme(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Typn. . .d0h it freestyl
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by RapAcme(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
My enemy's enemy is my frend?,hell n0,i aint a scared,dumb wack gee/c0s dahz actually sayn am a dependent player,nd dat i aint gud wit tha tactics/fvck it dahz a damn shit/c0s ah w0nt b niddinq assist 2 achieve my g0als,even d0h itz a futball match field!!
/
fvck it,even eur0pean s0ldies used dz term inda 2nd w0rld war?/wish i was b0rn by den,ah'wud av dr0wn their brains nd leav em thinkinq in f0resh0re!!/plus get em t0rtured/with bullets 2 d sky,i mean 'gunsh0tz'/x0 dat dey'l start d race 0f blivinq in demselvs!!,. . .yes yup/
/
av exercised my patience,am always fit 4 any shit/x0 ah g0 by the syrian styl as i gat my enemy's enemy beinq a enemy/dahz actually mean am b0ld en0f 2 fyt tw0 pe0ple,,,u getn it?/
/
nw am feelinq lyk tha-suspect c0s av l0st l0ta frndz nd av g0ten m0r/x0 if ah l0se a frnd 2day? Ah w0nt giv a fvck/nd wunt make an attempt 2 get em bk 0q get d isues rev0lved/nw tell me hw my enemy's enemy wil b my friend at all!

My enemy's enemy my frnd?,well it depends/nd d 0nly reas0n ah'l av my enemy's frnd b my frnd z by c0insedence!!
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by fuckyouhard: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
his pants smudged with blood

........my guy, krone, been banged and sprayed/

he saw me and sniffed, we're finished! it's time we fast n pray/
moved by the cryin bastard's wails/
.........i said, be strong. we'd get this tyrant faggit slain/ don't be a beetch like kim who likes his @sshole raped/ let's mend ur butt......
ibime must die the hardest way!//
.....and so the deal was on/ we contemplated that we killed his son/ ...coz, if kim is gone, bis' beetch is gone!/ he'd would die w.ankin with his sceptre..... till his kingdom cum//
............ but he had other kids to fork!/ kim's @ss the biggest among the whole faggs/
but as the leader of the wolves pack/ bis can screw any dog he likes/ at any forkin time/
.......... sad..... there re still so many more in line!/ like loonaprick, glaciers, thunder, dime!!//
amazin......these nl hommies silly/ how they got cloned to his diik/ is so unholy to speak/
but seein my nigga krone still bleedin/ and the blood flowin easy/........got me deeply wounded
........ and i started nursin hope to kill bis!//
...............my game plan was really funny/......i'd plant guykhena in his office/
to hook him down with silly topics/ such as those he usin in the tourney/
while i invaded his crib..........to kill his faggs, siblings, aunty/ and kidnap his sickly mommy/ so the fagg wud live for nothin!!/
.....then i let krone in to the notion/ how i'd bring bis' demotion/ and nl once more wud experience peace of the ocean/
he nodded with a friendly smile..... but with hidden emotion!/

...my mistake...

i woulda declared peace with bis/ ...and let his gal kim to be/ ...am now an outlaw..... and i regret bein me/......
krone's a betrayer and never intends to be real/ ...the enemy of my enemy?............ never friends with me//

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by SelinaBrown(f): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't know why you guys never keep to time......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by kr0ne(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thunder fire you!

Mvgt - Rapacme for being serious!
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by 007Bruce: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
somehow undecided
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by Guykhena(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
smh sha

Judges;
Mikuz
Kr0ne
Elymaxiimus
Loonat11kk
Guykhena
Ibime
Emaprince
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by fuckyouhard: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
note to guykhena....

all votes must follow criteria or they won't count
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by Guykhena(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
FYH if you wanna let out a little steam use the bleeping FFR thread....
Abeg such unseriousness isn't welcomed

Mvgt- RapAcme (cus he sticked to the topic and I had no idea what FYH was doing)
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rotflmfao.... MVGT = rapacme.. This guy just dey get cheap win...

This fph needs prayers...
Perhaps pastor TB(teddybiyasi) could be of help. grin
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by RapAcme(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Rotflmfao.... MVGT = rapacme.. This guy just dey get cheap win...

This fph needs prayers...
Perhaps pastor TB(teddybiyasi) could be of help. grin
. . . .elimax nawa oh. . .l0l,wuna funny die,nd plz wea z teddybiyassi? We geh t0k
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by mikuz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Easy win, so obvious.

MVGT : Rapacme
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by Geoxpress(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lwkm!

Fyh was being serious...check d closer...

1 Like

Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by fuckyouhard: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lwkm!

Fyh was being serious...check d closer...
that verse is harry potter on his broom.........it flew over their heads grin did u see any of the faggs vote by criteria? no they wouldn't cos it would favor me if they did
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by Wrongturn: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Buhahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin this thing pain krone no be small grin grin
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by jonesloaded(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Get Your Song, Video, Mixtape On www.jonesloaded.com 60% FREE NOW.......Ping Me If You are interested and Promo Ends Soon.Oooo..!!!!
pin:27AD6BC0
Re: |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group[D] Stage): Fuckyouhard Vs Rapacme|**| by dj5naira(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guykhena:

FYH if you wanna let out a little steam use the bleeping FFR thread....
Abeg such unseriousness isn't welcomed

Mvgt- RapAcme (cus he sticked to the topic and I had no idea what FYH was doing)

Lolled!!

(1) (Reply)

Mykali Versus Sabuni / WE NID JUGDES HERE; OFOKA, MYKALI, MAILMALC, JMOOREBK19 all Battle SPEKTAKULA / Attend The Hottest Gospel Hip Hop Concert In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.