Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos (6875 Views)

Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! / Tribe With Sizeable Muslims Shouldn't Be Part Of Biafra / Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by acherj: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Can Mr. Reno tell us which Igbo tribe wears tribal marks as erroneously
claimed by Sir David Attenborough. Who says Sir David Attenborough cannot make mistakes.
He has the Renos´ here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05d287NGqp8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno Omokri is traumatized

He's no longer getting the attention he used to from the Igbos

I pity the poor thing!

27 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by donbachi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Him go soon tell the ibos,the first man to sell for ariaria market.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by triple996(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fools and horses grin
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by BKayy: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno Omokri don turn to Igbo historian, acheaologist and resident consultant on Igbo affairs because IPOB members refused to be used by him after Nnamdi Kanu was removed from the way.
I warned IPOB people before but they didn't listen.
Because someone praise you doesn't mean the person likes you. Now see what is happening

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Guestlander: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol. Reno is mad, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by SmartPolician: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno Omokri has always been obsessed with the Igbos. He eats, drinks, and breathes Igbo. Funnily enough, he rarely talks about his own tribe, probably because he considers his tribe inconsequential. Someone should tell Reno to talk about his people and leave the Igbos out of his madness.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by velocity25(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
The other time it was Ijebu been the original owners of Jerusalem,he called them jebusites,
Pls my brethren don't take him serious.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by acherj: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno seems to worship oyibo like crazy.
What did he say when Trump described Africa as a shithole or when
Cameron made his fantastically corrupt statement.

He must tell us which Igbo or sub Igbo tribes wear such tribal marks.

He has been fooled by Sir Attenbury´s documentary.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by fourboys: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
This reno guy talks too much embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
I think he was somehow right.
But by Igbo, they( edo and itsekiri) means Delta and Edo States Igbo speaking people.

South east really wasn't aware of the tribes Edo and Itshekiri.

Olaude Equino was from present day Delta or Edo. Reason: he said that his people paid homage to Bini Oba. It is foolish to think that any group across the Niger then could recognise the Oba.

Never never did Nde Bini crossed the Niger river to challenge the then inhabitants of the land.

Again, in good conscience if what Reno said said 100% true, then the two ethnic groups Edo and Itsekiri must be mixed with the Igbo speaking people.

Lastly, Reno should not have said something like this at a time Southern Nigeria wants to unite against Northern Nigeria.

Is it out of jealousy that Obi Cubana an Igbo man is wealthy.

Uwa nka self

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by heniford2: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh human grin cheesy gororogo man after taking kaika drink begin talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by skywalker240(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

But by Igbo, they( edo and itsekiri) means Delta and Edo States Igbo speaking people.

Olaude Equino was from present day Delta or Edo. Reason: he said that his people paid homage to Bini Oba. It is foolish to think that any group across the Niger then could recognise the Oba.

Never never did Nde Bini crossed the Niger river to challenge the then inhabitants of the land.

Again, in good conscience if what Reno said said 100% true, then the two ethnic groups Edo and Itsekiri must be mixed with the Igbo speaking people.

Lastly, Reno should not have said something like this at a time Southern Nigeria wants to unite against Northern Nigeria.

Uwa nka self
Oluada Equino is from present day Isoko

1 Like

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by BlowYourMind: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Reno Omokri is traumatized

He's no longer getting the attention he used to from the Igbos

I pity the poor thing!
Because he is smashing your heads against the wall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Lifestone(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
I thought it's only Yorubas that has Tribal Marks!
So the Igbo too has Lion marks, lol
Know your history before laughing at others

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by OfoIgbo: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's not at all the Igbo tribal mark. It's obviously a huge mistake by Attenborough

1 Like

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wow this Is you hypocrite but when he was against Yoruba and hausa people them are praising him I'm not surprised though .
SmartPolician:
Reno Omokri has always been obsessed with the Igbos. He eats, drinks, and breathes Igbo. Funnily enough, he rarely talks about his own tribe, probably because he considers his tribe inconsequential. Someone should tell Reno to talk about his people and leave the Igbos out of his madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno Ologogoro rest in Jesus name!
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by potent5(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
skywalker240:

Oluada Equino is from present day Isoko

Lol
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by PAWG(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
My former GF’s sister from Ebonyi had tribal marks on her face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Arda1000(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lifestone:
I thought it's only Yorubas that has Tribal Marks!
So the Igbo too has Lion marks, lol
Know your history before laughing at others
dont be ignorant the so called Igbo tribal mark is a false assumption,Igbo have two types of facial marks,Ichi and ogbanje facial marks(now understand this,you don’t get these marks when you are born so it’s not tribal mark,tribal marks is for tribal decor,now ichi mark are meant for people who are dedicated to a god while on the other hand ogbanji marks are for those who are suspected to be a spirit child,in a nutshell these are spiritual marks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by PurestBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm Igbo and I have tribal marks, though it has faded

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Lifestone(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Arda1000:
dont be ignorant the so called Igbo tribal mark is a false assumption,Igbo have two types of facial marks,Ichi and ogbanje facial marks(now understand this,you don’t get these marks when you are born so it’s not tribal mark,tribal marks is for tribal decor,now ichi mark are meant for people who are dedicated to a god while on the other hand ogbanji marks are for those who are suspected to be a spirit child,in a nutshell these are spiritual marks.
All this English on top of a clear evidence from your ancestors? Why are guys so ashamed of your pasts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Arda1000(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lifestone:

All this English on top of a clear evidence from your ancestors? Why are guys so ashamed of your pasts.
kindly show me 2 Igbo with tribal marks and I will show you 50 Yoruba and 50 Hausa with tribal marks if u can’t do that then shut the hell up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by vincentjk(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
I get am before no be property. This Reno go sha soon see Wetin em dey find.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by bomb24: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Uwa nka self

oga Olaudah equiano was from Igbo land "Anambra" precisely.

go back and read his biography man was specific and he never forgot the customs of Igbo Land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Lifestone(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Arda1000:
kindly show me 2 Igbo with tribal marks and I will show you 50 Yoruba and 50 Hausa with tribal marks if u can’t do that then shut the hell up
You've drifted again. I said Tribal Marks is part of Igbo and their History, why are you denying that. Or are now in competition with the Yorubas.
It's hypocrisy to laugh at the Yorubas whereas you are into the same practice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by theTranscriber: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
They had tribal marks in the past

They neglected thier culture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by Naigleria: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lifestone:

We are just trying to debunk lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Roads Are Among The World's Most Deadly / 5G Not Harmful To Our Health, Pantami Tells Nigerians / Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.