Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? (10654 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / What If God Created Everyone Rich? / YWAP ( Youth With A Purpose ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
PastorAIO:

Thanks Mr Dapo. That didn't have the video that I posted but it was good enough. Even better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--1AEHcLmuk

The one I posted which I can't find had some of them walking around with a piece of string tied to their cocky. Can you believe the person I was discussing with jumped on that and said that they were 'girded' and that the bible said that they would gird themselves. Tying a string was girding to him. Of course it was desperation, but thankfully your video does not have such girding.

My dear they knew that they were naked but its either they decided to carry on like that without having any form of coverage or they were not smart enough to know that they can use leaves to make some form of coverage for themselves (I mean their fore fathers), and it continued like that from one generation to the other making it a normal thing over time among them. Just like someone starts stealing, at first he feels some guilt but over time it becomes normal to him. No more guilt whenever he steals rather he begins to see himself as a sharp guy.

Adam and Eve were ashamed when they saw their unclothedness the first time but after that they were not ashamed of seeing it again. Even today, the shyness that couples or bf/gf experience the first time they see their unclothedness disappears in their subsequent meetings.

If the community you posted their video here were not aware that they were unclad, how come they have sex.ual urge, have se.x and born babies? I cant reconcile the fact that a man and woman who have the sense of having se.x, who have the sense of getting married are not aware that they are naked.

It was after Adam and Eve became aware of their unclothedness in Genesis chapter 3 that they had se.x and Eve conceived and gave birth in Genesis chapter 4.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by tpiah2: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Peterken05:
i dont get

its a belief commonly held by cultists and voodoo practitioners.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Dapo777:

Alright alright I love you too. Happy now?
oh yes! I'm so damn happy now :-D !!!you've just made my day... thanks for saving me.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 2:51am On Nov 30, 2014
The most interesting thing for me that you said below is your obvious intimate acquaintance with the psychological stages a thief goes through.

I'll leave all the other stuff you said for the others to pick at.

honourhim:

My dear they knew that they were naked but its either they decided to carry on like that without having any form of coverage or they were not smart enough to know that they can use leaves to make some form of coverage for themselves (I mean their fore fathers), and it continued like that from one generation to the other making it a normal thing over time among them. Just like someone starts stealing, at first he feels some guilt but over time it becomes normal to him. No more guilt whenever he steals rather he begins to see himself as a sharp guy.

Adam and Eve were ashamed when they saw their unclothedness the first time but after that they were not ashamed of seeing it again. Even today, the shyness that couples or bf/gf experience the first time they see their unclothedness disappears in their subsequent meetings.

If the community you posted their video here were not aware that they were unclad, how come they have sex.ual urge, have se.x and born babies? I cant reconcile the fact that a man and woman who have the sense of having se.x, who have the sense of getting married are not aware that they are naked.

It was after Adam and Eve became aware of their unclothedness in Genesis chapter 3 that they had se.x and Eve conceived and gave birth in Genesis chapter 4.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2014
shadowgwalker:
oh yes! I'm so damn happy now :-D !!!you've just made my day... thanks for saving me.

Lol ok
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

So it's until they know they are unclad before they can have s.xual urge? Really you didn't tell me s.xual urge is no longer a physiological function but a matter of being clothed or not. That means that we that are clothed we don't have sex because we know we are clothed? How come a man can have sex.u.al urge for a fully clothed woman,and not have sex.u.al urge for an unclad woman, you have no point man.

The crux of the matter is that they are not ashamed of being unclad as opposed to what the Bible says,that is what we are trying to point out,this cummunity has exposed a lie in the Bible,there is no excuse.

[size=20]The tribe is not ashamed of being unclad but the Bible says otherwise, what does that tell you about the Bible? LIES[/size]
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by frank317: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

Lol... Animals have sex because they know they are naked. Religion.... Smh
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2014
There are some things that lack human comprehension it is better you do not dwell on this issues.

Better focus on life and live it to the fullest.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
frank317:

I swear the tin don pass matter. Now it is clear to us the kind of predicament that we are in in Nigeria. Even if you're enlightened, your neighbours think like this, they will drag you into the quagmire.

2 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
There's more now. You guys are letting this guy off too lightly.

Dapo777:

So it's until they know they are unclad before they can have s.xual urge? Really you didn't tell me s.xual urge is no longer a physiological function but a matter of being clothed or not. That means that we that are clothed we don't have sex because we know we are clothed? How come a man can have sex.u.al urge for a fully clothed woman,and not have sex.u.al urge for an unclad woman, you have no point man.

The crux of the matter is that they are not ashamed of being unclad as opposed to what the Bible says,that is what we are trying to point out,this cummunity has exposed a lie in the Bible,there is no excuse.

[size=20]The tribe is not ashamed of being unclad but the Bible says otherwise, what does that tell you about the Bible? LIES[/size]
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
smoothsk:
There are some things that lack human comprehension it is better you do not dwell on this issues.

Better focus on life and live it to the fullest.

Exactly once the Bible has been debunked you beg for us to ignore it. Trash

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dapo777:

You have a poor understanding I can see. How did I begin my post and what were the points that I made to support my submission?

