Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend (35379 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / I Sat For WASSCE Six Times –anthonia, DELSU First Class Graduate (photo) / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm....one year later and no trial is fine with me.....but only of the police is still in jail. Is he?
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by onkanaija(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
datguru:
This is not ordinary! A strong man from his father's house has destroyed him!!

I decree upon the life of every eye that sees this post, every strong man fighting your future and destiny will fall for your sake IJN.

Unless your strong man falls, you will never rise
Na so u go just dae they spoil Christian image with ur irrelevant superstition. SMH 4 u
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
WinkWrld:
'He gets angry, pulls out his gun and fires' the anger of a stupid man can be very disastrous. Trend with caution.

Deep wisdom!
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Suzyky4u(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Are we joking? I lost a cousin to a stupid, heartless and senseless policeman. What did he (police) get in return? A transfer! Nothing seems to go right in this country.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Yommycious89: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
policemen...if i become d next pesident,na dem i go first banned...jus dat i v'nt declared mai intentn yet...dey r still beggn me ;Dpolicemen...if i become d next pesident,na dem i go first banned...jus dat i v'nt declared mai intentn yet...dey r still beggn me
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ojialo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Nigeria police are all animals
they are the same all over the world. did you watch CNN 2days ago? did you see the crowd at Ferguson protesting over the death of a teenager killed by a cop? you don't challenge a man with fire arm, should I say there is spirit behind riffles once you handle it...you become aggressive... wanting to pull the trigger at every little provocations.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by onadana: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
: undecidedDying for a woman that is not even your wife....Kai..to think she will be cruising with someone else.This life,somethings are not just worth it.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by megabyte2(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
judedwriter:

Nah, wetin, police is ur friend nowww. grin. Whoever invented that statement ought to be given 100 lashes of koboko and sleep in mosquito infested 9ja cell for 3 months angry
haha shocked
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nmeri17: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
He caught a grenade for her cry awon Bruno mars
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Smooyis(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Nigeria police are all animals
Not all pls. There are still few good ones. Very pathetic.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by misreal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abdulkareem407:
what de nigerian policeman did is very bad and he deserve to die But he has an option to survive... the nigerian police force should rank him as a sharp shooter and send him to Sambisa forest to rescue our chibok girls. someone dat killed his fellow man bcus of a girl should be capable of defeating boko haram bcus of over 200 girls... I wish him Goodluck in Sambisa.
grin ;Dthis is the most intelligent person on naira land...take one bottle of coke jorh
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
That's Nigeria for you. Where they just recruit Psychopaths into the Police, Army or Navy without any form of Mental and Medical test. They end up Killing and brutalising innocent civilians. cry
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by azimibraun: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
I used to blame the police but now I blame the victims. Is there a Nigerian above 18 who does not know by now that a policeman with a gun is a devil ready to kill anybody whochallenges him? It is a whole lot better for you to run to the police station or army barracks to report a policeman with a gun beating even your mother for them to come and help than to try and stop him yourself. He sees ur effort to stop him as a challenge and he kills you and as usual will site self defence as reason. It's hard but it's the best option.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
As you have killed yourself because of a woman?another nika will be strafing her afterwards.

You die wrongfully.

Never kill yourself because of a woman. As a thousand and one nighaaz will taste that toto.

Rip to you brother. Hope you make heaven.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by tonididdy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
God save this country. A 1st clax graduate making shawama and roasting fish in the streets.

Rip sha
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by afrikanns: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
To be honest with you all, I neva have a pity for this M-I-B,when I heard that they befall calamity or any calamity befall them. But always wonder if governments are blind to there operations.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by liongirl: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2014
IGP over to u prove ur self we are watching and waiting for result
chrisifeanyi:
Murdered Moses Murtala Aminu: No Justice One Year Later

Source: www.campuswaka.com/2014/11/27/police-man-kills-first-class-graduate/

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/26045-murdered-moses-murtala-aminu-no-justice-one-year-later
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by SenatorJames(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.