Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / + (1283 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+ by herinolah(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2014
?
Re: + by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Am coming
Re: + by ronald4lif(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014
herinolah:
How did u feel being in love for the first time?
What attracted u to ur first love ?
Where did u meet ur first love?
How u guys broke up?
How u felt when u guys broke up?
And were u able to forget him/her quickly?

Drop ur answers?

I was naïve, clueless and shy when I first fell in love, my world felt so good and it was like everything about love was the best thing on earth, I couldn't go pass a second without thinking about her and how she makes me feel. Anything or anyone that attempted to make me sad failed woefully as the love was just too strong to be overwhelm by things of the world.

What attracted me to her is something I can't tell, maybe her charm, maybe her beauty and smile or prolly God of love just made it happen.

I met her in my first year in uni, it was equaly her first year too and we were in same faculty but different department.

How we broke up is a sad experience. She just woke up and end it all, after almost four years of love nwantiti lol, I don't reget any of the moment we shared, sh*t only made me stronger and a better person.

Forgetting her in a rush wasn't forthcoming, it was a herculean task but I never gave her the impression that I missed her or pleaded for her to let me back into her life. As difficult and seemingly unachievable as it was, I got over her in about 6months and bounced back with my life.

OP, I think you should have opened the floor with your experience, that way others take it that you're serious

1 Like

Re: + by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: + by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

I was naïve, clueless and shy when I first fell in love, my world felt so good and it was like everything about love was the best thing on earth, I couldn't go pass a second without thinking about her and how she makes me feel. Anything or anyone that attempted to make me sad fell woefully as the love was just too strong to be overwhelm by things of the world.

What attracted me to her is something I can't tell, maybe her charm, maybe her beauty and smile or prolly God of love just made it happen.

I met her in my first year in uni, it was equaly her first year too and we were in same faculty but different department.

How we broke up is a sad experience. She just woke up and end it all, after almost four years of love nwantiti lol, I don't reget any of the moment we shared, sh*t only made me stronger and a better person.

Forgetting her in a rush wasn't forthcoming, it was a herculean task but I never gave her the impression that I missed her or pleaded for her to let me back into her life. As difficult and seemingly unachievable as it was, I got over her in about 6months and bounced back with my life.

OP, I think you should have opened the floor with your experience, that way others take it that you're serious
Re: + by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

I was naïve, clueless and shy when I first fell in love, my world felt so good and it was like everything about love was the best thing on earth, I couldn't go pass a second without thinking about her and how she makes me feel. Anything or anyone that attempted to make me sad fell woefully as the love was just too strong to be overwhelm by things of the world.

Maybe op has never loved b4 lipsrsealed
Re: + by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:
U are too beuriful to be a member of Nairaland now...(Alk jhoor
Re: + by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
shokky24:

U are too beuriful to be a member of Nairaland now...(Alk jhoor
Wetin gal go do?
How ur syd?
I enjoy ur diary a lot.
Re: + by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
following
Re: + by ronald4lif(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
shokky24:

Maybe op has never loved b4 lipsrsealed

I doubt it but even if that's the case maybe e for tell us his kpanshing experience, all way follow
Re: + by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:

Wetin gal go do?
How ur syd?
I enjoy ur diary a lot.
Fine jare
My diary tnks
Re: + by Mprex(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yawns*

i'll come back and share when the Op has shared his own love storytongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Must Ladies Bleach / My Girlfriends Father Bought Cars For Her Sisters Boyfreinds But Not For Me. / Help A Brother To Overcome The Weakness With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.