Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. (6829 Views)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / # BREAKING : Presidency Withdraws #tambuwal 's # Security Details / # BREAKING : Presidency Withdraws #tambuwal 's # Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Osakah24(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
tallfish145:
Why is igbos only political party,APGA,which formed by Biafra warlord Ojukwu sold to PDP after his demise? Is igbos not capable of vying for the seat of a president? Why did Victor Umeh decides to sold the future igbos to the south south? Is igbos slaves in Naija? Igbo chenu ezigbo echiche
shattap my friend. agakwala ga gba mbo, chewa goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
angelsing:
Thanks!..any other name u choose to call me, its your system, your hand and ur choice
whatever tags anyone places on u is what u've ascribed to urself by urself..
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
angelsing:
...In whatever way u want to look at it, am not going to be drawn into this ethnicity thing. what am concern about is ur choice of words to others who does not support ur notion..I still stand by what I said, I don't care about who rule this country, be it a northerner, southerner or westerner all I want is good governance.
i dont wanna sound as if am da kick_arsse nigggah otherwise i wudda said its so dumb of u to assume that am saying all these outta tribal and ethnic sentiments..all am out for is equity fairness and justice..give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser. Period.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Tribalism is destroying. Our Nation. We Nigerians should see eachoda like brother n sister

#Saynototribalism
say no to tribalism,i agree a 100%..but say no as well to injustice,unfairness and inequality.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
chamboy:
what is femi aribisala
He is a dementia patient, that only write whenever he forgot to take his pills and his likes are abound on Nairaland and vanguard newspaper
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Na today?
[s]Didan't the Obas sell Abiola to be slaughtered while smiling home with their Ghana must gos

What I want to know is who tinubu wants them to support now after he dissed Buhari and jumped on the short lived tambuwal's bid
Confused souls
If shekau joins APC today,they may want him to run for presidency[/s]
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
aljharem:

[s]Shut up, which interest of Nigeria.

So to have an Ijaw president is for the interest of the Ijaw but a fulani is interest of Nigeria.

Capital mumu[/s]
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
aljharem:

[s]So what makes Tambuwal more qualified than Akande ?

What makes Buhari more qualified than GEJ ?

What makes Ambode more qualified than GOS[/s]
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by angelsing(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rexxie:

whatever tags anyone places on u is what u've ascribed to urself by urself..
Bla bla bla bla..can u just stop quoting me?..You have ur believe and ur notion stick with it
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by sademola: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

My dear, I think "ethnicity" and "bigotry" are nouns and nouns can not qualify a noun rather adjective wink

Preferred can be " ethnic bigotry" wink
We are all here to learn wink

Thanks cool

Thanks, Prof! Wait a minute, u want to learn/teach English language on Nairaland's politics section? You are on a long, very long thing!
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2014
angelsing:
Bla bla bla bla..can u just stop quoting me?..You have ur believe and ur notion stick with it
quoting u gives me da 4kn itches,it irritates me..u never made any sense in all ur posts and again,a dog wud've done better...so fishy_brainy,just go to hell.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

See
What else do u expect from someone who hail tinubu
Den Lagosians lack foresight to see that d likes of oluremi and fashola are tinubu’s puppet
Same as for all APC controlled state in SW
where tunubu is their master
U share d same ideology is what ur Brown_yellowish teethed head of looters(ape pee sea chapter)ur type will continually take Yoruba backward just because of ur selfish gain
What are u even gaining
Mtcheew

Lagosians are not dumb as they can see how well PDP is running states it controls and the FG and they don't want that kind of 'performance'.
PDP came to ruin SW states with looting and violence between 2003 - 2007 and Westerners said thanks it's been nice take a hike.

For instance where did Amosun, Ajimobi, Aregebsola suddenly find the money for infrastructural projects that Daniel, Akala and Oyinlola could not muster?
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2014
fx45:

Some yoruba people don kolo! I didn't see anywhere the write-up canvassed for a jonathan re-election. Dude I think u're allowing ur hatred for jonathan to get the better of u. Actually u sound like an idi0t. The message in that post is that the time has come for the yoruba nation to rise up to the occasion and rally round to get a southwesterner voted in as speaker of the house of reps following tambuwal's defection
Its time for the yoruba to take back what righfully belongs to them. I don't know who told them that mulikat akande will not deliver better leadership than tambuwal. Smh for some yoruba people. They've been utterly brainwashed to swallow every ish from tinubu

Just re-read that long epistle again and tell me where u saw 'vote for jonathan'... This thing is becoming sickening!

