Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? (10664 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / What If God Created Everyone Rich? / YWAP ( Youth With A Purpose ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

You are a pathetic case indeed since you can't get my point even at this stage.
He understands you perfectly bro,he's just playing possum.He has a heart of stone and if he accepts defeat it means he would have to change but you know........He's not ready to change.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
If you watch the video you would notice how the people in the community go about their daily activities naked,cook naked,play naked,hunt naked,do everything naked,if the reason Honourhim and theunusualmoon agreed to,is because they are all intimately close to each other to explain why they are naked,then you should expect all of them to hide for cover when the white came visiting them,at least they don't know who the white men are,why didn't they hide to cover their unclothedness from the white men? Abi the Zoe people already have sex with the white men? cheesy they even ran towards the white men who came with an helicopter showing no form of shyness whatsoever, Honourhim would have to say they already having secret sexual affair with the white people to make his point valid

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Tell me your point na,if what I said isn't what you meant tell me what you mean by naming two people who have sexual relationship with each other, are you not obviously trying to say all the members of the Zoe tribe are sexually related to each other? That they have all had sex with each other that's why no one is shy of being naked anymore. That's exactly what you are trying to say by giving me those examples.

Please look for a better excuse,that excuse doesn't fit in this case at all

Chai. O boy so this is what you can make out my submissions? Oya carry your load try the next vehicle. I have no time to waste.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2014
theunusualmoon:

He understands you perfectly bro,he's just playing possum.He has a heart of stone and if he accepts defeat it means he would have to change but you know........He's not ready to change.

Yea you are right.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

Chai. O boy so this is what you can make out my submissions? Oya carry your load try the next vehicle. I have no time to waste.

Neither do I,because you haven't pointed out where I got you wrong. I don't expect you to accept defeat,So I understand why you are giving off point,to save your face

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by honourhim: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Neither do I,because you haven't pointed out where I got you wrong. I don't expect you to accept defeat,So I understand why you are giving off point,to save your face

you are deliberately claiming you dont understand me so as not to mean a defeat on your side.You want me to keep explaining while you keep claiming ignorance for eternity. You are not serious. Is your brain that low?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2014
honourhim:

you are deliberately claiming you dont understand me so as not to mean a defeat on your side.You want me to keep explaining while you keep claiming ignorance for eternity. You are not serious. Is your brain that low?

Hehehe, I hope your children haven't entered your room to catch you and mum naked because you are used to each other unclothedness. Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by PastorAIO: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
honourhim:

You were the one that brought your dog here when the whole disxussion has been about human. I asked you a question based on your submission and you started complaining. Pathetic.

Furthermore you termed me running out of argument when in the first place I didnt feel I was arguing with you and your initial reply to my post in the morning didn't even suggest I was arguing with you.

Suddenly you are now feeling that we are battling for who knows best just because some atheists made some inconsistent comment. Typical hypocrisy.

In logic and philosophy, an argument is an attempt to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons for accepting a particular conclusion as evident.[1][2] The general form of an argument in a natural language is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion.[3][4][5] The structure of some arguments can also be set out in a formal language, and formally defined "arguments" can be made independently of natural language arguments, as in math, logic and computer science.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument

If you don't understand english then there will be difficulties cos you might end up feeling insulted by a word you don't understand when the word actually implies no insult whatsoever.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
PastorAIO:

In logic and philosophy, an argument is an attempt to persuade someone of something, by giving reasons for accepting a particular conclusion as evident.[1][2] The general form of an argument in a natural language is that of premises (typically in the form of propositions, statements or sentences) in support of a claim: the conclusion.[3][4][5] The structure of some arguments can also be set out in a formal language, and formally defined "arguments" can be made independently of natural language arguments, as in math, logic and computer science.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument

If you don't understand english then there will be difficulties cos you might end up feeling insulted by a word you don't understand when the word actually implies no insult whatsoever.

It's a pity we are faced with those who don't even know the basic meaning of simple words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? / Why Should I Be An Atheist? / Atheist Goes To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.