Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda (3458 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chiedu7: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=13pt]
The Pope say's that Muslims, Jews & Buddhists are all Children of God.
[/size]
This cannot be so because
"THE POWER TO BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS ALONE"

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

SO HOW CAN MOSLEMS, JEWS & BUDDHISTS WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS BE CALLED CHILDREN OF GOD.

WHEN IN PARTICULAR ISLAM DENIES JESUS BEING THE SON OF GOD

koran 5:72 -
"Unbelievers are those that say:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary."

Jesus said whoever believes in him is saved.
Mark 16:16a He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

AND CRUCIALLY JESUS SAID WHOEVER DENIES JESUS IS CONDEMNED ALREADY.
Mark 16:16B but he that believeth not shall be damned.

SO HOW CAN THOSE WHO DENY JESUS BE CHILDREN OF GOD, THE POPE IS PREACHING ANOTHER GOSPEL.

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR IF ANYBODY PREACHES ANOTHER GOSPEL THE PERSON IS TO BE DAMNED.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

ITS SO SERIOUS THAT THEY REPEATED THEMSELVES.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

SO ACCORDING TO GOD THE POPE IS ACCURSED, NOT MY WORDS BUT GODS OWN WORDS.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

FOR THE ARTICLE READ

VATICAN NEWS
Revealing his prayer intention for January, Pope Francis says he is praying so that “sincere dialogue between men and women of different religions may yield fruits of peace and justice”.

For the first time the Pope’s traditional monthly prayer intention is available on video, thanks to a new initiative launched by the worldwide Apostleship of Prayer.

[img]http://media02.radiovaticana.va/photo/2016/01/06/RV12373_LancioGrande.jpg[/img]

The video-message is in Spanish, with subtitles in 10 different languages.

It shows Pope Francis together with believers of other religions – Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist - each of whom professes his or her faith and all together declare they believe in love.

You can watch the video above.

“Most of the planet's inhabitants declare themselves believers – says Pope Francis - This should lead to dialogue among religions”.

“Sólo con el diálogo, eliminaremos la intolerancia…”
“Only through dialogue – he says – will we be able to eliminate intolerance and discrimination”. Interreligious dialogue is “a necessary condition for world peace”. “We must not cease praying for it or collaborating with those who think differently”.

“Confío en vos para difundir mi petición…”
“I hope that you – the Pope says – will spread my prayer request for this month: that sincere dialogue between men and women of different religions may produce the fruits of peace and justice”. There are many people – he continues – “who think and who feel differently. They search for God or meet God in different ways”. “Some declare themselves to be agnostic, they do not know whether God exists. Others say they are atheists”.

“En esta multitud, en este abanico de religiones…”
“Within this multitude – Pope Francis concludes – in this wide range of religions and lack of religious, there is one certainty: we are all children of God”.

“I have confidence in your prayers”.
(from Vatican Radio)
http://www.news.va/en/news/pope-francis-asks-for-prayers-for-interreligious-d
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by nerilove(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Don't start what you can't finish. I agree to what the Pope said. In as much as we have different religion, we all pray to one God. Believe it or not. In these religion, we have so many antagonists who teach people the wrong things. Each religion wasnot set up just the way it is not. Human minds are so corrupt. Lucifer (satan) really dealt with people.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chiedu7: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
nerilove:
Don't start what you can't finish. I agree to what the Pope said. In as much as we have different religion, we all pray to one God. Believe it or not. In these religion, we have so many antagonists who teach people the wrong things. Each religion wasnot set up just the way it is not. Human minds are so corrupt. Lucifer (satan) really dealt with people.

Jesus said He is the only way to God

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Sorry nerilove

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by lordizak(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
U on the other hand, are is proving to be living another man's life.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by HermajestyQ(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every1 is free to voice their opinion. So God made man in his own image;in the image of God he created him;male and female he made them; be fruitful and multipy (Gen 1:27). We are all children of God irrespective of race,religion, language...
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chuose: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Every1 is free to voice their opinion. So God made man in his own image;in the image of God he created him;male and female he made them; be fruitful and multipy (Gen 1:27). We are all children of God irrespective of race,religion, language...
Jesus said HE IS THE ONLY WAY!

So the Pope is in serious error.

I pity the Catholics who follow him instead of Christ

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by HermajestyQ(f): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
I pity you too, instead of u find ways of becoming a better christian u r there criticizing others. The present popes and the past ones all put together can never ever! be equated to Jesus Christ. Get that right#proudly catholic#
chuose:

Jesus said HE IS THE ONLY WAY!

So the Pope is in serious error.

I pity the Catholics who follow him instead of Christ
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chiedu7: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
HermajestyQ:
I pity you too, instead of u find ways of becoming a better christian u r there criticizing others. The present popes and the past ones all put together can never ever! be equated to Jesus Christ. Get that right#proudly catholic#

[size=14pt]Who will you follow Jesus or the Pope?
[/size]
Jesus said you only become a Children of God by believing in Him.

