Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi (3101 Views)

Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by Samueldo(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Idiot
emmysoftyou:
[size=18][b]menh abeg,i don laff taya no be small...
so this man na pure coward,atimes him go dey show himself like sey him folow be one of yorubber hero wey conquer the great biafrans..

i still cant believe that biafrans war front was damn too hot for the northerners and the westerners to confront the great easterners cool..
to the extend that they were looking 4 commander to lead them to heartland igbo at the warfront,Which obasanjo automatically ran away frm the warfront and pretended he was going to portharcourt lol.
What a Cowardice ogun state man

omo dis man funny die cheesycheesy
i cant stop laughing here..
dis man call isama don open your yanh grin
this showed how cowardice the yorubber army are,during the biafra war.

anyway, yorubber of those days dont like army work because they re afraid of anything war,which may probably arise.

pls ndigbo keep this statement as a record because the man who expose him is not an igboman..cheesy
it wil serves as a reference and how great the biafrans warfront soldiers fought like heros inthe battlefield.....
Chai ojukwu,
more respect to you as a brave soldier cool..[/b][/size]

Idiot mumu. at the end who now lead then Nigerian troops to Victory. Or how come the bravery biafrans did not conquer
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by emmysoftyou: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Samueldo:
Idiot

Idiot mumu. at the end who now lead then Nigerian troops to Victory. Or how come the bravery biafrans did not conquer
bc france,britain,and some countries merceneries help u guys to succeed the war...

NB.rise above hate,dnt get it twisted or personal.
yu can make ur comment without insult.
that wil make u more mature..cool
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by adebisiema(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
If he is a clueless commander, ko kan mi!!!

As far as i know he is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Obasanjo o ka ree oo!!!
Continue your good for the betterment of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by Donmarrius: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
There are whole parts of this country that haven't witnessed any Federal touch since Jonathan came on board. Does it mean he "hates" the people of that region There are lots of such places in other administrations in the past as well, does it mean those presidents "Hate" people from those regions

I'm not here to argue with you. I know your type. Hate is like cancer, eats you up slowly from the inside unnoticed until it's too late. Rid yourself of it.

Have a lovely day.
Mr good man,you mean their is a geopolitical zone in this country,that doesn't have one or two mega projects going on in them under this administration?.
Please,name the zone here and now.

In your effort to justify Obj's wickedness against the entirety of Igbo nation during his 8yrs tenure,by bluntly refusing to cite any developmental project in southeast,and or any sub igbo group,you have succeeded in proving to us that,you are worst than Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
General let's meet here

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
Operationigrigi
Omoreminder2
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by OperationIgrigi: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
**grins** After due consultations with Top commanders of the EOD. I am pleased to inform you that our meeting with insurgirls Salam and Tsolz1300/Oyeneku3/Tsolaye Arode Williams have been rescheduled for 2100hrs Nigerian time. **LOLS**

Signed and Stamped

Commander Igrigi

Cc:

JosephAchuzie
Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
Operationigrigi
Omoreminder2

Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by Tribal3AST: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
JosephAchuzie:
General let's meet here

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
Operationigrigi
Omoreminder2
chinasaekperem9 is fake, don't be deceived, he's an onye-ofe. Take note
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by OperationIgrigi: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tribal3AST:
chinasaekperem9 is fake, don't be deceived, he's an onye-ofe. Take note

**grins** Officer, I can not be fooled. Do not worry, do invite him. Come one, Come All. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed**LOLS**
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by ikweremilitant: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=18][b]menh abeg,i don laff taya no be small...
so this man na pure coward,atimes him go dey show himself like sey him folow be one of yorubber hero wey conquer the great biafrans..

i still cant believe that biafrans war front was damn too hot for the northerners and the westerners to confront the great easterners cool..
to the extend that they were looking 4 commander to lead them to heartland igbo at the warfront,Which obasanjo automatically ran away frm the warfront and pretended he was going to portharcourt lol.
What a Cowardice ogun state man

omo dis man funny die cheesycheesy
i cant stop laughing here..
dis man call isama don open your yanh grin
this showed how cowardice the yorubber army are,during the biafra war.

anyway, yorubber of those days dont like army work because they re afraid of anything war,which may probably arise.

pls ndigbo keep this statement as a record because the man who expose him is not an igboman..cheesy
it wil serves as a reference and how great the biafrans warfront soldiers fought like heros inthe battlefield.....
Chai ojukwu,
more respect to you as a brave soldier cool..[/b][/size]
who is the first general in history to take a buliet in the ass obj,tribe-yoruba.who is the first general to knell b4 a major,adisa,tribe-yoruba.fist general to cry b4 a junior officer,olarewaju,tribe-yoruba.the first general to abdicate his rightful position for the fear of the north, ogundipe,tribe-yoruba.

Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by asandigbo(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy chai! cowardice dey some people gene o.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by Blackfire(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
asandigbo:
cheesy chai! cowardice dey some people gene o.

asa shey u know no sey 'moja mosa lo nbi akinkanju logun
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by emmysoftyou: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
ikweremilitant:
who is the first general in history to take a buliet in the ass obj,tribe-yoruba.who is the first general to knell b4 a major,adisa,tribe-yoruba.fist general to cry b4 a junior officer,olarewaju,tribe-yoruba.the first general to abdicate his rightful position for the fear of the north, ogundipe,tribe-yoruba.
hahaha..really i dont know all dis o....
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by asandigbo(f): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Blackfire:

asa shey u know no sey 'moja mosa lo nbi akinkanju logun
buroda mi, emi na ri be e.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by Blackfire(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
asandigbo:
buroda mi, emi na ri be e.

lobatan lobapari
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by JosephAchuzie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
General Operationigrigi, I mailed you at igrigiinbox.com

Reply asap.
Re: Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi by 989900: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Adminisher:
What is the point of recycling this story which may be partly true ay this time?. Obj was probably in his 30s during the civil war, that is the age of acceptable mistakes. Let me give other examples:
-Gowon did lavish society wedding when the war had barely ended and people were still dying.
-Ojukwu was sleeping with wives of top Biafran army officers while they were dying on the front for Biafra.
-Ojukwu also cowardly ran away telling his generals cock and bull stories and abandoned his people to statvation and deathrl
-Murtala Muhammed lost millions of pounds of equipment and thousands of lives in 3 failed attempts at Abagana.
-The Biafran incursion.into the midwest was one of the most mediocre and stupidest offenssive in history.
Maybe i need to tell you more before you realise that Nigerias civil war main characters were all flawed and too young for the responsibilities they were carrying.then and Obj was just one of them.

See summary. #respect.

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / Gov Okowa Loses Appeal To Great Ogboru? / Militants Surrender To Military