Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record (4324 Views)

Messi Beats Ronaldo To Raul's Record / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Take Aim At Raul's UCL Scoring Record!!! / Messi Beats Ronaldo To Top La Liga Honours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by cr7lomo: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2014
All u guys Sud stfu , messi has played 5 games already and cr7 will play his tomorrow . Messi was just lucky that his team played today and again when they played Ajax , uefa was not meant to allow those teams to play on Tuesday , they were suppose to play on wednesday but uefalona wanted messi to score b4 cr7 . Betting sites made money cos everyone believed cr7 was gona break d record , but nevertheless , cr7 will break messis record tomorrow . Bet me
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2014
see them messi and barcelona haters,God pass una.Messi is back again,The catalan giant are back again.Barca 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by yBNL1(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2014
messi is just a genius! cool
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Praisegirl(f): 1:00am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote
author=cr7lomo post=28350809]All u guys Sud stfu , messi has played 5
games already and cr7 will play his tomorrow . Messi was just lucky that
his team played today and again when they played Ajax , uefa was not
meant to allow those teams to play on Tuesday , they were suppose to
play on wednesday but uefalona wanted messi to score b4 cr7 . Betting
sites made money cos everyone believed cr7 was gona break d record , but
nevertheless , cr7 will break messis record tomorrow . Bet me[/quote]Ntor, Ronaldo always chasing after messi.What a shame.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Krasid(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Whobedatte:
. Messis FIFA golden ball in 2014 alone would consume the thrash u put up there. Go figure out those who have won the FIFA golden ball.
You mean the golden ball that was well deserved that he recieved praise from blatter and maradona.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Egbon mi, Oshey jare.
But e no go bad if u add small nkwobi na, in order to move d ministry to d Nou Camp.
hahaha...nor wori, make i dial iya basira number
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Whobedatte(m): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Krasid:
You mean the golden ball that was well deserved that he recieved praise from blatter and maradona.
who cares? Did he win the GoldenBall? Answer is YES! He won straight man of the match awards too becoming the 1st player in football history to achieve that. Roonaldo can only do catch up to messi when fully fit.

2 Likes

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Whobedatte(m): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2014
cr7lomo:
All u guys Sud stfu , messi has played 5 games already and cr7 will play his tomorrow . Messi was just lucky that his team played today and again when they played Ajax , uefa was not meant to allow those teams to play on Tuesday , they were suppose to play on wednesday but uefalona wanted messi to score b4 cr7 . Betting sites made money cos everyone believed cr7 was gona break d record , but nevertheless , cr7 will break messis record tomorrow . Bet me
. Ronaldo crybaby! You lack basic knowledge of thegame of football. Now listen in the UCL group stage, whenever team plays on a particular day, it will play the ff day in subsequent week. Your Penaldo had his chance last Tuesday against liverpool &fired blank. Now its messi turn!

Go check the UCL goalscoring chart &u l discover even the great RAUL blanco never had this staggering stats
74 goals. 90+ games. No player in European football history has done that. Penaldo is only good when messi is injured
Live with that!

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Hemanwel(m): 4:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Ronaldo can only be compared to an injured,half fit Messi (a 50% Messi).
When Messi was at his prime,he won four straight World Bests.Where was Ronaldo?

Another obvious difference between Ronaldo and Messi:
Ronaldo is a walking billboard for PRIDE while Messi is a walking billboard for HUMILITY.

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Praisegirl:
Messi 4 world best. Sorry Christiano you can try some other time. Viva barca

Where? undecided grin PlayStation/Xbox? grin

Make d guy go cry jare... grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Praisegirl:
Haters will still kum and start hating sha,but dats none of our business.Barcelona rules

Yes oh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:28am On Nov 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Broke 2 records in a space of four days....No wonder Keshi said he is from Jupiter.
Well, my Faction of Nairaland backs Messi for Ballon d'or

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Young man, do well to post your source.
I bet you got the entire write-up from Ben Hayward's column on www.goal.com.

Anyway, King Lionel UMEAGWU Messi, the Ijaya gbogbo I of Mushin, the Ezegbakagbaka II of one village (I don 4get d name o! Chai! See my life) for Abia State, and the Lion of the tribe of Nou Camp has done it again!
Haters, go and jump off the 3rd Mainland Bridge!
King Messi rules!

