Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally (4300 Views)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by vedd: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
OP abeg call Mubi by its name only. That Boko haram Madinatu Baldadash is offensive.

You can name your mosque with those hostile islamic names associated with bloodshed.

Not even sambisa forest will be free for barbarism.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by donphilopus: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

Omenka,is that you or your senior brother?

Obinoscopy, Ishilove, I thought that handle had been banned before. Try do the needful na!
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by ayukdaboss(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:
Gej till 2019

We shall conquer them

Gej for all
All for Gej
Bro I thought this your clone was banned? CC: Omenka
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Cannonleo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
BlackBaron:
Aunty no spread rumours o,
You sure they have the T80 oplot?
I've seen picture of a NA T72 but not heard of any oplot delivery.

Do confirm please!

Death to BH!

bros she is saying the truth...we had a couple of T-84 oplot stuck in ukraine last month they are here
NB the T 80 is not an oplot ..we have both T 80 and A couple of T-84 plus T-72 plus our old and upgradded T-55
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by ayukdaboss(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:

Peace be unto you my brother.

Follow Gej and you will never be a sadist again.

Gej till 2019

My party apc is evil

Buhari will loose in 2015

And he will crygrin
Bloodykiller?
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Boss13: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cannonleo:

bros she is saying the truth...we had a couple of T-84 oplot stuck in ukraine last month they are here
NB the T 80 is not an oplot ..we have both T 80 and A couple of T-84 plus T-72 plus our old and upgradded T-55

All these Ts- though I don't understand them, would they finish those Boko boys? Pardon my ignorance on military Hardwares

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by NafeesaAA(f): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
vedd:
OP abeg call Mubi by its name only. That Boko haram Madinatu Baldadash is offensive.

You can name your mosque with those hostile islamic names associated with bloodshed.

Not even sambisa forest will be free for barbarism.

The fact that you even had the courage to post this rubbish after typing it tells me youre either schizo or you have a mild drug problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by BlackBaron: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cannonleo:

Yeah, my bad. Uncharacteristically mixing up stuff today.

But, back to it. You're implying they now have stocks of
T84
T80

Last It heard, there was furore in ukraine especially about the oplot which is now seeing use against Donetsk rebels.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by idumuose(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:

Its me Idumuose my bro whatsup
i'm cool but Let me reserve my comment for now
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Olaolufred(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
OreMI22:

[size=18pt]Why haven't the soldiers been discharged to go home to their respective states for Christmas??

The Northern Reps and Senators said they don't want emergency nor NA to fight Bokos anymore!!!
[/size]

ILLITERACY IS ADVERTISING ITSELF HERE.
WHAT ARE JTF DOING IN NIGER DELTA?
TO UPHOLD STATE OF EMERGENCY? NO.
THE FIRST RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PRESIDENT IS SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY.
CONSTITUTION GAVE HIM TOOLS TO DO THE JOB.
IF HE CAN STILL NOT DO THE JOB AFTER 18 MONTHS,
IT MEANS HE IS TRULY CLUE-LESS EVEN WITH SOE.
SO WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF SOE THAN TO EMBEZZLE THE ALMOST A TRILLION NAIRA SECURITY BUDGET BEING SHARED BY HIM AND HIS SECURITY CONTRACTOR SINCE 2012. MSTCWEEEEEEEEW.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Bloodykiller?

Nope its me your bro

Omenka

Lets join hands and hala
Gej till 2019

grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by seankafor(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lets do this boys
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by idumuose(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Viewing this topic: vedd, papaejima1, oshyno(m), 0menka, Lateralmaths(m), F117AA, streetdisciple,[size=19pt]ichidodo(m) [/size] , adeyemik, gbolsng(m), lagbaja(m), NafeesaAA(f), wasak(m), lanxlot(m), phillippiano(m), Blakjewelry(m), BlackBaron, RareDiamond, iffydaniells, Beetroot and 6 guest(s)

Ichidodo long time.It's nice to see your presence.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by xpac01(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:
Gej till 2019

We shall conquer them

Gej for all
All for Gej
Monkey dey work, tolotolo they give Baboo chop.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope our dull-headed leaders are learning.
The best time to prepare for war is peace time.
We need to upgrade our military when all is said and done.
Our next problem could be a confrontation with a nearby foreign nation like cameroon or chad or from faraway north africa.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:

Monkey dey work, tolotolo they give Baboo chop.

Gej till 2019

Vote gej and witness a happy life grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by xpac01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:

Gej till 2019

Vote gej and witness a happy life grin
Lol.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by vedd: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
NafeesaAA:

The fact that you even had the courage to post this rubbish after typing it tells me youre either schizo or you have a mild drug problem.
You can rage and curse as much as your instincts leads you. Such intolerance is not new among islamists.

The fact remains that your religion promotes, and thrives on violence.

