Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million (2754 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 28, 2014
I have been following this Investment section for a while and I want to know which of the below investment is profitable to invest with 1.5 million.

(1) Fixed Deposit
(2) Transportation
(3) Land
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by kilokeys(m): 2:34am On Nov 28, 2014
bro. think it well o.
fixed deposit returns is quite meager

transportation erhmm.. u have to be sure of d car/bus u r getting.. u could buy a 400k non AC car and give out for hire purchase for maybe 700k of 15k returns per week for a year

Land.. is long term.

it really depends on what u want.
if it was me, ill brush up my portfolio ( do professional courses, maybe a masters in naija,)
then do d transport , both should sum up to a mil.

then maybe fix the remainder

and live off the tp and fix deposit.. while i study.

Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2014
kilokeys:
bro. think it well o.
fixed deposit returns is quite meager

transportation erhmm.. u have to be sure of d car/bus u r getting.. u could buy a 400k non AC car and give out for hire purchase for maybe 700k of 15k returns per week for a year

Land.. is long term.

Thank you very much, I just want to give a trial to this 1.5m, at least something to substitute my income, If i fixed the 1.5m for 6months how much do you think I'll have in return and how is the High purchase thing works
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by kilokeys(m): 2:46am On Nov 28, 2014
allen0000:

Thank you very much, I just want to give a trial to this 1.5m, at least something to substitute my income, If i fixed the 1.5m for 6months how much do you think I'll have in return and how is the High purchase thing works
most fixed deposit accrue an interest of 10 to 13% on ur principal after 90 days.

so 1.5 m should give u like 150k after 3 months and 300k after 6 months
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Henix(m): 3:11am On Nov 28, 2014
kilokeys:
most fixed deposit accrue an interest of 10 to 13% on ur principal after 90 days.

10 to 13% on ur principal per annual, if the figure is right. Divide it by months, u get ur number of months interest. No bank can pay u 150k as 3 months interest on 1.5million naira. OP, i will advice u invest ur money on genuine land, if u already have a source of livelihood. A good land can appreciate fast, with no headache. Hire purchase is lucrative, but drivers are problematic. Am telling u my real LIFE experience

Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Blurry: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
kilokeys:

grin you should have just stuck to your earlier post (or area of competence) than expose your ignorance like this. Fixed deposit investment rates are per annum and are subject to 10% withholding tax.

@OP,

I got just two words for you... Risk Appetite!

How much risk can you take? That should determine your choice of investment.
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by kilokeys(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Blurry:

grin you should have just stuck to your earlier post (or area of competence) than expose your ignorance like this. Fixed deposit investment rates are per annum and are subject to 10% withholding tax.

@OP,

thank you.. noted
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Blurry:

@OP,

Thank you for your words but I dont want to take much risk and that is why am asking which of the sector mentioned above ( Fixed Deposit, Land, Transportation) is profitable, less risk and peace of mind,
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by EnterPRO: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
rather than fixed deposits, consider treasury bills or KGIF. tax free too.

active threads exist in this section of NL for both.

KGIF offers 13% p.a. guaranteed and they pay twice a year.

you can do 90, 180 or 360 day T-Bills. returns have varied from 9% to 14% historically.

if you opt for t-bills at say 10% , you get N150k upfront which you can put into your option 2 or 3 while waiting to get back your principal from the t-bills.
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 29, 2014
EnterPRO:
rather than fixed deposits, consider treasury bills or KGIF. tax free too.

active threads exist in this section of NL for both.

KGIF offers 13% p.a. guaranteed and they pay twice a year.

you can do 90, 180 or 360 day T-Bills. returns have varied from 9% to 14% historically.
Please tell me more about this t- bill
if you opt for t-bills at say 10% , you get N150k upfront which you can put into your option 2 or 3 while waiting to get back your principal from the t-bills.
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by EnterPRO: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2014
allen0000:

Thank you for your words but I dont want to take much risk and that is why am asking which of the sector mentioned above ( Fixed Deposit, Land, Transportation) is profitable, less risk and peace of mind,

www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/67

www.nairaland.com/1912965/mutual-funds
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Angelstartups(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng to find viable business to invest in.
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nwunuken(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
kilokeys:

sure
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nwunuken(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
kilokeys:

sure?
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by bettercreature(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
IF YOU FIX 1.5MILLION
YOU WILL GET 10,500 NAIRA MONEY ..SIMPLE
ITS 7%
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by kepstone: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Guy pm me, come let me show u how to turn $300 into a fortune by trading binary. Its legit and highly profitable bro. $50 daily profit out of ur initial capital is not a bad deal. Do the maths and u all c dt u making sometin gud in return. I tell you any dummie can do this and still make money. Hala me or watsapp on 07039205874.
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Davvymavvy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
kepstone:
Guy pm me, come let me show u how to turn $300 into a fortune by trading binary. Its legit and highly profitable bro. $50 daily profit out of ur initial capital is not a bad deal. Do the maths and u all c dt u making sometin gud in return. I tell you any dummie can do this and still make money. Hala me or watsapp on 07039205874.

You can show how to turn 300$ into millions here so that other viewers and readers will learn as well
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by fxguru3D: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
kepstone:
. Hehehehe boyz are not smiling.. Ur blood dey hot.no need for phone number. Do it here let every body see..I smile rat.

Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by oshimiliego: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
allen0000:
I have been following this Investment section for a while and I want to know which of the below investment is profitable to invest with 1.5 million.

(1) Fixed Deposit
(2) Transportation
(3) Land

Visit www.forexcake.com and your problem is over, let an expert forex trader trade for you with the money in your custody
Re: I Need A Profitable Investment To Invest With 1.5 Million by ukandi1(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2014
kilokeys:

my brother, CBN has slashed interest rate on fixed deposit down a long time ago. No bank gives u more than 2% now for 6 months.
I suggest we approach d banks for more recent rates.
Fixed deposit is a no no for me, with d naira devaluation currently going on.

Late Billionaire Ezego's Most Expensive Car Rotting Away In Ihiala / Investment As An Undergraduate? / Who Has Ever Processed A Bank Guarantee (BG)