Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

6 Tough But Underated Course To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study (3398 Views)

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / 6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by tobechi74: 2:13am On Nov 26, 2014
It is important to emphasize here that there is no such thing as easy course in the university, however some courses are more demanding than others, here we dish out some of the courses usually ranked as the hardest to study naijsuniversities, don’t let them scare you, keep in mind thatl. It will interest you to know how tough they can be, just take a quick glance below.

6)
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY

EDUCAted bricklayers
5) languages
i have you tried studying a language outside your mother tongue? The punctuation,gramatic cohession, verb noun correlation etc will get you frustrating.

4)Education:
all education related course are really underated.

(3)
Agriculture

all agricultural science coursesa re underated. From agriculture economics, to animal science to plant science.

2)
ARCHITECTURE;

ARCHITECTURE IS realy underated.. Many see it as the brother to fine arts -draw ,drraw and draw.
But architecture involves drawing with dimentions and not just free hand. Can you imagine drawing a diagram of a stadium in 3days.? Architectural student spend hours alone with every drawing instrument and computer making a design.

VERTINARY MEDICINE
most underated courseI know many will disagree with me.
Vertinary doctors treat various animals, from poultry to dog to goats to pigs.and even fish.
Medical doctors treat only one animal-human.this makes the work rate five times higher.

Www.tobechispeaks./2014/11/26/6-toughest-courses-to-study-in-naija/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by stal65(m): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Are u sure
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by GboyegaD(m): 2:24am On Nov 26, 2014
OP, you wan resurrect this trend again abi?
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Raiders: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2014
I agree with this post. Veterinary medicine is under rated in Nigeria. In America, its a very lucrative profession. Vets earn over 100k dollars yearly in the US

1 Like

Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Applaner: 4:11am On Nov 26, 2014
I wonder where people get all dis list they compile
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Treyknowles(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Architecture isn't underated

1 Like

Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Ameerasexy(f): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2014
No 5 especially takes the cake
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by nairamaverick(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2014
I know of vet medicine
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Tberry01(f): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Agreed
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Astutechris(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
All correct especially no. 5
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by dridowu: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
I thought Veterinary Medicine won't be included i would have send e-slap to the op.
When animals talk only Vet Doctor can understand.

Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Profcamsey(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Smh. Everything about nairaland education forum is now top10 this, top 5 that. Go to school and graduate to make it. Lemme just book this space for booking sake.
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by missdebs(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
i agree wit d op, except on architecture, engineers are always in dispute with architects cos they feel architects are dreamers which is easy for every tom to do, while engineers hav to rack their brains to make these extravagant dreams a reality, meanwhile d architects take the bulk of d money
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by kristen12(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Unekz(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Applaner:
I wonder where people get all dis list they compile
same oooooo...dat shows signs of joblessnes
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by QSheba: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Dotwillis1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Underrated or nt, try nd make d best out of anytin u find ur$ef doin
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by osamaBUSH(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
The only underated course in naija is physics.
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by DollyParton1(f): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
But really?
Comparing human medicine to vetinary medicine?
Vet Doctors trying hard to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by davidtheblogger: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
http://makindedavid..com/2014/11/5-things-to-do-slowly-in-relationship.html
1. Kiss slowly
Whether you’re single and dating, divorced and courting, or a seasoned married person, consider what it means to kiss slowly. Kissing slowly tells your loved one, “I’ve got all day for you.” Kissing slowly gives your loved one something to look forward to when he or she gets home. And slowly kissing your loved one shows that you are dedicated to lifelong courtship. Who doesn’t want that?
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Jamaticulus(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Diz space is not for sale...beware of my son adEBOLA
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by Neldrizzy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
No lies... These are actually stupid courses tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue *covers face*
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by frankmoney(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
#life of an architecture student cheesy ....
after medicine and surgery , architecture is one of the most stressful course
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by mesoade(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
frankmoney:
#life of an architecture student cheesy ....
after medicine and surgery , architecture is one of the most stressful course
dentistry,vet medicine, engineering still beats it
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by mesoade(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Especially Agricultural courses . . It's so underrated
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by frankmoney(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
mesoade:
dentistry,vet medicine, engineering still beats it
vet medicine I don't think so , with the rate at which students apply for engineering the job opportunities tend to be low but as an architect am self employed
Re: 6 Tough But Underated Course To Study by QSheba: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
frankmoney:
vet medicine I don't think so , with the rate at which students apply for engineering the job opportunities tend to be low but as an architect am self employed
a civil engineer can also be self employed same with elect/elect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your LASGEM Number?? / WAEC Timetable 2017/2018 - (june/july Exam) / ASUU Updates On Indefinite Strike Will Get You Marveled (see Students Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.