NOMINA RUTRUM RUTRUM!!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by thunderrider: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
God bless Nigeria

God bless NA

God bless (C)JTF

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Yeske2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
@OP, thanks for this piece of good news and more will follow and hope all those murderers are all killed but please remove that Medina....whatever they call it. Mubi is what we know abeg.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by funkybully(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kill them all!

Level d haramites.

Rip to d fallen gallant men.

Gej for all, all for Gej.

Vote GEJ for total flushing of animals.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
IS IT NOW ROCKET SCIENCE TO TAKE THE PICS OF THE RECAPTURED AREAs IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. Especially now that there is rapid proliferation of smart devices, our army should buckle up and have a more proactive P.R team
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
I fear NA ooo ,so una buy that T 80 Oplot mbt .i don dey hear the T-72 and Bmp -2 news tey tey
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by gratiaeo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Badt news for APC
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by ignis: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019!
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by tit(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
nomina tolotolo tolotolo!
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by hardbody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
NafeesaAA:
ALL PRAISES DUE TO ALLAH!!!!!! MUBI (MADINATUL ISLAM) FINALLY CLEARED AND CERTIFIED FREE FROM THE HARAMITES, AS OUR TROOPS(S.F) LOCAL HUNTERS, CJTF KILLED AS MANY AS THEIR TRIGGER CAN HIT. 5 FIVE APC RECOVERED , WHILE ALL THE INITIALLY HOSTED "MADINATUL" FLAGS WERE DOWN AND THE GREEN WHITE GREEN CAN NOW BE CITED BY SOME EYE WITNESS. #MICHIKA, #GWOZA, #MADAGALI! HERE COMES YOU LIBERATIONS, IN THE MATTER OF HOURS. LET THE T80 (MAIN BATTLE TANK) T72, SHILKA, CS-VP3/BIGFOOT MRAP , NAF GUNSHIPS/ALPHA JETS, HUNTERS, CJTF ON THE CLEAN DIRTY BLOODY OFFENSIVE. THANK YOU GOD. MICHIKA, MADAGALI, AND GWOZA TO BE LIBERATED

Soldiers have returned to Mubi, the town is deserted. Some People have gone to visit their homes. Many houses have been looted but a number were not even entered. Some of the boys who joined the group are said to have fled. Others have melted into the communities surrounding Mubi. How long it will take residents to return is not known. We advice CAUTION both for those returning and those travelling along that axis. Pockets of insurgents and criminal elements who got empowered by the insurgents could still be on the prowl. Oh God let this cup pass over us.

Source or sauce?
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by chidekings(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
I pray for the Nigeria of our dream.

a Nigeria devoid of boko haram
a Nigeria where equity and orderliness is practiced.
a Nigeria for u and me devoid of ethnic and tribal nepotism.
a Nigeria where u and I will be happy.

Nigeria of my drewm
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Collynzo9: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope the 35 or so hunters that were killed in a bomb blast today will not scare the rest away from fighting boko haram.
As for the sophiscated weapons, buying them is not the issue, making sure soldiers do not hand it over to boko haram in the course of battle or tactical retreat is more important.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by tbaba1234: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
NafeesaAA:
ALL PRAISES DUE TO ALLAH!!!!!! MUBI (MADINATUL ISLAM) FINALLY CLEARED AND CERTIFIED FREE FROM THE HARAMITES, AS OUR TROOPS(S.F) LOCAL HUNTERS, CJTF KILLED AS MANY AS THEIR TRIGGER CAN HIT. 5 FIVE APC RECOVERED , WHILE ALL THE INITIALLY HOSTED "MADINATUL" FLAGS WERE DOWN AND THE GREEN WHITE GREEN CAN NOW BE CITED BY SOME EYE WITNESS. #MICHIKA, #GWOZA, #MADAGALI! HERE COMES YOU LIBERATIONS, IN THE MATTER OF HOURS. LET THE T80 (MAIN BATTLE TANK) T72, SHILKA, CS-VP3/BIGFOOT MRAP , NAF GUNSHIPS/ALPHA JETS, HUNTERS, CJTF ON THE CLEAN DIRTY BLOODY OFFENSIVE. THANK YOU GOD. MICHIKA, MADAGALI, AND GWOZA TO BE LIBERATED

Soldiers have returned to Mubi, the town is deserted. Some People have gone to visit their homes. Many houses have been looted but a number were not even entered. Some of the boys who joined the group are said to have fled. Others have melted into the communities surrounding Mubi. How long it will take residents to return is not known. We advice CAUTION both for those returning and those travelling along that axis. Pockets of insurgents and criminal elements who got empowered by the insurgents could still be on the prowl. Oh God let this cup pass over us.

Alhamdililah, Allahu Akbar!!

#victoryforNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Anikolapo Kuti Provides Extra Details On His Fathers Inceration By Buhari / Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / US VP Visit To Flood Victims Vs Nigeria VP. Nigerians Una Mumu Never Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.