Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally (4307 Views)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin time for GEJ to step down
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by tbaba1234: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
NafeesaAA:
The liberation came at a price :- Captain Aminu Sani Daura died today during fierce fighting with the haramites. The battle was bloody, but it worth it. I laugh to tears when a soldier narrated to me how a BH hilux mounted with a double barrel A-A was crushed to flat ground level by just a shot of the MAIN BATTLE TANK T72.

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

I understand the captain was killed by the explosion.

May Allah forgive him and grant him jannah.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
NafeesaAA:
The liberation came at a price :- Captain Aminu Sani Daura died today during fierce fighting with the haramites. The battle was bloody, but it worth it. I laugh to tears when a soldier narrated to me how a BH hilux mounted with a double barrel A-A was crushed to flat ground level by just a shot of the MAIN BATTLE TANK T72.

NafeesaAA, do you have any photo confirmation of N.A T-72 MBT?

If you do, can you please share it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Adminisher: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
0menka:
Gej till 2019

We shall conquer them

Gej for all
All for Gej

Thief. This is not for GEJ. His army is now the weakest in west africa because of corruption. All the generals run away from teenage boko haram. This is for the resilient people of Borno and Adamawa states, descendants of kanem borno empire, valiant warriors.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by NafeesaAA(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Henry120:

NafeesaAA, do you have any photo confirmation of N.A T-72 MBT?

If you do, can you please share it.

No I don't have it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by realnas(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:
ALL PRAISES DUE TO ALLAH!!!!!! MUBI (MADINATUL ISLAM) FINALLY CLEARED AND CERTIFIED FREE FROM THE HARAMITES, AS OUR TROOPS(S.F) LOCAL HUNTERS, CJTF KILLED AS MANY AS THEIR TRIGGER CAN HIT. 5 FIVE APC RECOVERED , WHILE ALL THE INITIALLY HOSTED "MADINATUL" FLAGS WERE DOWN AND THE GREEN WHITE GREEN CAN NOW BE CITED BY SOME EYE WITNESS. #MICHIKA, #GWOZA, #MADAGALI! HERE COMES YOU LIBERATIONS, IN THE MATTER OF HOURS. LET THE T80 (MAIN BATTLE TANK) T72, SHILKA, CS-VP3/BIGFOOT MRAP , NAF GUNSHIPS/ALPHA JETS, HUNTERS, CJTF ON THE CLEAN DIRTY BLOODY OFFENSIVE. THANK YOU GOD. MICHIKA, MADAGALI, AND GWOZA TO BE LIBERATED

Soldiers have returned to Mubi, the town is deserted. Some People have gone to visit their homes. Many houses have been looted but a number were not even entered. Some of the boys who joined the group are said to have fled. Others have melted into the communities surrounding Mubi. How long it will take residents to return is not known. We advice CAUTION both for those returning and those travelling along that axis. Pockets of insurgents and criminal elements who got empowered by the insurgents could still be on the prowl. Oh God let this cup pass over us.
this is d best news I hv received this week but nfeesa how com u knw somuch bout d military ? Do u hv. Family member tht is a soldier
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Curlieweed: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2014
0menka:

Am an agent of good news now not a useless sadist as you used to know me before because am now Gej's and i omenka and my family will vote gej in 2015.

Gej till 2019

Buhari will loose as usual grin

As Bin Buhari will say, "dole"
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Adetula1(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2014
0menka:

Am an agent of good news now not a useless sadist as you used to know me before because am now Gej's and i omenka and my family will vote gej in 2015.

Gej till 2019

Buhari will loose as usual grin
am sure this account is hacked
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by Cannonleo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
BlackBaron:

Yeah, my bad. Uncharacteristically mixing up stuff today.

But, back to it. You're implying they now have stocks of
T84
T80

Last It heard, there was furore in ukraine especially about the oplot which is now seeing use against Donetsk rebels.

trust Dhq we quietly pulled it in but it isnt much in number thou
Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by adamskutty(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:
ALL PRAISES DUE TO ALLAH!!!!!! MUBI (MADINATUL ISLAM) FINALLY CLEARED AND CERTIFIED FREE FROM THE HARAMITES, AS OUR TROOPS(S.F) LOCAL HUNTERS, CJTF KILLED AS MANY AS THEIR TRIGGER CAN HIT. 5 FIVE APC RECOVERED , WHILE ALL THE INITIALLY HOSTED "MADINATUL" FLAGS WERE DOWN AND THE GREEN WHITE GREEN CAN NOW BE CITED BY SOME EYE WITNESS. #MICHIKA, #GWOZA, #MADAGALI! HERE COMES YOU LIBERATIONS, IN THE MATTER OF HOURS. LET THE T80 (MAIN BATTLE TANK) T72, SHILKA, CS-VP3/BIGFOOT MRAP , NAF GUNSHIPS/ALPHA JETS, HUNTERS, CJTF ON THE CLEAN DIRTY BLOODY OFFENSIVE. THANK YOU GOD. MICHIKA, MADAGALI, AND GWOZA TO BE LIBERATED

Soldiers have returned to Mubi, the town is deserted. Some People have gone to visit their homes. Many houses have been looted but a number were not even entered. Some of the boys who joined the group are said to have fled. Others have melted into the communities surrounding Mubi. How long it will take residents to return is not known. We advice CAUTION both for those returning and those travelling along that axis. Pockets of insurgents and criminal elements who got empowered by the insurgents could still be on the prowl. Oh God let this cup pass over us.
that's good news swerry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC / Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin / Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.