Again I said that one wha has sense of sexu.l urge, sense of marriage and giving birth to children cannot be said to be unaware that they are naked. What did you understand in that submission?

You just picked my last point, gave it your poor reasoning and clapped for yourself.

The other points I made to prove that they were aware of their unclothedness and how history might have influenced their not being ashamed of it now you didn't see it. Only the last one where I mentioned the bible that you picked because you have no other business in life than finding a way to make jest of the bible.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
frank317:

Are you now same with animal or are you claiming now that men never get moved by a woman's unclothedness? Smh for you people.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

Again I said that one wha has sense of sexu.l urge, sense of marriage and giving birth to children cannot be said to be unaware that they are naked. What did you understand in that submission?

The other points I made to prove that they were aware of their unclothedness and how history might have influenced their not being ashamed of it now you didn't see it. Only the last one where I mentioned the bible that you picked because you have no other business in life than finding a way to make jest of the bible.

My dog was naked. it had sexual urges, gave birth to puppies. According to you it must have aware that it was naked. Yet it wasn't ashamed.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
PastorAIO:

My dog was naked. it had sexual urges, gave birth to puppies. According to you it must have aware that it was naked. Yet it wasn't ashamed.

Ok You mean you are same as your dog? No difference?

And the above statement you made was what you could make out of that question I asked concerning my statement there?.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Dapo 777, how far na? how many imbecilic responses have you received from the religious ones ?
They love to twist the meaning of words and give new meanings to expressions ,all in the bid to justify the existence of their non-existent god.
Well, i wish you luck as you continue to patiently expose their folly.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
@Dapo 777, how far na? how many imbecilic responses have you received from the religious ones ?
They love to twist the meaning of words and give new meanings to expressions ,all in the bid to justify the existence of their non-existent god.
The fact that you think being an atheist makes you intelligent or makes you better than a christian is in itself unintelligent.
You would cut across as mature when you make your points without insults.
Hope you've been helped?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

Ok You mean you are same as your dog? No difference?

Well, I guess that to the extent that I and my dog both share sexual urges then yeah, I'm same as my dog? Apart from that there are other differences. for example I'm bipedal and my dog walks on all fours.

Are you trying to put me down by suggesting that I"m like a dog. Do you really think I'll back down because of such a suggestion? How pathetic!! You've obviously run out of arguments, not that you had any in the first place.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
PastorAIO:

Well, I guess that to the extent that I and my dog both share sexual urges then yeah, I'm same as my dog? Apart from that there are other differences. for example I'm bipedal and my dog walks on all fours.

Are you trying to put me down by suggesting that I"m like a dog. Do you really think I'll back down because of such a suggestion? How pathetic!! You've obviously run out of arguments, not that you had any in the first place.

You were the one that brought your dog here when the whole disxussion has been about human. I asked you a question based on your submission and you started complaining. Pathetic.

Furthermore you termed me running out of argument when in the first place I didnt feel I was arguing with you and your initial reply to my post in the morning didn't even suggest I was arguing with you.

Suddenly you are now feeling that we are battling for who knows best just because some atheists made some inconsistent comment. Typical hypocrisy.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

You have a poor understanding I can see. How did I begin my post and what were the points that I made to support my submission?

You just picked my last point, gave it your poor reasoning and clapped for yourself.

The other points I made to prove that they were aware of their unclothedness [size=18]and how history might have influenced their not being ashamed of it[/size] now you didn't see it. Only the last one where I mentioned the bible that you picked because you have no other business in life than finding a way to make jest of the bible.

You still don't get the point do you?

You said history might have influenced their not being ashamed of being unclad. wow So now history can cancel out the power of the most high God?

[size=20]Honourhim now thinks history is powerful enough to cancel out the effect of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil,everybody can you now see that even God cannot stop history from canceling out what happened in the garden of Eden, powerful God I must say[/size]
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

As in ehn I can't just stop laughing
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dapo777:

You still don't get the point do you?

You said history might have influenced their not being ashamed of being unclad. wow So now history can cancel out the power of the most high God?

[size=20]Honourhim now thinks history is powerful enough to cancel out the effect of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil,everybody can you now see that even God cannot stop history from canceling out what happened in the garden of Eden, powerful God I must say[/size]

Now refer back to the post below where I explained how history can affect them with examples which you delibrately ignored in your effort to just make a jest of the bible. .

honourhim:

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

Now refer back to the post below where I explained how history can affect them with examples which you delibrately ignored in your effort to just make a jest of the bible. .

In others words history has the power to change what happened in the beginning of time in the Bible?
Is that what you are saying?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dapo777:

In others words history has the power to change what happened in the beginning of time in the Bible?
Is that what you are saying?

Do you have understanding at all when you read? Was Adam and Eve continually ashamed of seeing their unclothedness after that initial time? Why do you think this people's case will be different? They should be ashamed everyday? I gave you some other examples with husband and wife, boyfriennd and girlfriend, a thief who steals continually yet you still don't get it.