You are definately not a smart person as your thinking is tribal based and never strategic. You expect ACN, an opposition party to support the plans of it's major opponent PDP to plant a leg in it's region by zoning a political post of little direct direct value to the people and look good. The truth is PDP stands to benefit more from a Mulikat speakership in terms of uninformed support than the general people will benefit anything and that is the so-called 'birthright' some clowns like you are clamoring for.

If are a person of history such tokenism is called a Greek gift, narrative : during a siege of the city of Troy and the Greeks making no progress (as PDP lost states in SW) a strategist decided Greek call a truce and as a symbol prepare a gift of a carved horse to Troy. Some Troy philosophers who asked the gift be rejected were hounded and disgraced (as you are trying to make ACN look bad by rejecting the token) and the Troy city accepted the gift. Inside the gift the Trojan horse, the Greeks had hidden soldiers who went to open the city gates at night for the Greek army to destroy the city of Troy.

If PDP entered into an agreement with ACN with majority of seats from the SW to present a candidate as was done in the second republic, that would be a different ball game. But advocating that ACN a growing opposition part with 6 states to accept a rallying point for PDP in the zone it controls is plain stupid. APGA tried it, and lost most of it's members to PDP, Labour cavorted with ruling party and lost the only state it controls, ANPP sent ministers to join PDP government and lost those members forever. And some dumb nitwits says ACN should follow the same path of perdition.

Is it until a direct mention of vote for Jonathan is written before you know that anything that makes PDP look good is a direct campaign for re-election of Jonathan as the party sole candidate? Can someone who is educated be this dumb? No surprise, the president clueless also claims to have a Phd.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2014
fx45:

Somebody usurped ur position and u have the boldness to publicly declare that it is good for democracy. If its all about merit and qualitative leadership, why are u shouting 'sai buhari' instead of 'vote for fashola'? Has fashola not proven to be a far better leader than buhari? Would fashola not get overwhelming support from nigerians across all divides more than a buhari candidacy? Now would u care to explain this sudden shifting of the goalpost. Thank u

'Ur position' ordained by who, decided by God or by nature, are you for real or a robot?

Are Nigerians this dumb believe so strongly that PDP political arrangement becomes the lawful constitutional order and everyone is duty bound to obey PDP. We really have a long way to go, civics needs to be re-introduced from primary school level.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Osakah24:
Since Tambuwal became speaker,How far?

It is called long range planning, see the earthquake Tambuwal's defection is causing in PDP ranks. Some plan 4 years in advance for the next election, Otuoke man and his supporters just woke up to say we are the greatest 6 months to election with nothing to show.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

A position was zone to we yoruba yet just bcuz of selfish interest they make sure we lost it
Upon d tussle going on at NASS some Northern pdp are rally round. Tambuwal
Cuz I don't share in your mediocrity that yoruba should continue warming the bench at national level
M nt a fully bred yoruba
Alright continue to do what u think is best
Then start saying u didn't see any GEJ work

Your response has further reinforced my doubt that you are a Yoruba at all or at best a badly diluted one. We generally abhor what is called 'atenuje' or longer throat. The pecuniary benefit of Speaker's seat will not make us loose sight of our overall strategic interest. The exciting political landscape today might not be realized where an opposition party is a strong position to wrest power from the ruling party might not happen if ACN had towed your 'atenuje' philosophy that has made some regions far from their group aspirations.

