Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. (919 Views)

Celebrities Are Bad Influence On Kids...would You Let Your Kids Do This(photos) / OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride / Our So-called Leaders And A Bouquet Of Flowers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by mistabiola: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder why our celebrity do feel unprotected rolling and balling with their Fans, you will always see them with their security always. Why
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Because of people like you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
for safety! durrh! but sometimes it becomes annoying when there's too much security and the celeb ain't even that famous angry mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by mistabiola: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
edozie04:
Because of people like you

I'm also a celebrity tongue But I'm always scared of FANs like you tongue
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by mistabiola: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
for safety! durrh! but sometimes it becomes annoying when there's too much security and the celeb ain't even that famous angry mtchew

That's true because it happens the day lil kesh came to my hood and I felt like 'who invited him in the first place.
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by coogar: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
mistabiola:
I wonder why our celebrity do feel unprotected rolling and balling with their Fans, you will always see them with their security always. Why

with the way nigerians mob celebrities and demand for money? any celeb that doesn't have 10 bodyguards around is a möron.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by mistabiola: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

with the way nigerians mob celebrities and demand for money? any celeb that doesn't have 10 bodyguards around is a möron.

Funny you, that means we have to change the Nigerians Mentality then
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by tobechi20(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
For protection
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by coogar: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
mistabiola:

Funny you, that means we have to change the Nigerians Mentality then

exactly!
oyibo fans just want selfies & autographs from their celebs. nigerian fans want cash from theirs. while demanding cash, they are robbing him off his wristwatch, jewellery & wallet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by mistabiola: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

exactly!
oyibo fans just want selfies & autographs from their celebs. nigerian fans want cash from theirs. while demanding cash, they are robbing him off his wristwatch, jewellery & wallet.

Lolzzzz ,that's true though
Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by otipoju(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
The fear of kidnapping and the lack of Ransome money is the beginning of wisdom.

Only Pastors should have no body guards. Gods angels are enough.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our So Called Celebrities Always Go Out With Bodyguards. by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 26, 2014
mistabiola:

That's true because it happens the day lil kesh came to my hood and I felt like 'who invited him in the first place.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Financial Planning For Couples / Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? / Today Was My Mum's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.