Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

To Marry Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Your First Love (10460 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry Your First Love by Skidoc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2006
Isn’t it wonderful to marry your first love? Don’t you just wish that the first relationship you enter into ends up in marriage and you live happily ever after? I know it sounds like a fairy tale but, wouldn’t you all like to marry your first love?
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Hotstepper(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2006
yes oooooooo, datz wat i have alwayz wanted, hope diz ma 2nd relationship will end up in marriage, i pray sooo cuz i don't believe in dating 100 men b4 i get married kiss
Re: To Marry Your First Love by clarissa(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2006
yea it will be cool to marry ur first luv
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Grizzly(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2006
Ma first luv is dead, ,.died wid a part of ma heart as well
Re: To Marry Your First Love by cheekee(f): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2006
it's just wonderful if that happens, you feel so good to marry the one and only person you've ever loved, kiss kiss
Re: To Marry Your First Love by disney(f): 2:15am On Feb 20, 2006
Wow, those are one of the best things in life. tongue

My first love was like so childish because l really did not know what was going on, He was so so cute and we went to the same lesson together , he was the most handsome guy in class, clean cut, side burns, sexy white eyes, dark well built guy , l remember the first time he came to talk to me, l was like so rude to him but u know naija guys don't give up when they love something and  soon l said yes  and love wan ti ti started., I was just like "in planet mars" anytime l saw him and l did not really understand what was going on but he was so so cool. He would always come around and seat with me and talk to me every morning before l went to class. l mean and l would be feeling like butterflies in my stomach and he be like girl , whatever u want , for u only. I wanna kiss you , look me in the eyes, don't say a word, Am l dreaming, wake up girl, That was then.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by ocho(f): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2006
That has always been my greatest fantasy, to marry my first love but i've had and ended one relationship already and no! it didn't lead to marraige and not even in a thousand years will it lead to marraige either, so there goes my much cherished desire. It would have been nice though but oh well!

@Toronto: ee yah!
Re: To Marry Your First Love by bebe6(f): 4:53am On Feb 20, 2006
It would be a lovely experience to marry a first love; however, that has been many years past. But, my present love feels like a first love experienceI am sure it will lead to marriage one day embarassed

@Toronto
I'm so sorry to hear that cry
*Gives you a hug*
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2006
First of all there is no love, just a fragment of your imagination. . .
Secondly, you'll need the experience of going through relationships so you can understand the opposite sex well enough for you to live eternity with the one you finally choose or else things will get ugly after 2 years of lubbydubby is over and you ask yourselves "now what?"
Thirdly, Sorry to hear that Toronto, is that why you act so crazy?
And lastly i'm not crazy, its the rst of the world thats crazy. . .
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Farriel(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2006
It surely would be an incredible experience, but like Maxflame mentioned, one needs the experience garnered from going through relationships, to understand the opposite sex well enough for a life-time co-existence with a particular individual.

I've been involved in several relationships and have yet to find that special lady whom I connect to very deeply, and so I can imagine how cool it would be marrying that one when I do find her.

By the way Maxflame, there is LOVE. You think there's no love because you apparently haven't felt it. But one thing I know is that you can't appreciate real love until you've been burnt. So, go ahead.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by IAH(f): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2006
Maxflame, I know somebody that got married to her first love. They've been married for 8 years now and as far as I know, they are an enviable couple. So your post is fallacy!

As for me, that used to be my fantasy in secondary school i.e. to marry my first love, but emmm, you see, emmmmm *coughs* I think Man proposes, God disposes. It's all good though! The major thing as far as I am concerned is not to have sex before marriage. I think it's almost as good as marrying your first love, right? cool
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2006
Farriel:

By the way Maxflame, there is LOVE. You think there's no love because you apparently haven't felt it. But one thing I know is that you can't appreciate real love until you've been burnt. So, go ahead.
Give me your definition of love and i will prove to you it doesn't exist.