In a chess game if you attempt to keep all your pawns intact and not sacrifice some, you are sure not winning the game, likewise if you consume every pawn offered by your opponent you end up compromising your king. It is similar in the political landscape, for success you must learn when to sacrifice, when to consume and when to re-align.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by jumu: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
that is why yorubas are not tribal like igbos
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Can u also tell what have change since northern have hold such position
Have their stark illiteracy status decrease?? And so on
M not making my point based on sentiment
I have benefitted a lot from other tribes

Its about us contributing our own quota to national development
Dimeji might be a thief
Does that implies every NASS member from sw is a thief
The food that belong to the child was given to a dog
Just because they wanna dictate
Someone z that is how Ilorin was sold to northerns because of amala and ewedu
Tambuwal isn't getting support from only APC NASS members even PDP are supporting
Y we should be happily sideline ourselves

And you heard that from a Yoruba and from someone who wants to denigrate Yoruba? Most likely from someone whose ethnic group cannot point to any history worthy of record or at best completely colourless history.

Do yourself a favour, if you are really Yoruba, read the account written by true Yoruba men Like Revd. Johnson about the happenings of that time. The reason Ilorin was lost was mainly due to the strong independence movement by many Yoruba states and tributary states like Dahomey. The royal cavalry had to fight battles on up to 5 fronts at the same time, and was no longer strong enough to route the renegade 'Are' and the Fulani supporters, Ilorin was never sold.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Ovamboland(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Rexxie:

say no to tribalism,i agree a 100%..but say no as well to injustice,unfairness and inequality.

Yorubas say they don't want your gift, Ibo is telling us we must take it by force grin abi kini ati n pe eleyi?
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by angelsing(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Rexxie:

quoting u gives me da 4kn itches,it irritates me..u never made any sense in all ur posts and again,a dog wud've done better...so fishy_brainy,just go to hell.
...hhahahahahh...lmao
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

Yorubas say they don't want your gift, Ibo is telling us we must take it by force grin abi kini ati n pe eleyi?
amala,ta lo sò fun e pe òmó ibo le mi? Ama sonofdasoil edo n i happen to know da bloody piratey gimmicks and evil associted with northern politics...yorubas like u oughtta be tied to some rock n drop into da pacific..oloriburuku agbaya..
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Gbawe2: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2014
akins56:
I think tinubu/acn's action then was expediently taken, if akande had been elected as speaker, PDP would have used her influence and popularity to torment tinubu and APC right now, and that would be a clog in APC's progress, like a war general would say, ''Never empower your enemy'', i think tinubu read that somewhere and he does justice to that!, i support his actions!

Thank you very much. What have we gained from federal PDP appointments/positions anyway since 1999? The OBJ Presidency delivered nothing beneficial for the SW and only did serious damage to the region through the vast number of retrogressive misrulers foisted on the people everywhere.

Dimeji Bankole did absolutely nothing with his position as Speaker HOR. Yet some Yorubas,with revisionist nostalgia, talk as if a SW PDP speaker would have done anything to promote the "relevance" of the SW given the exhaustive lessons history has handed down to us about what the PDP in the SW is about.

Even Obanikoro's pro-PDP antics of late, as junior defence minister of Nigeria, is an indicator of what a SW PDP speakership would be deployed for right now i.e a completely biased tool for serving the interest of the PDP in the SW and not the people. Tinubu and ACN did the right thing precisely. Kudos to them. The PDP should remain impotent in the SW so that politics continue to be about "perform or be booted out". That is the best thing for the development of the SW. Let us never witness a 'strong' PDP again when we all saw how that concept , under OBJ, only meant a disregard for the will of the electorate which saw undeserving crooks forced on the people everywhere. They say "be careful what you wish for". Some Yorubas are too myopic to learn anything from history and understand that very important saying.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

Lagosians are not dumb as they can see how well PDP is running states it controls and the FG and they don't want that kind of 'performance'.
PDP came to ruin SW states with looting and violence between 2003 - 2007 and Westerners said thanks it's been nice take a hike.

