Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Guy Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Virgin (802 Views)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Virgin by LEvuls(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
After reading the hymen stuff about women, i couldnt stop asking about the men's own. . . learnt its the real virgin thing which when tampered upon left changes the status of the IHEA grin
Anywhere how about the men's own, how can the ladies know that her man's status quo of being a virgin is real

First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a
hymen which can be broken during intercourse. So you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if
your present boyfriend is a virgin.

Are there any common signs that SUGGEST he is A VIRGIN? The answer will be a yes and a no. Yes there are certain instinctual behaviors
that a virgin guy would exhibit but it’s not foolproof, moreover a lot of guys can just pretend at being a virgin too.

1. He Is Very Shy About Touching You:
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not
be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But
can you tell if a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about
touching you, especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

2. He Is Very Uncertain While Getting Physically Intimate:
If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys who are
not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps condition their
mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. If you are not a virgin, you will find the virgin guy
especially clueless.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or inhibited manner, it’s
almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says.
Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Even the bad kissers are not clumsy or awkward; they just go at it all
wrong. Another aspect to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot.

4. He Asks For Permission While Making Love grin (jokes apart)
Typically a virgin guy is pretty unsure of what his moves ought to be. Being physically intimate is new territory for him. Even if he has
watched several adult movies, the first real experience is bound to be overwhelming for a guy. He is likely to fumble around a lot and he
will ask for permission before touching you or kissing you intimately. He is also bound to be confused about when to enter you. If he
looks like a lost sheep, though he may pretend as if he is very confident about what he’s doing, then you know that it’s his first experience.

5. He Has A Very Quick Orgasm:
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is sure to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or
as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is
performing. Moreover he will get aroused at the smallest act of intimacy on your part causing him to come to an orgasm quickly.. grin Guys
with experience are more sensitized to their arousal and can control themselves a lot better.

So ladies look out and watch out these signs, its a suggestion Oh cos these days there lots of Saint Obi willing to go miles just to prove me wrong.

See my signature
Re: The Guy Virgin by chimerase2: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
The first time I had sexx I neva sought for permission
Well maybe becos it was a dream cheesy
Amu still a conc virgin undecided
Re: The Guy Virgin by LEvuls(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
The first time I had sexx I neva sought for permission
Well maybe becos it was a dream cheesy
Amu still a conc virgin undecided

In ur case it was a strong thing that held u from asking grin
Re: The Guy Virgin by chimerase2: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
LEvuls:

In ur case it was a strong thing that held u from asking grin
but I just told u it was a nightmare undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: Is This Normal? / An Advice Pls / How To Identify A Fake Abuja Big BOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.