Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus (3456 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what u don't know is that a name of a divinity is different from his title ,yeshuas name is yeshua ,when he walked earth and was performin miracles he was still yeshua,,so who gave. Man the right to change yeshua name to suit their culture? Its satan...just imagine my name is David in English as at 2014 and the name was powerful in healing ,then in 2059 ,a new language called zahia now came will u convert the name David to Daniel to suit the zahia language or u will leave the name as it as David?

I hope you are not another religious windbag who loves hearing their own voice.
If you have a modicum respect for the truth and light, respond to this as honestly as you can

1. What is the difference between Jesus and Yeshua?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:

If you have a modicum respect for the truth and light, respond to this as honestly as you can

No diff.. I witnessed yoruba and hausa folks use "Jesu" and "yesu" to cast out devils. It's the motive that back the authority of the believer not the language used. God sees and knows all tongues and tribes.
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:

why create a topic on me?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
You are the one championing this Yeshua vs Jesus message.
If you don't comprehend what you believe or you can't articulate your faith, please ignore this thread

Are you in any way ashamed of your faith?
Unibenstudent:
why create a topic on me?

1 Like

Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
You are the one championing this Yeshua vs Jesus message.
If you don't comprehend what you believe or you can't articulate your faith, please ignore this thread

Are you in any way ashamed of your faith?
anyway click my signature and be blessed!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2014
It does not answer the question.
Once again, what is the difference between Jesus and Yashua, and why does it matter?
Unibenstudent:
anyway click my signature and be blessed!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
It does not answer the question.
Once again, what is the difference between Jesus and Yashua, and why does it matter?
pronounciation is key here/ok we are all know that it is no news that Jesus was a semitic and the name Jesus is not semitic doesn't that smell like foul play,,anyway his semitic and only name was yeshua,,but as time went on Constantine was look for how. To bring the name yeshua over to Greek but the words to translate to Greek were absent..so the the name finally ended in eeaysous,spelt as pronounced (it couldn't end in ah but Sous because greeak masculine names were not allowed to end in ah ,so from Greek to Latin it became iesus finally to English Jesus and j is a recent introduction to English too,so from yeshua to Jesus ,,the name had been corrupted 100. %
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Bidam:
No diff.. I witnessed yoruba and hausa folks use "Jesu" and "yesu" to cast out devils. It's the motive that back the authority of the believer not the language used. God sees and knows all tongues and tribes.
proofs or I don't believe it
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
You need to demonstrate that Yashua is the 'proper' name for Jesus used in the First Century
You also need to demonstrate the NECESSITY of RETAINING that name across ALL languages
And finally you need to demonstrate the inherent risk of not RETAINING the 'proper' name

Nobody disputes Jesus is not Jewish. What is in dispute is whether it should be Jewish or not.

You look like a student to me. SO I expect citations for all of your claims and not just some memorized gibberish

Unibenstudent:
pronounciation is key here/ok we are all know that it is no news that Jesus was a semitic and the name Jesus is not semitic doesn't that smell like foul play,,anyway his semitic and only name was yeshua,,but as time went on Constantine was look for how. To bring the name yeshua over to Greek but the words to translate to Greek were absent..so the the name finally ended in eeaysous,spelt as pronounced (it couldn't end in ah but Sous because greeak masculine names were not allowed to end in ah ,so from Greek to Latin it became iesus finally to English Jesus and j is a recent introduction to English too,so from yeshua to Jesus ,,the name had been corrupted 100. %

1 Like

Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Can yoou also proof that the name Jesus does not work?
Unibenstudent:
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Not necessary, i speak hausa and i am a proof of it. grin.

Don't seek for a sign, seek for wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Can yoou also proof that the name Jesus does not work?
can u prove that it works?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Common sense.
First, this yashua nonsense is less than100 years old. So for 1900 out of 1970 years of Christianity, nobody heard Yashua anywhere and Christianity still flourished.

What do you accomplish by using Yashua that I can't accomplish using Jesus? You belong to a sect my brother. They pretend to be the only bearers of the Truth. Deluded folks. Research deeply into the origins of your sect and tell me how old it is
Unibenstudent:
can u prove that it works?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
You need to demonstrate that Yashua is the 'proper' name for Jesus used in the First Century
You also need to demonstrate the NECESSITY of RETAINING that name across ALL languages
And finally you need to demonstrate the inherent risk of not RETAINING the 'proper' name

Nobody disputes Jesus is not Jewish. What is in dispute is whether it should be Jewish or not.

