Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) (5304 Views)

Fibroid. Is There Really A Herbal Cure? / Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
gommex:
@nature, d op said u laid hands on d theraphy n started prayin in arabic, ow true is dat
I have decided to face my work and stop commenting on this wrong,unfounding and baseless accusation raised by an evil incarnate in person of desperatem otherwise known as kamaldeen,may the words in quran and allah judge him accordingly if i am guilty of any of his accusation,if his accusations are right i would meet my waterloo and anger of God but if not but just to tarnish my image and poison peoples mind against me then he wud meet his waterloo and the anger of Allah would be upon him.@Gommex,what is wrong in asking that a muslim client join me in reciting off head verses in the quran to pray with him? are all Nigerians christians?so prayers has turned to desperation and marketing strategy,what a wicked statement from a wicked soul,there is no one i give my therapy to without praying with the person,yes i was once shouted at by a muslim client when i said In Jesus name.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
San2ski:

Why not give him the benefit and texted him. I believe you're too rash and quick to react the way you did
And mind you all of us do not have David Beckham's dress sense.
I see no reason for him to block you if he had supplied and you hv paid. I don't see so much reasons with ur accusations.
Just my 2cents tho cool
@San2ski,thanks God bless you,the next thing desperatem kamaldeen would say is that i have paid you to comment this as he expected and thinks everyone must believe him and support him,the moderator did not make any investigation but just removed my thread and kept his wrong accusation thread,moderator i humbly request to check san2ski ip,location etc,i do not know him just the way i do not know dunhill as i have allways been wrongly accused by desperetem ,i am nature20,one id and one man.My love and passion to care for peoples health can never be stopped.Not even millions of desperatem kamaldeen and his crew.he never text me at least to let me know.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
nature20:
@San2ski,thanks God bless you,the next thing desperatem kamaldeen would say is that i have paid you to comment this as he expected and thinks everyone must believe him and support him,the moderator did not make any investigation but just removed my thread and kept his wrong accusation thread,moderator i humbly request to check san2ski ip,location etc,i do not know him just the way i do not know dunhill as i have allways been wrongly accused by desperetem ,i am nature20,one id and one man.My love and passion to care for peoples health can never be stopped.Not even millions of desperatem kamaldeen and his crew.he never text me at least to let me know.
It's so funny to hear u saying this . In the light of all these happening I would have thought that those other people or nairalanders that have patronize u before would come forth to defend you but lo and behold non. I will be very right to conclude now that @Nature20 you're a scam. And I want to believe also that the other people here claiming to have bought your remedy are all and the same person as Nature20 you only just had other monikers here . No one on nairaland has really come forth to prove the genuineness or efficacy of ur remedy. I know after reading this u will go and open a new thread with your other monikers to talk about the efficacy of your remedy.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
unuane1:
It's so funny to hear u saying this . In the light of all these happening I would have thought that those other people or nairalanders that have patronize u before would come forth to defend you but lo and behold non. I will be very right to conclude now that @Nature20 you're a scam. And I want to believe also that the other people here claiming to have bought your remedy are all and the same person as Nature20 you only just had other monikers here . No one on nairaland has really come forth to prove the genuineness or efficacy of ur remedy. I know after reading this u will go and open a new thread with your other monikers to talk about the efficacy of your remedy.
@unuane1 , it's so funny to hear you saying this as well, why not call San2ski my new Id , you are the biggest fool for thinking that way, first it was dunhill20, now San2ski has now become nature20, you and your crew need to try More, I repeat its not everyone that thinks from his Anus like you and your crew, your negative and foolish mind would always affect your sense of reasoning ,even your head accuser deperatem does not accuse me of scam, I gave him therapy on the spot in exchange for my money , praying in Arabic has turn to scam right ,fool, inability to reach me on phone with just a line has turn me to be a scam when he could have used another number to reach me ,so mtn service hitches should be blamed on me, even when I put it to the accuser to meet him one one again he never responded again, he never even call me anymore, he did not say he took my therapy at all ,how can someone know a therapy was effective or not when he did not take it ,he never accused me of scamming him by collecting money without given him what he paid for ,so where did you pick the word scam from , bad mind , would you and your crew ever believe any claim by anyone ,would you not still labell that person as same me,would you and your evil crew not say they are my paid moniker , I am not going to open another user I remain nature20 I am not a coward , you have used a strong word SCAM ,I am force to use the word FOOL on you and that is what you and your crew are.this accusation has indeed increase the traffic of callers and contact ,it's more of adverts for me for your information. I have my posters in 8 states ,my adverts network is great,counsel lines and free nutritionist and natural advise I give freely brings joy to people , the families that are parents after years of infertility after taking my therapy are something that put smile on my face,how about free seminar and free sharing of sour sop to people ,these have indeed saved lives of people that could have died of cancer. Create time for yourself to compose another form of Attack on me and I am ever ready to reply you. Nature20 08136811277 , thanks to all the callers. Feel free to ask questions relating to Staphylocococcus and other Sti/std. Keep hating ,keep accusing , I keep doing my work.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
@nature20 but u said u were not going to ans them again. Why the sudden change of mind?. Anyway, its nt my business. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
@dunhill20, yes I did said so , not when they attack another member calling and addressing such member as my paid moniker or my other user ,when I do not even know them,I won't keep mute when they extend insults on other members.you were once addressed as my paid moniker before as well, they don't owe nairaland so they should not expect everyone to support them and think from the Anus, I won't blame them after all they have the support of the moderator who have decided to keep a thread where a member is wrongly accused.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2014
nature20:
@unuane1 , it's so funny to hear you saying this as well, why not call San2ski my new Id , you are the biggest fool for thinking that way, first it was dunhill20, now San2ski has now become nature20, you and your crew need to try More, I repeat its not everyone that thinks from his Anus like you and your crew, your negative and foolish mind would always affect your sense of reasoning ,even your head accuser deperatem does not accuse me of scam, I gave him therapy on the spot in exchange for my money , praying in Arabic has turn to scam right ,fool, inability to reach me on phone with just a line has turn me to be a scam when he could have used another number to reach me ,so mtn service hitches should be blamed on me, even when I put it to the accuser to meet him one one again he never responded again, he never even call me anymore, he did not say he took my therapy at all ,how can someone know a therapy was effective or not when he did not take it ,he never accused me of scamming him by collecting money without given him what he paid for ,so where did you pick the word scam from , bad mind , would you and your crew ever believe any claim by anyone ,would you not still labell that person as same me,would you and your evil crew not say they are my paid moniker , I am not going to open another user I remain nature20 I am not a coward , you have used a strong word SCAM ,I am force to use the word FOOL on you and that is what you and your crew are.this accusation has indeed increase the traffic of callers and contact ,it's more of adverts for me for your information. I have my posters in 8 states ,my adverts network is great,counsel lines and free nutritionist and natural advise I give freely brings joy to people , the families that are parents after years of infertility after taking my therapy are something that put smile on my face,how about free seminar and free sharing of sour sop to people ,these have indeed saved lives of people that could have died of cancer. Create time for yourself to compose another form of Attack on me and I am ever ready to reply you. Nature20 08136811277 , thanks to all the callers. Feel free to ask questions relating to Staphylocococcus and other Sti/std. Keep hating ,keep accusing , I keep doing my work.
Well, this says it all. I won't war with u but from your comment here it thus shows you're kid. But my take is , let those that have used your remedy come forth and speak about it efficacy.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill20: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
unuane1:
Well, this says it all. I won't war with u but from your comment here it thus shows you're kid. But my take is , let those that have used your remedy come forth and speak about it efficacy.
u know health issue is vital, and not all people can come out and say something.u always doubt the power of herbs but I support your point, let people come and testify.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by San2ski(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
unuane1:

