Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? (2961 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Awh that's so cuuuute.
cute that am single?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Had to chip "bla bla bla" in cos I thought you know that part already
Ok oo mr songwriter
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

At first I was wondering why you're single then on reading the post in details I realise it has to do with shyness, many guys were once like you including myself. What I think you should start with first is to try having casual relationship with girls, on a platonic basis. Joke around them if you're humourous, be nice, be playful and try to gain at least one of them trust. Always try know how she's doing and how you could be of help to spice up her day. You have to be willing to come out from being shy to be able to achieve what you want. Associate with girls a lot and you should be fine with time. But weren't you able to date anyone through out your uni life?
thanks bro
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Ok oo mr songwriter
lol

How are you?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 27, 2014
firstkyn:
cute that am single?
Am available but on conditions
1.Buy me I phone 6
2.Buy me ferrari
3.Open a big supermarket like shoprite 4 me
4.Pay me 50k every month

ARE U UP FOR THE TASK

Just kidding grin,but op being single is good now,free from heartache and all does glutton like ladies dat suck people dry

But u can bcome a rev father sha ooo(the gate way to heaven) grin
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
lol

How are you?
Am gud
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Am gud
Selfish! sad
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Selfish! sad
Ok Am not gud, satisfied?
Y am I selfish?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Ok Am not gud, satisfied?
Y am I selfish?
cos u couldn't reciprocate the gesture undecided
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Am available but on conditions
1.Buy me I phone 6
2.Buy me ferrari
3.Open a big supermarket like shoprite 4 me
4.Pay me 50k every month

ARE U UP FOR THE TASK

Just kidding grin,but op being single is good now,free from heartache and all does glutton like ladies dat suck people dry

But u can bcome a rev father sha ooo(the gate way to heaven) grin
lwkmd............
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2014
firstkyn:
lwkmd............
Don't die na grin
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
cos u couldn't reciprocate the gesture undecided
How are u?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Papertrail11(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2014
aba I dont blame you the hookup i culture in naija uni is dead in uni nowadays because errbodi most esp girls are forming and single even in a private school sef dat I am girls in my class still do runs imagine runz girls ohh...and one one girl I know is in a realtionship class of 31.

I feel uni is the best place to get a partner gf or bf cos ur assured of a bit of trust from both parties but naija girls of nowadays are causing a big looming problem in the next few years.
A lot of guys/youths of nowadays are not dating in Nigeria/nairaland guys and I think that is dangerous for the society simply because we are going to have
a lot of guys patronising runz girls and harlots
a lot of rape and molest in the next couple of years wen konji go hold dem die
a lot of single pple who are of mariageable age but dont wanna hookup cos of forming.smh sad

wat I think you could do is maybe connect wif girls around west africa or other countries or something cos even me guy is in the same situation no girl dey say be nice buy stuff do dis compliment call ping but guy all dose one no bring babe come my side....

naija girls which way ya'll should cut the forming and hookup more not for the money but for compatibility and u know rest of mind...I believe theres always a way a girl can bring out the best in a guy so he csn become rich like yu guys always want
tinubu wife did it
folawuuo abbas wife
alakija
goodluck wife too

sorry for ma rant ohh but my advice is for girls to date more cos the problem is from dem.
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:12am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

How are u?
I'm not ok
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Dude don't miss out forever tongue
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Hazardd(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Maybe one old man in your village have a hand in this
because this is not from normal hand
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Hazardd:
Maybe one old man in your village have a hand in this
because this is not from normal hand
guy nawa u ohhhh
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Papertrail11:
aba I dont blame you the hookup i culture in naija uni is dead in uni nowadays because errbodi most esp girls are forming and single even in a private school sef dat I am girls in my class still do runs imagine runz girls ohh...and one one girl I know is in a realtionship class of 31.

I feel uni is the best place to get a partner gf or bf cos ur assured of a bit of trust from both parties but naija girls of nowadays are causing a big looming problem in the next few years.
A lot of guys/youths of nowadays are not dating in Nigeria/nairaland guys and I think that is dangerous for the society simply because we are going to have
a lot of guys patronising runz girls and harlots
a lot of rape and molest in the next couple of years wen konji go hold dem die
a lot of single pple who are of mariageable age but dont wanna hookup cos of forming.smh sad

wat I think you could do is maybe connect wif girls around west africa or other countries or something cos even me guy is in the same situation no girl dey say be nice buy stuff do dis compliment call ping but guy all dose one no bring babe come my side....

naija girls which way ya'll should cut the forming and hookup more not for the money but for compatibility and u know rest of mind...I believe theres always a way a girl can bring out the best in a guy so he csn become rich like yu guys always want
tinubu wife did it
folawuuo abbas wife
alakija
goodluck wife too

sorry for ma rant ohh but my advice is for girls to date more cos the problem is from dem.
thanks bro
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by holyboss: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Op being shy is 100% disease (brutal than Ebola )

I urge you to. Check out my signature for proper medication wink

Shallom
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by pweedyuz(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2014
semasir:
grin I fear our new generation of graduates. cry
Lol..."leaders of 2morrow'' indeed
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by 100Cents: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
firstkyn:
wil be done with school by febuary next year,have being single just because am shy so i had know choice than to stay away from them ladies and get serious with my studies but now i wil be done by next year am sil nt in a serious relationship..i realy need adbvise on what to do...because am having this feelings that my shyness wil affect me in the quest of finding my lady right..... advise pals

What's the big deal ?

My first relationship was after NYSC after getting a job and a small flat.

So ?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
firstkyn:
cute that am single?

Nah lol cute that youre shy
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by wunderkiind(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah lol cute that youre shy
Hiii smiley
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
wunderkiind:

Hiii smiley

Helooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.