You look like a student to me. SO I expect citations for all of your claims and not just some memorized gibberish

ok,YESHUA means to save in Hebrew!
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Mathew 1:21
“And she shall bring forth a Son, and she
shall call his name Yeshua, for he shall save
his people from their sins.”
biblehub.com/matthew/1-21.htm
But what does Jesus means ?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Jesus means yeshua in a different language.

Let's try thinking. THinking is what separates man from beasts.
What do you call a dog in your vernacular?
Unibenstudent:
ok,YESHUA means to save in Hebrew!
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And she shall bring forth a Son, and she
shall call his name Yeshua, for he shall save
his people from their sins.”
biblehub.com/matthew/1-21.htm
But what does Jesus means ?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Jesus means yeshua in a different language.

Let's try thinking. THinking is what separates man from beasts.
What do you call a dog in your vernacular?
dog is not a spiritual name,,what is the name of ifa in ur language or what is satan in ur language or what is allah or budhaa or ogun or sango in ur language?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Common sense.
First, this yashua nonsense is less than100 years old. So for 1900 out of 1970 years of Christianity, nobody heard Yashua anywhere and Christianity still flourished.

What do you accomplish by using Yashua that I can't accomplish using Jesus? You belong to a sect my brother. They pretend to be the only bearers of the Truth. Deluded folks. Research deeply into the origins of your sect and tell me how old it is
point of correction I am not with a sect,,I am with Yahweh and yeshua!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2014
name one person who was with you in Yahweh and yeshuah 100 years ago
Unibenstudent:
point of correction I am not with a sect,,I am with Yahweh and yeshua!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2014
What is a 'spiritual name'?
Unibenstudent:
dog is not a spiritual name,,what is the name of ifa in ur language or what is satan in ur language or what is allah or budhaa or ogun or sango in ur language?
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
name one person who was with you in Yahweh and yeshuah 100 years ago
many people in isreal know the truth,,Christianity was exported to nigeria now u are claiming to do it better than the isrealites!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Since there are so many people, why don't you name ONE who knows the truth
Unibenstudent:
many people in isreal know the truth,,Christianity was exported to nigeria now u are claiming to do it better than the isrealites!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
What is a 'spiritual name'?
a spiritual name is a name which is used to call the attention of a divinity,,take a peek from some people in yoruba ,when they call ifa,thhey call ifa by his name which has remain unchanged for centuries,,have u ever wondered y they didn't change the name satan in all languages ,why is that satan is the ruler of this present world ,that's why they didn't change his name,,satan name is same in all languages
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Since there are so many people, why don't you name ONE who knows the truth
is like u have forgotten when yeshua said that wide is the road that lead to destruction ,u think by following crowd u will make heaven,,so many times the book of revelations have been crying saying come out of the world,come out of the doctrine's of this world,but then again the bible is say O that u will listen to his voice harden not ur heart!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2014
The reason the names in Yoruba don't change over centuries is because Yoruba remains Yoruba over the centuries. We call that common sense. The name of Moses or Elijah in Hebrews would remain the same for hundreds of years. But translating that from Hebrews, the name changes.

Currently, in Israel they speak something called Yiddish which is quite different from ancient hebrews. The point is, even within languages, names evolve over time. That's why you can barely read English spoken 300 years ago.

Proper spelling and pronouncing the name of Jesus is not what get's God to act, it is your relationship with his person. Judas stayed with Jesus for all his ministry and he ended up perishing.

Who told you Satan's name is the same across all the languages of the earth? Do you call Satan Satan in Yoruba? Are you ok young man?