John 1:12
But as many as received him,
to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Now your Pope is saying the opposite by saying we are all Children of God.

Since your pope is preaching a different gospel then the the bible say's he is accursed.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven,
preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Unless the bible is wrong then your pope is cursed by God Himself

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2016
nerilove:
will u shut ur trap!, where is the biblical proof for this nonsense u wrote.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by GodRestores(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2016
The thing is that we are all children of God in the sense that he is God and judge over all. But inheriting salvation and God's promises for eternal life can only be achieved through Jesus Christ....which is what the followers of Christ enjoy above other religions. God love all the children of men that's why he gave his son to save those who believe in him, the afterlife and the power of his salvation.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by nerilove(m): 5:37am On Jan 12, 2016
EMILO2STAY:
will u shut ur trap!, where is the biblical proof for this nonsense u wrote.
see this nonentity. Keep waiting for biblical proof.seems you are among the anti-christ. Don't mention me again you. goat or... #iranu
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2016
nerilove:
see this nonentity. Keep waiting for biblical proof.seems you are among the anti-christ. Don't mention me again you. goat or... #iranu
if u have no biblical backup, then why the irrelivant comment?. This is just a proof that u catholics have turned yourselves into zombies, Choosing to blindly follow the traditions of men instead of the commandment of God.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by oglalasioux(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
World war 3 will be sparked from the argument between the religions. Religion has no other objective than to destroy the earth and shoot us back to the ice age.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by nerilove(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
EMILO2STAY:
if u have no biblical backup, then why the irrelivant comment?. This is just a proof that u catholics have turned yourselves into zombies, Choosing to blindly follow the traditions of men instead of the commandment of God.
pls i told you not to quote me again. I'm not here to argue with you. Moses in the bible as directed by God to call everyone irrespective of religion. Even atheist came to be saved. So face whatever religion u are going and keep following sheepishly.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2016
nerilove:
pls i told you not to quote me again. I'm not here to argue with you. Moses in the bible as directed by God to call everyone irrespective of religion. Even atheist came to be saved. So face whatever religion u are going and keep following sheepishly.
where in the bible was moses directed by God to call atheists. See why i said u catholics are zombies

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
In my opinion i dont think we are all children of God because for you to be a child of God you must be born again(tho i dont know how that happens). I also dont think muslims are children of God. They cant be(if the bible is God's). However they(including bhudists etc) are all part of God's creation.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
EMILO2STAY:
where in the bible was moses directed by God to call atheists. See why i said u catholics are zombies

Easy pls not all catholics are zombies.
Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Speechless3:

many catholics have no clue about the teachings of the bible, i know this cuz i was born and baptised as an infant into the catholic church, their priests are clueless about the word of God, they confuse u with silly philosophy, their members have closed their ears to sound doctrine choosing only to obey the church tradition. I was once like them but a careful study of the bible has opend my eyes but when i try to point this out to them, they give some senless logic that even a mad man will not try. Which is why i call them zombies because they dont think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chiedu7: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
GodRestores:
The thing is that we are all children of God in the sense that he is God and judge over all. But inheriting salvation and God's promises for eternal life can only be achieved through Jesus Christ....which is what the followers of Christ enjoy above other religions. God love all the children of men that's why he gave his son to save those who believe in him, the afterlife and the power of his salvation.

How can you say we are all Children of God, when Jesus gives the power to become a child of God?
If Jesus is giving you power to become a child of God then to start with you are not a Child of God.

Thats why we need to become born -again to become Children of God

So according to Jesus if you are not Born-again then you are not a Child of God.

Jesus died for all man kind to give everybody the chance to repent and become a child of God.

Speechless3:

It's true that Catholic are spiritual zombies.

[size=14pt]God specifically said DO NOT BOW DOWN TO STATUES[/size]

Exodus 20 (KJV)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

God said He hates kissing of statues

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal,
And every mouth which hath not kissed him.

The Catholic Church deceives you and you all kneel to man-made statues.
Thats idol worship!

YES ALL CATHOLICS ARE ZOMBIES ALL KISSING IDOLS

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda by chuose: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
chiedu7:

How can you say we are all Children of God, when Jesus gives the power to become a child of God?
If Jesus is giving you power to become a child of God then to start with you are not a Child of God.

Thats why we need to become born -again to become Children of God

So according to Jesus if you are not Born-again then you are not a Child of God.

Jesus died for all man kind to give everybody the chance to repent and become a child of God.

It's true that Catholic are spiritual zombies.

[size=14pt]God specifically said DO NOT BOW DOWN TO STATUES[/size]

Exodus 20 (KJV)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

God said He hates kissing of statues

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal,
And every mouth which hath not kissed him.

The Catholic Church deceives you and you all kneel to man-made statues.
Thats idol worship!

YES ALL CATHOLICS ARE ZOMBIES ALL KISSING IDOLS

Its true Catholics are in error

(1) (Reply)

The War Against Christianity....by Christians / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <== / Preacher Bureau Of Investigations Exposing The Greed In Our Pulpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.