Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,383 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration (15158 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:24am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

Lol
who are u? Home secretary's brother grin

Just meet me at Oxford circus tomorrow so i can take u home wink wink wink
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Just meet me at Oxford circus tomorrow so i can take u home wink wink wink

hmm
to do what tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:26am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

hmm
to do what tongue

Arrangee wedding na. . . . .
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Video explaining possible reason why we find thousands of professionals in entry level jobs.

http://www.vancouveriam.com/videos/6b15018fae8a

This is so very sad!!! Our Country is not that bad, now. There ARE people living there. . . people who won't trade anything for one day abraod and it's not like they are living the high life or anything.

H2O2:

cheesy that's why you love mi.

Bwahahaha! I wondered!  grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Arrangee wedding na. . . . .

that quick shocked tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

that quick shocked tongue

Tomorrow might be too late for you. . . grin cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tomorrow might be too late for you. . . grin cheesy

chei
Its true o grin
with this new stop and search rule tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Nov 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

This is so very sad!!! Our Country is not that bad, now. There ARE people living there. . . people who won't trade anything for one day abraod and it's not like they are living the high life or anything.

Bwahahaha! I wondered!  grin

Well, I don't think going abroad is about the high life for most. Majority only want a life, and it seems clear that to many of those who go, what they get is better than what they had because they stay, never go back home to Nigeria to stay for good. Saying our country is not bad is one thing but, as the people say, Action speaks louder than words. I think that should be applied here in determing how bad or not bad things may have gotten for the people.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

chei
Its true o grin
with this new stop and search rule tongue

Hurry up before they pull you out of London Bridge underground station.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hurry up before they pull you out of London Bridge underground station.

Ahn ahn wait na angry angry
Lemme pack my bags and say my goodbyes grin grin grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2008
Kobo your video simply solidified my point. That those phds you claim are driving taxis obtained their degrees from foreign countries.
Educational qualifications are not the same . . . no shame admitting that. A PhD holder from Nigeria is no better than a personal with vocational skills here in the US so how do you expect to just up and leave Nigeria and get a job equivalent to your degree here?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:36am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

Ahn ahn wait na angry angry
let me pack my bags and say my goodbyes grin grin grin

Make sure you are covered in Hijab.
Immigration officers rarely shake down muslim women.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

Make sure you are covered in Hijabs.
Immigration officers rarely shake down muslim women.

What if they think im a suicide bomber nkan
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

What if they think I'm a suicide bomber nkan

Nah. . . . . .U are a woman.
They are not allowed to touch you with your Hijab. tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 2:40am On Nov 29, 2008
Ok, thanks for the tip grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by skfa1: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2008
Thats proper bull shit  angry

I just dont feel myself after watching the clip  angry

I used to say it to myself,I will be back home someday sometime,trust me nothings gonna kill me back home.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by bawomolo(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2008
I used to say it to myself,I will be back home someday sometime,trust me nothings going to kill me back home.

say that when the oniles come for you grin grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Beextra(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2008
lol @ e shi le kun o !

Slavery at its peak,In a world where working a menial job as since become a crime. I mean look at how the man was shaking and blabbing under severe mental torture,All in the name of this freaking '' maroon ''. Hope i will live to see that day when the table would turn - i mean imagine the so called ' miss know know blonde ' pleading for amnesty in Nigeria. Hmmmmnnn Yes,we can !
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by blackspade(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2008
Wow, I wonder what his family is thinking of him right now. lipsrsealed
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by AngieFan(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2008
Sauron:

He is innocent. . . . . .His finger prints got processed and he came out CLEAN.
That was why they couldn't detain him. . . . . .These peops pay taxes and they do the dirty work.
English peops won't clean nada. . . . . .They prefer going on DSS to claim their giro every week.
If UK deport all the illegal immigrants in their country, the economy would paralyse(thats OFFICIAL).
They shoulda let the Naija man go back to his job and continue paying his tax and NI contribution.