Unibenstudent:
a spiritual name is a name which is used to call the attention of a divinity,,take a peek from some people in yoruba ,when they call ifa,thhey call ifa by his name which has remain unchanged for centuries,,have u ever wondered y they didn't change the name satan in all languages ,why is that satan is the ruler of this present world ,that's why they didn't change his name,,satan name is same in all languages
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Be coherent. You claim there are many people in Israel who know the truth. I asked you to NAME just one such person who knew the same truth your sect pretends to have 100 years ago

part of the doctrines of this world is the 'sacred movement' doctrines subscribed to you by your sect. DO you know NOBODY knows how the name of God was pronounced in First Century? They removed the vowels and it was not long until after Jesus that they attempted to get the name right. WHo told you God's name is Yahweh? That is at most a clever guess
Unibenstudent:
is like u have forgotten when yeshua said that wide is the road that lead to destruction ,u think by following crowd u will make heaven,,so many times the book of revelations have been crying saying come out of the world,come out of the doctrine's of this world,but then again the bible is say O that u will listen to his voice harden not ur heart!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Be coherent. You claim there are many people in Israel who know the truth. I asked you to NAME just one such person who knew the same truth your sect pretends to have 100 years ago

part of the doctrines of this world is the 'sacred movement' doctrines subscribed to you by your sect. DO you know NOBODY knows how the name of God was pronounced in First Century? They removed the vowels and it was not long until after Jesus that they attempted to get the name right. WHo told you God's name is Yahweh? That is at most a clever guess
we all agree that the web is that largest gathering in the world now,so also the people who gather ,gather on net,,browse the net on yeshua
www.jewishvoice.org/who-is-yeshua/
Other sites are still available
Work out ur salvation with. Fear and trembling and not with vain glorying!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Satanists also gather on the web. Muslims as well so you are not making sense at all

Go and research for yourself WHEN first this 'sacred name' sects surfaced. All are less than 100 years old.
Unibenstudent:
we all agree that the web is that largest gathering in the world now,so also the people who gather ,gather on net,,browse the net on yeshua
www.jewishvoice.org/who-is-yeshua/
Other sites are still available
Work out ur salvation with. Fear and trembling and not with vain glorying!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Satanists also gather on the web. Muslims as well so you are not making sense at all

Go and research for yourself WHEN first this 'sacred name' sects surfaced. All are less than 100 years old.
when yeshua was on earth he was criticised and beating and killed,why will I be surprised at ur comments,so why is that u have so much evidence to prove that yeshua is d only name of Jesus but maybe immanuel is a better substitute as name not Jesus ,,pls !
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:

according to jospephus the famous Jewish historian who reigned in days of yeshua he says that the high priests wore the sacrad tetragrammation on their head and it was YHWH do u need wisdon to pronounce this? And its not Jehovah becuz letter j is a new letter in English!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Criticism,beatings and killings does not mean you are right. Tibetan monks have been persecuted for years and they are Budhists.

If God wanted to reveal his name, He would have inspired the New Testament authors to tell us the vowels inside the Tetragrammaton YHWV. But He didn't

Emmanuel is a title so to speak. You never find anywhere Jesus called Emmanuel by anybody. They all called him Jesus

Unibenstudent:
when yeshua was on earth he was criticised and beating and killed,why will I be surprised at ur comments,so why is that u have so much evidence to prove that yeshua is d only name of Jesus but maybe immanuel is a better substitute as name not Jesus ,,pls !
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
There was no J in Hebrew. You are right on that

But NOBODY knows the name. It is all guesswork, Jehovah,Yahweh,Yahowa,Yahuv......it is all guesswork.

Unibenstudent:
according to jospephus the famous Jewish historian who reigned in days of yeshua he says that the high priests wore the sacrad tetragrammation on their head and it was YHWH do u need wisdon to pronounce this? And its not Jehovah becuz letter j is a new letter in English!!
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Criticism,beatings and killings does not mean you are right. Tibetan monks have been persecuted for years and they are Budhists.

If God wanted to reveal his name, He would have inspired the New Testament authors to tell us the vowels inside the Tetragrammaton YHWV. But He didn't

Emmanuel is a title so to speak. You never find anywhere Jesus called Emmanuel by anybody. They all called him Jesus

Roman catholics and Constantine who inspired the compilation of bible all had a satanic agenda,,which I will discuss as time goes by,(hope u know dark ages sha) anyway satan is not a sleeping dog ,but a lion so he doesn't sleep!!so he inspired to corruption of the name yeshua to Jesus,,that's y today there is no respect for the name jesus,,when someone is cursing he will like " Jesus !!David are u mad ,or if he wants to sneeze ,he will say Jesus !,there is little or no regard for the name Jesus,even Satanists can call d name Jesus!! So my brother wake up from slumber because tthe next time to u profess Jesus ,u profess the anti Christ!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Answer This! / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== / Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.