Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84884 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Carry your wahala leave my profile pic jare!! Na so una dey do o but u guys will bash ladies for making you guys women wrapper. any small thing, you scan profile pic yet you guys come here and beat chest for us when you fall mugu and cry foul for the whole nairaland how ladies are this and that. Who send that guy message to follow that lady with ukwu?
grin no mind boys.them spoil pass lipsrsealed
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Sheenor: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
This guy most be high on agbo jedi......
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ezedon:
but they re always dirty
the class you dated tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
For?
answer query angry but you fine cheesy make I marry you for Christmas day Alone oh cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
yes i am proud ooooo!!!! of course we gat it!

SEE KWAM 1 AYINDE MARSHALL'S DAUGHTER OWN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Photos: KWAM 1's daughter, Honey B, sizzles in new photos
http:///n8xiA

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ikaboy: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tot i will be seeing more of pictured butts than all these wordy comments

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

grin grin grin grin you when they put pillow for yansh angry angry
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

madam wetin una get? u dey among
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Descartes: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

Well said cool
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by fairygeh(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:
What's the noise about big butt? Every individual (woman) is beautiful. I'm flat butted and I like am so. Small butt doesn't reduce anything from my personality. Agree or don't, that's your headache.
grin Painment.raw jealousy.i joke,i joke

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ Topic:
Lmao. See stereotyping! Ukwu that most of them can't even wash properly. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Highflyer3(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
So?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
proudly a yoruba girl with............
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Sylvarresta(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You dnt have to. I gorrit.
ekwegbali so you have big butts too?no need to tell me I know that...grin grin good evening... smiley
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by skyeboy98(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
e be like say your yansh small

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sunrealboy01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol... shocked
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:
What's the noise about big butt? Every individual (woman) is beautiful. I'm flat butted and I like am so. Small butt doesn't reduce anything from my personality. Agree or don't, that's your headache.
haa you said what's the noise about big butt? so u no know say na d koko b dat grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
ekwegbali so you have big butts too?no need to tell me I know that...grin grin good evening... smiley

Chai!! who is this o grin grin grin Reveal your identity!!

#checking profile#
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by hardbody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove post=28393122]
Nope, my rear end is as flat as an ironing board.[/quote

more like an inverted question mark
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
If your woman no get yansh,wetin you go hold when you wan lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Coolguy89(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
:DNa wa o for u guys,why una dey craz abt ukwu like dis,as for me I go for beautiful face den boobs,I really love fine face.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Erotex(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
This man is dumb
Failed celebrity
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
sukkot:
abuna tongue
Jeeze embarassed shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hajiscojas cheesy you fine.forget yansh when you never carry.time they
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
fairygeh:
grin Painment.raw jealousy.i joke,i joke

"Jealousy" indeed! Is it the randy type of men that hover around the Ukwus like flies pursuing sh*t, I should jealous or the ukwu that develops crumbs and stretch marks with age I should jealous? I'm sure rocking my flat butt till... Real men go for brains. He-goats bleat after she-ukwus, in pursuit of urine.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ichidodo: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Show me a big bottomed yorobar woman and i will show you a blackened, dirty derrier or pant **some don't even bother with that **
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
cry cry cry the thunder that will strike you just dey open nairaland account
AlphaBobo:
grin grin grin grin you when they put pillow for yansh angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Suzyky4u:

"Jealousy" indeed! Is it the randy type of men that hover around the Ukwus like flies pursuing sh*t, I should jealous or the ukwu that develops crumbs and stretch marks with age I should jealous? I'm sure rocking my flat butt till... Real men go for brains. He-goats bleat after she-ukwus, in pursuit of urine.
fairygeh is right.jealousy go kill you grin Flat yansh grin grin grin go buy pillow put

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Chai!! who is this o grin grin grin Reveal your identity!!

#checking profile#
Your very good friend.....grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by kepal99(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
. Sorry bae... I c whr U coming frm, ah jst viewed ur behind. Oya begin comment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.