Guy make una cut this guy some slack. He has sworn with every god known and unknown and you're still harrying him. Haba!
I made my comment based on my understanding on the matter. I don't kno him. I've never dealt with him one way or the other. But anyways I don't hv to explain deep for you lest you term it another thing with ur flawed logics.
I felt that the op exhibited some high level of arrogance and vanity when he narrated his experience. Plus the fact that he said that this guy blocked his line when he had already supplied him. Even if he is a scammer (which I strongly doubt now), he would still hv picked the call and tell him to mix it with water, coke or kaikai. It's not something worth switching off a phone or blocking a number for.
On that matter of people who hv used his drugs to come online to testify: Don't expect that brov. Not many ppl will proudly do that. Ppl majorly see Staph as a junior gonohrea or something like that and there re some level of stigma attached to it. So don't expect anybody to come to a worldwide internet forum to proudly proclaim that he or she is seeking cure for it just to save some other guy's hide.
Moreover must his customers be on NairaLand?

About him using other monikers to promote himself here (including mine)? That's laughable too considering that he he could as well used same way to give himself and medicine a rave review (which is what you advocate).
What I'm saying is that:
If you want to buy his drug, call him and buy it, if not, just move on and stop endangering somebody else's source of daily bread. If somebody else is doing that to you, you won't like it.
The op seems like an arrogant person that acted (posted) rather rashly.
Make una leave that guy alone. End of cool
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by stonecoldcafe: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only God knows d truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Tips On The Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Self Service / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / How I Discovered COVID 19 Is A Scam In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.