Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? (1273 Views)

Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hardly will you see parents advice their grown up boys to stay away from sex till their wedding night, after all the wedding bed should be undefiled. This is actually not the case of an average african female teen because right from onset she has been adviced not to do so. Some parents go as far as doing virginity test for their daughters annually just to be sure she is kept HOLY without bothering about the male child.
In churches too, I have witnessed this twice ; non-virgin girls were asked to come out and give their lives to christ while also considering to remain pure till they marry, also leaving the male child out.
My mum also gisted me about the wedding she attended, she said the MC asked female virgins to come out and pray for the newly wedded couple, I was just looking at her.
If we keeep clamouring for gender equality then this must be part of it, non_virgin females should not be seen as lesser being in contrast to the guys that feel proud about doing same thing.
Some guys cnt even recall the number of females they have had sex with, yet they call girls that do the same slut.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Ezedon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just because God loves men

1 Like

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by kilokeys(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
cos if a check is nt made on ladies..
d well would get deeper and wider.. tongue

unlike d guys.. the pole just gets smoother and bigger grin

wetin i dey talk sef..
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
OlamiB:
Hardly will you see parents advice their grown up boys to stay away from sex till their wedding night, after all the wedding bed should be undefiled. This is actually not the case of an average african female teen because right from onset she has been adviced not to do so. Some parents go as far as doing virginity test for their daughters annually just to be sure she is kept HOLY without bothering about the male child.
In churches too, I have witnessed this twice ; non-virgin girls were asked to come out and give their lives to christ while also considering to remain pure till they marry, also leaving the male child out.
My mum also gisted me about the wedding she attended, she said the MC asked female virgins to come out and pray for the newly wedded couple, I was just looking at her.
If we keeep clamouring for gender equality then this must be part of it, non_virgin females should not be seen as lesser being in contrast to the guys that feel proud about doing same thing.
Some guys cnt even recall the number of females they have had sex with, yet they call girls that do the same slut.
God sealed girls.

He didn't seal ustongue
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
in africa.......that's how we ROLL

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by 25omega(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
because its a man's world and men have no hymen
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ezedon:
Just because God loves men

and hates women? undecided
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
kilokeys:
d well would get deeper and wider..

unlike d guys.. the pole just gets smoother and bigger..

wetin i dey talk sef..

Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elantracey:

Na una chop Apple wink
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elantracey:

Dnt mind them. Embarassemnt everywhere, na only us waka come? undecided
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
25omega:
because its a man's world and men have no hymen
Men's world indeed, if girlss decide to close their legs today na water bottle u go insert ur p*nis abi? That one no dey enlarge or slack grin
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Cholls(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
My brother what can I say strange world init cry
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by kenny091(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
a wise man once said: a key dat opens many locks is a master key while a lock dat is opened by many keys is a public disgrace. *just talking anatomy*

#turns up jagaban by mojeed#

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Gbengem(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Na una chop Apple wink
lol
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
God sealed girls.

He didn't seal ustongue
undecided
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by kilokeys(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Fixed grin

ill just add that in my edit.. hehehehe.. chai
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
What a rhetorical question, I guess the reason is obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
kenny091:
a wise man once said: a key dat opens many locks is a master key while a lock dat is opened by many keys is a public disgrace. *just talking anatomy*

#turns up jagaban by mojeed#

A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

Your so called 'wise man' really needs to upgrade. '

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by LEvuls(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
OlamiB:
Cos its like a blocked doughnut only to be eaten when its done grin

Thank God we re nt being asked or checked for such.

OP I Yam proud....no one is asking me and no one will ever asked me such dissaproving question if i yam a virgin or earo contractor airline.
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Elxandre(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
jmoore:

A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

Your so called 'wise man' really needs to upgrade. '
Come on...... Your wise saying isn't really logical.
The sharpener is supposed to expand as in women, and not remain the same size, while the pencil as in Men remain the same size even after much abuse of the tool.
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by jmoore(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Elxandre:

Come on...... Your wise saying isn't really logical.
The sharpener is supposed to expand as in women, and not remain the same size, while the pencil as in Men remain the same size even after much abuse of the tool.
I never said it is a wise saying. My point is anyone can come up with a stupid metaphor to justify his or her foolish lifestyle. Pencils, sharpeners, keys and locks are objects/non-living things.
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by briantext(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by ERCROSS(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
kilokeys:
d well would get deeper and wider.. tongue

unlike d guys.. the pole just gets smoother and bigger grin

wetin i dey talk sef ..

Isorkusor
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
jmoore:

I never said it is a wise saying. My point is anyone can come up with a stupid metaphor to justify his or her foolish lifestyle. Pencils, sharpeners, keys and locks are objects/non-living things.
hehehe...
You should know its mostly a humorous saying na..
But it looks true but funny upon reflection.

If you schooled in France, you would have seen it's a generally accepted saying. grin

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? / How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? / *********************************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.