For instance where did Amosun, Ajimobi, Aregebsola suddenly find the money for infrastructural projects that Daniel, Akala and Oyinlola could not muster?
I won't counter u on Daniel nd Akala stuff I don't live there
But Osun Pls don't deceive ursef
The only area I will give him pass mark is d Road at d rate of 1bn/10 km
Tho he had to do it cuz Tinubu must chop
Pls tell me d other area he has really did well
Is it the educational area where is merge school together so that he can build few schools , where school uniform is being at d rate of 2k u nd I the calibre of pple that attend public. Handled by his wife, or the 8bn opon omo contract awarded to his son kabiru that has really help our education by draging us 12th to 24th position in state educational ranking yet they keep shouting pdp bastardised the education sector am sure they are Real-child-lized the sector
Or the 8k salary he is giving to oyes but will tell d ignorant ones 10k which sometimes d oyeswill have to start praying before he will pay..and is it d abysmal use of his sheriff that fine any body they got hold of anyhow
Abi d way he has increased our economy by making sure most of the project goes to lagos
And use 150m for Christmas lights design assign to his wife
He openly claim Osun is 7th in state economic ranking
Yet he is unable to pay Sept salaries to both workers nd pensioners nt to talk of October, Nov
Yet we are 7th in terms of state economy
I forgot to mention he also build parks
Our debt is enormous
Better start knowing d fact
And stop reading newspaper drain with oil from iya alakara
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

And you heard that from a Yoruba and from someone who wants to denigrate Yoruba? Most likely from someone whose ethnic group cannot point to any history worthy of record or at best completely colourless history.

Do yourself a favour, if you are really Yoruba, read the account written by true Yoruba men Like Revd. Johnson about the happenings of that time. The reason Ilorin was lost was mainly due to the strong independence movement by many Yoruba states and tributary states like Dahomey. The royal cavalry had to fight battles on up to 5 fronts at the same time, and was no longer strong enough to route the renegade 'Are' and the Fulani supporters, Ilorin was never sold.
Pls don't get me wrong
Am nt saying ilorin was sold to Northerners cuz of amala and ewedu is true
Itz just to show hw others think about our loyalty to ourselves
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
If the SW likes let them allow their quota to be taken again by the power drunk Hausa/fulani politicians. APC belongs to the North.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Fire15: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:
Coming from accursed Femi Aribisala,it might even have come from Femi Fani Kayode but the fact remains that Tinubu's political sagacity can not be understood by lowlifers and children of hate across the Niger who wants to help the bereaved cry more than themselves

To the political lilliputs and infants on NL.........in the past political blocs or alliance amongst the regions and zones have always been the basis of how political parties gets votes

The North+The SE+SS have always been political bed fellows........while the SW+NC have always gone together.......that was why Pa Awolowo couldn't become the President because the Igbos have always aligned with the Hausa they insult today to edged Awolowo out knowing fully well that they too cant deliver the Presidency to any of their sons like Azikiwe

Awolowo in 1979 didnt even mind nominating a VP candidate or becoming one to Azikiwe in order for the SE and SW to merge politically despite the fact that Awo's AG or UPN always have more votes and seats in the parliament than Ziks party yet out of shear political rivalry Zik refused to accede to Awo's proposal to even play the 2nd fiddle to him but went into alliance with the North( severally from the 60s.......yet they pretend we dont know history or probably have forgotten)

Those who have read history will know where the concept of 'Being the beautiful bride' of Nigerian politics comes from or who said so

The Northerners were pulling Zik and his party on one hand while Awo/UPN was also asking for an alliance between both parties in order to confine the "core North into political irrelevance" but Zik shunned Awo and allegedly even leaked the letter Awo wrote to him detailing the schematics of the working agreement he was proposing to the press

The SW political gladiators like Tinubu having read history very well and discovered where Baba Awo couldn't succeed knew that in order for the SW to play Nationally away from the perennial opposition tag we had always carried all these years. Possible outcomes that can make such aspiration possible is to Form a political alliance with one of the 2 major ethnic group (1) Igbos (2) Hausas as no major tribe can single handedly deliver the Presidency unto itself

As things stands,the perennial rivalry of the Igbos with the Yorubas wont make them forge an allianace with the SW whereas the North is pragmatic,open-minded and very astute when it comes into forming political alliance

Tinubu's master-stroke of shooting down Mulikat Akande's PDP aspiration( which ACN is not hell-bound to go along with) has healed whatever old wound existing between the North and the SW........whereas the SE have simply replace the SW in the war of ego with the North.....who they used to be in bed with politically before but now insult because GEJ is now the President( i wonder what they will do when GEJ finishes his tenure in 2015 worst 2019( i even heard them saying GEJ should hand over to them) as if GEJ will point a gun at the heads of the SWners and Hausas they insult and deride to vote for their candidate