IAH:

Maxflame, I know somebody that got married to her first love. They've been married for 8 years now and as far as I know, they are an enviable couple. So your post is fallacy!
I pretty sure he's not cheating on her. wink
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2006
i wldnt like 2 marry ma 1st luv
i wnt 2 experiment wit da diff male species
maybe ma 2nd K*n **i ***luv ***u
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2006
@ Iah
da lil teddy on ur prof is very cute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2006
My real name is Ken. cool wink
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2006
Geez cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ur real name is ken huh? grin grin grin
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2006
NO tongue
Re: To Marry Your First Love by IAH(f): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2006
Oh Thanks Rhodalyn cheesy

Maxflame, you are lying! Your real name is my ex-boyfriend's name. tongue
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2006
ma pleasure Iah
Maxflame u big big liar u've bn caught tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Marry Your First Love by love4ever(f): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2006
wow that is what i have ever wanted to marry my first love and all this internet relationship is not worth it
it is really nasty and stupid. i once know this guy through internet and i do not really want the relationship to continue. but then let go straight to the pointi will like to marry my first love and that will be in university i just want to be good with the Mr right of a guy one day and settle down in a peacefully enviornmental place. cheesy
Re: To Marry Your First Love by whitesoftx(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2006
Na lie joo!
How many of you ACTUALLY dating your first love till date, may be 2 of 20 may be FIRST LOVE is meant for REHEARSAL and we go for the next as the REAL acting lipsrsealed thats just it folks, take it or leave it!

O DI KWA VERY DOWBTFUL cool

to me, i dont even know the number I am for now undecided. Hey dont attack me o, no be my fault o but NAIJA BABES will force you to grin

(Ladies) I'm not a player but you are free to pass the ball to me grin I promised, I'll play safe undecided
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2006
Maxflame, you are lying! Your real name is my ex-boyfriend's name. tongue
It is? shocked Wait lemme check. . . Can't seem to find my birth certificate. angry Oh well. . . cheesy
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u're very funny
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2006
I try my best. wink
Re: To Marry Your First Love by raldsfield(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2006
when was the first time you guys fell in Love. Mine was in JSS 1, long time ago. lost contact with the chic who
at that time happen to be in primary 4. It was a childish relationship. But that we were in love, i could look at her i tell her what she was thinking it was just like the one in "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING".

This happen in 1990, in Enugu, with new states created we had to relocate to Anambra. I have not seen her since then. We kept writing letters, till 1997 when she finish secondary school. With her leaving school i couldn't tell where she was, what she was doing, no GSM, e-mail wasn't popular then.

I always thought I will find her and our love come back to life.

Did I find her, yes I did, were, on the internet 2 months ago. She is all grown up now, with a good profile. I was happy when i final was able to track her down but I wish i didn't.

Now the search for Miss right is making me turn into a heart breaker. But what will i do, better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

I don't know what My first love holds for me, I just want someone that i can tolerate her short comings. someone i can laugh at her mistakes instead of getting angry. Someone that can be her self and i will be happy her being herself. No forming. That for me my miss right . cool cool
Re: To Marry Your First Love by eliztoy(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2006
it takes the grace of God and discipline to marry first love although that's every woman's dream.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Idekeson(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2006
That will be wonderful. I better start searching for her, if I can just remember who she was. Life is a jungle, you know.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Maxflame(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2006
Here's a good place to start www.google.com wink
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Rhodalyn(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2006
maxflame, u make me laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry Your First Love by theopops: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2006
Can you marry your first and only love? I mean, I was having a discussion with a friend and he is planning on marrying his girl of eight years. The first and only girl he has dated.

Now the question is, how can you know you have the best, when you have only dated one?
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Busta(f): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2006
I guess its not about having the best but about REAL LOVE!!
Re: To Marry Your First Love by theopops: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2006
But how do you know you have real love, when you have only one person to use as your yardstick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.