If he is illegal, then he is not paying taxes!! If anything he is probably using a fake ID to get benefits and live off the state. He also wasn't detained because they couldn't find his passport. Now he is classified as an absconder and on the police computer so when he is found again he will be detained and I hope deported.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2008
IBK your transit visa is not eligible to work with in a chicken factory in Croydon
Lmao Visa ko cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by AngieFan(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by AngieFan(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Sisi Jinx

How did you embed that video into your post?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nigeria4: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2008
well to the person that says if his case may fail. i think he may win. since we all know they would kill him in nigeria. there have been many cases like this in nigeria. when family member end up killing the person. inheritance is a big thing in africa. people kill themself over issue like this. including land and others.

nigerian really should be granted because nigeria is really not safe,  even when we know the nigeria govt pretend if nigeria is getting better. but from information when you call nigeria, you know it is not true.

nigeria is a nation where we have had many civil war. civil war i would careful use that word because some nigerian may disagree with me,

a war i assume is when weapon are involve and civil is when civilian are involve. from the 2 word. civil war, 

just to name a few,  biafra  -- igbos against the north

tiv against junkun

fulani against the bashamma

fulani against the plateau people, 

yorubas against the hausa

I have alway ask for the break up of the country, there are more than 400 languages in nigeria.  no other country in the world have 400 languages.

To reduce the wars in nigeria. it is better to divide it for now into 3 country. based on the river niger and benue,

From what president yar adua did 3 days ago. you know as a nigerian, they are going to kill him and his wife turai is going to be a widow very soon. what do i mean. even after the whole world have seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. this man harden his heart, President yar adua is trying to force his ethnics group on others,  by trying to force the falsified census figures on nigerian.

if you remember the nigeria civil war , biafra, this same mistake president yar adua is doing , was also the same mistake balewa did. balewa conduct a census and falsified the census figure ,  and one story lead to another,  and we had a civil war,

it is history more than 1 million were killed. i can see President yar adua doing the same,  he as taken the first major step to push nigeria into a civil war,  many people are saying is because of his selfishness to return back to power in 2011. Really his govt is consider to be the worst in nigeria history so far in term of performance. even shagari who was a quiet man. nigerian can still remember him for his idea of green revolution. At least Shagari made some effort with policy but they were bad people in his govt, that lead to overthrown .

With President yar adua making the same mistake like balewa of trying to force a falsified census figure on nigeia. from this point. if you know nigeria politics very well. 2 things can happen   .

1 a civil war
2 the military would take over,  the chance of a military take over is high, but what i can tell you, if the officers involve are from the north, you know it would be a civil war. the southerner officers would disgrace  and you know it would end up a civil war.

both ways i see a civil war from president yar adua great mistake,  some people call it the "balewa mistake". who knows they may also call it the yar adua mistake in future. that why i am trying to get my yoruba people out now, it makeit easy, because there is no way, President Umaru yar adua can win the 2011 election. there is no way,

The problem with yar adua is, he want to be playing ethnics politics. we have seen it use the EFCC , police now the census,

And the north use to use it, but he does not know, it would backfire on him. i think he should stay away from it.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Tonim(f): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nigeria1//:

President yar adua is trying to force his ethnics group on others, by trying to force the falsified census figures on nigerian.

if you remember the nigeria civil war , biafra, this same mistake president yar adua is doing , was also the same mistake balewa did. balewa conduct a census and falsified the census figure , and one story lead to another, and we had a civil war,

i can see President yar adua doing the same, he as taken the first major step to push nigeria into a civil war,

With President yar adua making the same mistake like balewa of trying to force a falsified census figure on nigeia. from this point. i

Nigeria1, bear in mind that the 2006 census by Makama took place under Obasanjo's watch and OBJ did not
dispute the census figures despite the fact that it claimed Kano was more populated than Lagos, which we all know
is not true.

