Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco (2728 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by Obalende: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
just got off the phone with their consulate and nigerians need a visa to enter morocco - chai!!!

And Niger does not need.
Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by GboyegaD(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
And how does this translates to suffering?
Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by Obalende: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
irresponsible government causes wasted time used to apply for visas = suffering (time loss)

anyway I dont blame you are already used to the apply apply mentality.

What if you could travel there without visa?

UK nationals etc need no visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by worry359(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
But EVERYBODY knows that the ONLY reason that a Nigerian is entering Morocco.
Is to try to get an illegal crossing into Europe via Spain or Italy.

You must think people are silly if you are trying to pretend anything else!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by tiebe: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
worry359:
But EVERYBODY knows that the ONLY reason that a Nigerian is entering Morocco.
Is to try to get an illegal crossing into Europe via Spain or Italy.

You must think people are silly if you are trying to pretend anything else!

please tell me u r joking sha
Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by worry359(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
tiebe:

please tell me u r joking sha

You think that is a joke?
You should do some more study!
Re: Nigerians Don Suffer Sha - Even Morocco by tiebe: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2014
worry359:

You think that is a joke?
You should do some more study!

*sweating* i've just come back from the study you said i should do. I could not find anywhere that it was stated that the ONLY reason for Nigerians' travelling to Morocco is to cross over o. . . I even know some people who are definitely Nigerians who went there for holiday purposes. . . abeg, point me to the right place to study, thou great master.

(1) (Reply)

Post Beautiful Pictures Of Owerri / Oron,Nigeria Coastal City Gets A Face Lift. / I Am Setting A Goal To Leave This Country In The Next Two Years But I Need A Pla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.