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2014
emmyspark007:
Messi for ballon d'or

Oshey!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Praisegirl:
Messi 4 ballon d'or.just when you think he has nothing left to offer.

Na so oh! wink
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:34am On Nov 26, 2014
emmyspark007:
differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1.
When RONALDO scores he points at himself.
When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO
will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do
1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is
compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared
to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots
where MESSI would have passed to better
positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for
individual success, MESSI plays for the success
of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO
for his Good Looks while they like MESSI for
his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals,
MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO
plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays
because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will
make your DAY! MESSI will make your
HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is
Great!! The truth is painfull and if u don't like
that drink petrol and smoke Cigarette many
likes for king Messi�

3 GBOSAS for you!!! wink
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

That's six goals in just two games!
One amazing about this dude is that praises don't move him. If you want to see the best of Leo, just go on air (tv or radio) and say this:
''Messi has lost his passion for the game''.
And all of a sudden, he will reply you with goals.
He's simply amazing. Pure football god.

That's how a wounded lion behaves... cool
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Egbon mi, Oshey jare.
But e no go bad if u add small nkwobi na, in order to move d ministry to d Nou Camp.

Lmao... grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 4:39am On Nov 26, 2014
thatposter1:
2 MAJOR records in 2 games and 4 days...... . Wake Michael Jackson up when Ronaldo does that

Lol! grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by engrhorla(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Praisegirl:
see them messi and barcelona haters,God pass una.Messi is back again,The catalan giant are back again.Barca 4 life

Don't mind them ja re..
Transformer kuku dey thr, Dem suppose don hug am tey tey!
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by festusfeezy(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
emmyspark007:
differences between MESSI and RONALDO 1.
When RONALDO scores he points at himself.
When MESSI scores he points up, 2. RONALDO
will do 5 skills to beat 1 player. MESSI will do
1 trick to beat 5 players. 3. RONALDO is
compared to Messi.. While MESSI is compared
to Pele and Maradona. 4. RONALDO shoots
where MESSI would have passed to better
positioned player. 5. RONALDO is hungry for
individual success, MESSI plays for the success
of the team as a whole. 6. Girls like RONALDO
for his Good Looks while they like MESSI for
his Good Game. 7. RONALDO scores goals,
MESSI Breaks World Records. 8. RONALDO
plays because he loves fame, MESSI plays
because he loves the game. 9. RONALDO will
make your DAY! MESSI will make your
HISTORY! 10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is
Great!! The truth is painfull and if u don't like
that drink petrol and smoke Cigarette many
likes for king Messi�

Are you high on dry s h i t, anyway Ronaldo haters post what ever u like, cr7 for ballon dior

1 Like

Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Lmao... grin
Abi na lie?
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

That's how a wounded lion behaves... cool
That's why he's Lion-el Messy.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin grin
Better than hugging transformer na.
At least if they jump off the bridge, there might be someone to throw a jacket to them.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

hahaha...nor wori, make i dial iya basira number
Ehhnn... I prefer Iya Monsurat joint o.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Abi na lie?

Wetin Messi no go cause! grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Better than hugging transformer na.
At least if they jump off the bridge, there might be someone to throw a jacket to them.

Na you wan throw dem jacket? grin

Wicked... grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

That's why he's Lion-el Messy.

Your head dey there... cool

His names are powerful & influential as well... cheesy Not like crybaby... tongue grin
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Your head dey there... cool

His names are powerful & influential as well... cheesy Not like crybaby... tongue grin
Krassid, CR7lomo, did you hear that?!
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Na you wan throw dem jacket? grin

Wicked... grin
I no get tym, so I go send one the biggest sharks wey dey insyd d Atlantic.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by Blakyclyde(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Wetin Messi no go cause! grin
Wake Tito Vilanova up when Ronaldo achieves that.
Re: Messi beats Ronaldo to Raul's UCL League record by coded01: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Blakyclyde:

I no get tym, so I go send one the biggest sharks wey dey insyd d Atlantic.

Smh... grin grin grin

Crybaby won't score a goal tonight, the tension will overwhelm him... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? / Didier Drogba Goes Completely Bald, Ex Teammates React (photos) / Scuffle In Eagles Camp As Nff Officials Trade Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.