Why are you blaming Yar'adua for the census and not Obasanjo undecided
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by beystwin: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
I mean look at how the man was shaking and blabbing under severe mental torture,All in the name of this freaking '' maroon ''. Hope i will live to see that day when the table would turn - i mean imagine the so called ' miss know know blonde ' pleading for amnesty in Nigeria. Hmmmmnnn Yes,we can !
You can say that again! It is very possible.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nigeria4: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nigeria1, bear in mind that the 2006 census by Makama took place under Obasanjo's watch and OBJ did not
dispute the census figures despite the fact that it claimed Kano was more populated than Lagos, which we all know
is not true.

Why are you blaming Yar'adua for the census and not Obasanjo 

So if it took place under obasanjo watch,  Obasanjo allowed the falsification of the census,  Please read the book from gbenga Obasanjo mother,  Then you would know more about obasanjo,  the woman na obasanjo wife. Obasanjo knows they falsfied the census figures. we are ready to pay for mr makama  to travel abroad and take a lie detector test,  in front of a live television ,  my phone number  1416 904 5008,
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nigeria4: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2008
i am just be careful to paste the pictures not to cause a civil war,  i have more pictures, by the time i am finished. you know the south is more than the north,  i just be careful,  i know my igbo brother and temper. the next thing you see, they declear biafra the next day.

It was because of not to create a war that i assume obasanjo pretended like if he did not know.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by adconline(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nobody has ever mentioned the CORE reason why this fellow was begging to stay in UK- lack of opportunities in Nigeria. Why do  folks mean by saying that he would be better off in Nigeria- Truth be told  if he makes up to 800 pounds a month in the UK I I wonder  how many  young university graduates in Nigeria who make that much. As for folks saying cleaning aint a good job, trust Nigerians and their resilence. I know of someone who started as a cleaner, he later formed his company and today makes over half a million dollars in sales. he has got cleaning service deals with most car dealerships in his city. The difference between UK and Nigeria is that fella can become successful through hard work, while in Naija he has to get connected to a govt official in order to become successful.

As per folks talking about why he is a cleaner in UK instead of Nigeria- have you  ever asked your parents, relatives ,friends and siblings what kind of job they did when they first arrived? Do you know how many graduates in Nigeria who are looking for menial jobs every day?  Its like saying that you would have been successful if you were born in Darfur- Sudan or Kabul- Afghanistan.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by savanaha: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2008
adconline:

Nobody has ever mentioned the CORE reason why this fellow was begging to stay in UK- lack of opportunities in Nigeria.

Thank you. We pretend like the man was born yesterday. He must have given up on Nigeria for a reason. Nigeria men are so proud that for the man to result to that and make such a comment must mean something. . .
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2008
Nigeria1//:

i am just be careful to paste the pictures not to cause a civil war,  i have more pictures, by the time i am finished. you know the south is more than the north,  i just be careful,  i know my igbo brother and temper. the next thing you see, they declear biafra the next day.

It was because of not to create a war that i assume obasanjo pretended like if he did not know.

Let me see if I get you right

You excuse Obasanjo for what happened under his regime saying he was trying to avoid war but turn around and blame Yar’dua for the same thing, knowing full well he was not in office when it happened?

Really? I mean. . . Seriously?

Oh  okay then, how about this. . . let’s also assume it is “because not to create war Yar’dua is pretending like he does not to know.” Yeah, let’s have us a pretend party!

Besides, what has Obansanjo’s Diary of a scorned wife got to do with any . . You know what, scratch that. . . What has any of these got to do with the topic??!!!!!

@AngieFan
Use this code to embed you tube videos - [ flash= 425,344 ]insert link here[ /flash ]
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Seun(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2008
There are lots of opportunities in Nigeria, but some people choose not to see them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Inuwa Yahaya Unveils 150- Bed Capacity Isolation Centre / Buhari Fails To Sign Over 200 Bills Passed By NASS In Six Years / Appeal Court Sacks Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.