That is why people like me have been preaching politics of bridge-building and not ethnoreligious bigotry especially being championed by the people across the Niger knowing fully well that our political paths might cross in the near future but it seems some dont even care if the future dont come hence they are trying to turn everyone into enemies

Whatever anybody may say Tinubu has strengthened the respect SWners used to have politically.......the role he is likely to play in who will get the APC ticket is apt as the zone remains the single strongest unified region in the APC

Yoruba folks should not let charlatans like Femi Aribisala obfuscate issues that are clear to us based on historical antecedents of all political regions and ethnic groups

God bless you. The South Easterners and their political leaders were never subject of insults while they were in bed with the North, during the first and second Republics. The pastime for now, is pouring odious and opprobrious invectives on Westerners and Northerners, for aligning to save Nigeria from incompetent, divisive and clueless leadership. Even their kinsmen,Gov. Okorocha and Senator Ngige were not spared of insults from their venomous mouth. Their crime? For belonging to a Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani party, despite the fact that, APGA was invited to be part of alliance. Those that were rabidly clannish and Yoruba haters amongst them were not for it, while the moderates amongst them joined the alliance.
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by lilflipnerd: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
I hate it when people take that sillly tribe thing personal...
AM A NIGERIAN, YORUBA IS MY SECOND LANGUAUGE NOT MY TRIBE OR SOME DIMENSION , IF I HAPPEN TO LEARN IGBO, TIV, HAUSA, ITESEKURE. THEY ALL BECOME OTHER LANGUAGES I KNOW. I DON'T BELIVE IN THAT TRIBAL SHIIT.
#SAYNOTOTRIBALISM
#UNITEDNIGERIA
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by fx45(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ovamboland:

'Ur position' ordained by who, decided by God or by nature, are you for real or a robot?

Are Nigerians this dumb believe so strongly that PDP political arrangement becomes the lawful constitutional order and everyone is duty bound to obey PDP. We really have a long way to go, civics needs to be re-introduced from primary school level.
Classic Stockholm Syndrome! Can u please explain to the world why fashola or any other non-northerner isn't good enough for the apc presidential ticket? Don't try to shift the goal-post again. The truth is that contrary to ur gibberish, u're the one acting like a programmed robot
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fire15:

God bless you. The South Easterners and their political leaders were never subject of insults while they were in bed with the North, during the first and second Republics. The pastime for now, is pouring odious and opprobrious invectives on Westerners and Northerners, for aligning to save Nigeria from incompetent, divisive and clueless leadership. Even their kinsmen,Gov. Okorocha and Senator Ngige were not spared of insults from their venomous mouth. Their crime? For belonging to a Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani party, despite the fact that, APGA was invited to be part of alliance. Those that were rabidly clannish and Yoruba haters amongst them were not for it, while the moderates amongst them joined the alliance.

You got it spot on

The rabblerousers from across the Niger Bridge have been at their mischievious silly selves trying to tag the SWners as slaves of Northerners when in actual fact their forefathers have been the ones buttlicking the Northerners

Its only someone who has not read Nigeria's history that will join the ajokuta mamumis to fight a proxy war with the Hausas. Let everyone forge alliance politically as they deem fit
Re: Tambuwal`s Defection: Why Yoruba Must Redeem Themselves.. by Osakah24(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Ovamboland:

It is called long range planning, see the earthquake Tambuwal's defection is causing in PDP ranks. Some plan 4 years in advance for the next election, Otuoke man and his supporters just woke up to say we are the greatest 6 months to election with nothing to show.
Tambuwals defection did not come as a surprise to pdp,you ll recall when he went to kaduna and the security operatives insisted on his convoy getting searched, he had to trek to the venue, it was all ploy to speed up his defection.You will be wrong if you think Gej started thinking about re-election six months ago because that was the main reason he dis-integrated the governors forum because the Amaechis would not have sanctioned a second term bid, be it as it may come february 14 we will know who has done his homework well.Aside bragging right what exactly did the yorubas benefit exclusively from Obj presidency. I just hope APC have a better plan B than Forming a parallel government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Ports Record 59.5% Increase In Vessel Calls, 80.1% In Gross Tonnage / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! / Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.