Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. (11491 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa? / France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by tewizle(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
I'm planning a trip from Lagos to the US,and according to the flight details there's gon be a stopover at Casablanca Morocco.Am i going to  require a Moroccan  visa?
Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by Vicjustice: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2010
/ 09NOV10 / 0018 UTC
National Nigeria (NG) /Transit Morocco (MA)
Destination U.S.A. (US)
ALSO CHECK DESTINATION INFORMATION BELOW

Morocco (MA)

Visa required, except for Children under 17 years of age of
any nationality, providing having Moroccan parent(s) and being
registered in parent(s)'s passport.
TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
Visa required, except for Those continuing their journey to a
third country on the same day by the same or first connecting
aircraft and holding confirmed onward tickets and staying in
the airport.
Additional Information:
- All visitors should hold sufficient funds for maintenance
during their stay in Morocco.
Warning:
- Non-compliance with entry regulations will result in
deportation of passengers.

U.S.A. (US)

Passport required.
- Nationals of Nigeria may enter with passports valid for
period of intended stay.
Passport Exemptions:
- Holders of a valid on arrival Form I-512 ( Authorization for
Parole of an Alien into the United States"wink.
- Holders of a Temporary or Emergency passports.

Visa required, except for Holders of a Form I-512
( Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United
States"wink.
Visa required, except for Those admitted to the USA on a
single entry visa, returning to the USA after a visit of max.
30 days to Canada or Mexico.
Passengers travelling to Canada or Mexico for stays of 30 days
or less must For details, click here
- A passenger may enter the USA with a valid visa in an
expired passport, provided: For details, click here
Minors:
- Children, up to/incl. 15 years of age, excluding nationals
of the USA and nationals entitled to travel under the US
Visa Waiver Program (V.W.P.), are allowed to travel on their
parent's passport. A person included in the passport of
another may not use the passport for travel unless he/she is
accompanied by the bearer.
Additional Information:
- Passengers not having proof of sufficient funds for length
of stay For details, click here
Warning:
- Non-compliance with entry/transit requirements will result
inFor details, click here

CHECK TINEWS/N1 - SOUTH AFRICA - TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENT -
UPDATED INFORMATION

Timaticweb Version 1.3
09 November 2010
Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by temodent(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2010
That was a long one and non-specific. In short you dont need a transit visa' I guess you're travelling with Royal Air marroc, You are a transit passenger and do not require a transit visa. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by tewizle(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2010
Tanx Vicjustice & temodent.you guys are both right.I sent a mail to airmorac's customer care and they said the same thing vicjustice said I quote "you don't need a visa if the journey is to a
third country on the same day by the same or first connecting
aircraft and holding confirmed onward tickets and staying in
the airport"

A visa is not required.I hope this post helps others.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by Delebayo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sure it did help
Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by MadeMan01(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Please do I need a transit visa to fly through Morocco to Portugal in December 2023?
Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by bensky: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you are transiting without going into the city you do not need . I flew to Italy in October and transited morocco through royal air maroc and asked while purchasing the ticket at the airline office i was told i don't need and i had no issues
MadeMan01:
Please do I need a transit visa to fly through Morocco to Portugal in December 2023?
Re: Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa. by MadeMan01(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2023
bensky:
If you are transiting without going into the city you do not need . I flew to Italy in October and transited morocco through royal air maroc and asked while purchasing the ticket at the airline office i was told i don't need and i had no issues
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Airport Fences To Cost N25bn / How To Get Settled In Abidjan / When Can I Re-apply For Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.