Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This (937 Views)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / Six Career Myths You Shouldn't Fall For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by solexy4real1: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
I keep wondering...Is this really passion for
football.... this happens day to day in my area
here in Lagos... average Nigerian fighting
themselves because of the likes of hazard,
messI, ronaldo...watch the video below and
have your say...
http://www.ireporterstv.co/nigerians-fighting-and-arguing-sport-very-early-on-a-moday-morning/?from=promo-1d599
Re: Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by olu77(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
What shouldn't I be doing? Reading your post?

1 Like

Re: Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by solexy4real1: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
olu77:
What shouldn't I be doing? Reading your post?
check am now
Re: Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by Skillfullulu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Boring
Re: Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2014
OP carry this rubbish enter dustbin. By the time I report you to spambot now you go start dey compose "Dear Seun" letter.

[EDIT]

Infact, REPORTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This by joshdoye(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2015
though i didn't watch the video, i have seen an example of your description.
all i can say is that, that is another level of madness.

instead let them stay connected to www.entrepreneurcreed.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Common CV Lies You Need To Stop. / 10 Mistakes You Don't Want To Make In Your 20s / Horrible English On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.