Do you know the history of the community in question to be sure the initial feeling of shame wasn't there at all?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
honourhim:

Do you have understanding at all when you read? Was Adam and Eve continually ashamed of seeing their unclothedness after that initial time? Why do you think this people's case will be different? They should be ashamed everyday? I gave you some other examples with husband and wife, boyfriennd and girlfriend, a thief who steals continually yet you still don't get it.

Do you know the history of the community in question to be sure the initial feeling of shame wasn't there at all?

Ohhh So after eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil in the garden,they were only ashamed at that moment,then when God sent them out of the garden they were no longer ashamed of being unclad? Is that what you are saying?
Oduduwaboy,davien,plaetton,pastoraio, come and hear what we have missed in Sunday school class ooo

4 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Ohhh So after eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil in the garden,they were only ashamed at that moment,then when God sent them out of the garden they were no longer ashamed of being unclad? Is that what you are saying?
Oduduwaboy,davien,plaetton,pastoraio, come and hear what we have missed in Sunday school class ooo

Chei I pity your understanding. Even with the husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend example that I gave you you still don't get my point rather you are calling your colleagues to support you. Quite a shame.

The very first time a couple sees their unclothedness they feel shy, subsequently do they continue feeling shy? If you can't relate this to the issue at hand to get my point then its really a pity.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

Chei I pity your understanding. Even with the husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend example that I gave you you still don't get my point rather you are calling your colleagues to support you. Quite a shame.

The very first time a couple sees their unclothedness they feel shy, subsequently do they continue feeling shy? If you can't relate this to the issue at hand to get my point then its really a pity.

Were u not the one that asked me a rhetorical question. Here is your question "was Adam and Eve continually ashamed of seeing their unclothedness after that initial time" ,what are you trying to say with that question? That in your own Bible,the shame they felt was only temporary and it isn't something permanent.

Do you that the example of husband and wife you gave doesn't solve the problem of the tribe that live in their cummunity naked,why did I say So? Because we are talking about a whole tribe here.

[size=17]The Zoe tribe are not all married to themselves, neither have they all had seX with themselves,So the issue of being used to each other unclothedness after the initial time doesn't apply to the Zoe tribe[/b]

[size=16]Honourhim I understand that you and your wife move about your room naked every night since you and your wife are used to each others unclothedness,but that doesn't apply in Zoe tribe because they are not all married neither have they had sex with each other, So how are they used to each other unclothedness to be roaming their cummunity naked?[/size]

Don't disappoint God cook up a better excuse for him
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by davien(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

I understand your point....but how do we know the "adam and eve"story isn't modeled after this fact?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Were u not the one that asked me a rhetorical question. Here is your question "was Adam and Eve continually ashamed of seeing their unclothedness after that initial time" ,what are you trying to say with that question? That in your own Bible,the shame they felt was only temporary and it isn't something permanent.

Do you that the example of husband and wife you gave doesn't solve the problem of the tribe that live in their cummunity naked,why did I say So? Because we are talking about a whole tribe here.

[size=17]The Zoe tribe are not all married to themselves, neither have they all had seX with themselves,So the issue of being used to each other unclothedness after the initial time doesn't apply to the Zoe tribe[/b]

[size=16]Honourhim I understand that you and your wife move about your room naked every night since you and your wife are used to each others unclothedness,but that doesn't apply in Zoe tribe because they are not all married neither have they had sex with each other, So how are they used to each other unclothedness to be roaming their cummunity naked?[/size]

Don't disappoint God cook up a better excuse for him

You still don't get it because you are more interested in making jest of the bible. Who cares?

Let me help you here.

Adam and Eve, two people that found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Husband and wife, two people that found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Boyfriend and girfriend, two people who found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Zoe community, a community that found seeing their unclothedness as normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Its a pity how your understanding works.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

You still don't get it because you are more interested in making jest of the bible. Who cares?

Let me help you here.

Adam and Eve, two people that found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Husband and wife, two people that found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Boyfriend and girfriend, two people who found seeing their unclothedness normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Zoe community, a community that found seeing their unclothedness as normal. How did it start? Initial shyness then over time it became normal.

Its a pity how your understanding works.

Every example you gave me shows me two people who are intimately close to each other to explain why they are not shy of being naked,
So every member of the zoe tribe are intimately close to each other thats why they are not shy to be naked right? cheesy
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Every example you gave me shows me two people who are intimately close to each other to explain why they are not shy of being naked,
So every member of the zoe tribe are intimately close to each other thats why they are not shy to be naked right? cheesy

You are a pathetic case indeed since you can't get my point even at this stage.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

You are a pathetic case indeed since you can't get my point even at this stage.

Tell me your point na,if what I said isn't what you meant tell me what you mean by naming two people who have sexual relationship with each other, are you not obviously trying to say all the members of the Zoe tribe are sexually related to each other? That they have all had sex with each other that's why no one is shy of being naked anymore. That's exactly what you are trying to say by giving me those examples.

Please look for a better excuse,that excuse doesn't fit in this case at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams / The Word 'Forgiveness' And The Concept Behind It. Whats Your Own Definition?. / Our Daily Manna For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.