Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY (456 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please I need someone to tell me anything about VOGUEPAY.I know google exists I just want to hear from y'all...I want to know how they operate...is it dat both the buyer and seller must av a voguepay account?? Will the money paid by the buyer go straight to my bank account?? Can they be trusted??

I promise #500 recharge card for any satisfactory reply please. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
And if der's a better payment integrator u can tell me pls
Re: I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hahaha @ Recharge card. Anyway they're good and funds for to their collections account from where you withdraw funds into our bank account that is if they don't do it for our at regular intervals.

Buyers are not always expected to be members of the site but there must be some form of KYC which is aimed validating the customers identity in case of fraud on merchant site.

Yes there are others too like Pay4me which aggregates all payment modes including bank option. They currently run on the NIS passport application platform so u can try and trust them grin
Re: I Need Ur Help Concerning VOGUEPAY by bedfordng(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2014
you need to either apply for personal or business account.business account carries more function and they need you to verify your business to use their business account and customers don't need to have an account with them to make payment.you can contact them for more details

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Entertainment Blogger Needed. / Site Exchange / delete thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.