Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend (35377 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / I Sat For WASSCE Six Times –anthonia, DELSU First Class Graduate (photo) / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm!! Such is life
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
To what end is the first class in that topic?
Gd bless the dead.
I was opportune to spend quality time at a police station this past week as a result of this INEC registration exercise and boy-o-boy one needs to be careful around them especially those with guns.
The Nigerian police will usually go scot free if they shoot anyone trust me.
All they need do is "rope" one crime or the other against you or even put a pistol in your bag or pocket and claim you are a robber.
Be careful folks. Life is fragile.

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by emeviks: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2014
An eye for an eye...send him to sambisa
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by igbsam(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
inhumane
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
The Nigerian police is as good as the government in power.
What you give is what you will get.

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by WinkWrld: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2014
'He gets angry, pulls out his gun and fires' the anger of a stupid man can be very disastrous. Trend with caution.

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by pat077: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2014
bad one.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Who said "police is your friend"??...The reverse may just be the case.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by drightguy(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
HMMM. after many years in the school, he died as a result of a girl! embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by jeflexy(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by drightguy(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2014
HMMM. after many years in the school, he died as a result of a girl! embarassed
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by orasuyiefosa(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Something musst kill a man.....he died for luv..........women don't worth anything..
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ennon92(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
These black goats called police needs to be checked upstairs b4 recruiting them into d force. Its only in Naija a policeman with history of brain tumor or what have u will be given gun to secure innocent ppl's lives.

RIP
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by lanxlot(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2014
dem de kill over 20 naira dat year wen bike de function Well.....u jux cannot help but hate dem....vampires
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by youngmoney101(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Such a sad story,, heard he was running his own bizness doing fish, shawarma n so on around vivianna bar around highcost junction..may he continue to rest in peace
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by wheredemdey: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2014
sad he was killed because of a girl..mere girl that some other guy must have gbenshied by now..

i can bet my next months pay that the girl has gbenshied another man in the last one year...women..why will a sane man kill or fight another man cos of woman??

the policeman said the said girl is his girlfriend...so its obvious she was double dating...

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by plumule(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2014
police men shouldnt be emotional nah haba, any way police is our friend
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by moscobabs(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2014
police killing our youth since 1942
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by allanphash7(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2014
*ikunle abiamo oooooooo*

RIP 2 d dead
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by enigstil(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Its not the first time of the police force killing innocent people and they go scot free.Not until we stand up and speak with one voice against all these social injustice,it will continue till the end of time.They are making headlines now on amnesty international website,for there inhumane treatment meted out on people that are in their custody.Pls fellow nairalanders check out amnesty international website and sign for the petition to stop torture in Nigeria.Tnx n Godbless.GODBLESS NIGERIA
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by NaijaOptimist: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2014
See as peoples defendant don turn to talent wasters.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by b3llo(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2014
RIP
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by noordean(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

So it is okay to shoot a third class graduate?
lolzz...dnt mind im.datz nigerians mentality. even if na mad man e shoot,d policeman should still b prosecuted

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by chamboy(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2014
buhari needs to do something to this idiots called Nigerian Police angry 2015

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Nigeria police are all animals
you might be one of them tomorrow, the policemen are recruited from amongst us. They are not from Jupiter. A policeman who errs should be treated same way. The law should be followed.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2014
What's there to investigate? The beast already confessed to the crime, kill him too already.

I don't know why these men in black can't just behave like normal humans, who gives these ones guns sef? This country just tire me, mschew.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by noordean(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2014
jeflexy:
I'll comment when i have free mb
lol....d one u jst used is a free gigb?
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Rhozabeth(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2014
This is what a society get in return when you give power to an illiterate! I say this without fear, majority of our police men are illiterates and the ones that seemed educated amongst them are 'educated-illiterates! No literated minded police man will just pick a gun and shoot a fellow man just because he intervened while u are beating a lady!

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by j4sure(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Eeyahhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Justice in Nigeria is obviously for the millionaires and billionaires going by past and present events

next
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by condralbede(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2014
R.I.P GURU.Before a year now The so girl go Don dey bleep another dude.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Bad news like this everytime and Nigerians don't want change. They want the same team of looters who cannot institute justice in their society back in power. May we not be victims of the injustices of the Nigerian system. Everything washed under the carpet right in our faces.

OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To.