Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? (11274 Views)

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by sureteeboy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls, I want to know if it is possible to share the mtn night plan bundle with friends. Tnx.
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by sseunth(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
nooo....dnt ask me why
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by Nuclearact: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
sureteeboy:
Pls, I want to know if it is possible to share the mtn night plan bundle with friends. Tnx.
tethering
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by blackfase(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
No, you cant do data share on that plan. Stingy y'hello wont allow it....
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by sureteeboy(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Chai. I and a friend would have brought it and share it
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by sureteeboy(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Chai. I and a friend would have bought it and share it
Re: Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? by awodiyat: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Y not. Just use ur share 4 15days and pass d sim to ur friend

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers / Nokia N82 The New Nseries Mobile / Resetting Share N Sell Pin For MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.