Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast (1184 Views)

Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by Olamitisoji(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2014
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172001-therell-revolution-2015-polls-tinubu-buhari-others-boast.html

A former Head of State, Muhammadu
Buhari, has again lampooned the
Peoples Democratic Party-led federal
administration for allegedly
displaying democratic impunities and
vowed that the All Progressives
Congress, APC, would bring sanity to
governance from 2015.
He spoke in Osogbo, the Osun State
capital at the inauguration of
Governor Rauf Aregbesola, for a
second term in office.
“2015 will end the corruption,
mismanagement and federal
lawlessness and breach of the rule of
law when APC takes over government
in May next year,” Mr. Buhari, a
presidential aspirant on the APC
platform, said.
He congratulated the people of Osun
State for the success in the August 9
governorship election and that the
election epitomised the success of
democracy in the country.
According to him, Osun showcased a
promising future for Nigeria’s
democracy amidst unconstitutional
removal of the governor of Adamawa,
Murtala Nyako, the shenanigans in
Ekiti election and the orchestrated
impeachment moves of speakers and
governors in other states of the
federation.
Mr. Buhari said, “The electoral
success in Osun is a pointer to what
will happen in the 2015 general
elections as our people now know the
party that love and work for their
welfare and development.
“I charge the people of Osun to
replicate the determination and
strong will they exhibited during the
August 9 election in February nest
year.”
Also speaking, a former Lagos State
Governor, Bola Tinubu, there would be
a revolution in the 2015 elections
because the PDP would be sent packing
from Aso Rock.
“2015 election will witness a common
sense revolution, which is the ability
of our people to use their Permanent
Voters Cards to send out the PDP
government from Aso Rock,” he said.
“The country under Jonathan is
worst today than it was four years
ago. The steadfastness of the people
today will culminate in the victory for
our party in 2015.”
Mr. Tinubu said Mr Aregbesola’s
people’s oriented programmes as well
as that of the APC had shown that
people would be on the side of the
party, come February 2015.
He asked the governor to continue
with the programmes like that of
giving aids to the vulnerable elders,
the Osun feeding programme and
other youth empowerment schemes.
On his part, the governor of Edo
Stater, Adams Oshiomhole, stated
that when people were united to fight,
no power could defeat them.
He said that was exactly what the
people of Osun did by voting for Mr.
Aregbesola in August.
He said, “The import of today must
not be lost on us. The people of Osun
showed to the whole world that when
people are united in their fight, no
power can stop them.
“The right to vote and choose a leader
is an exclusive preserve of an
individual but that of the people and
Osun has shown that change is
possible.”
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
so if you don't win there will be trouble. why not start it now.. why not lead it in the past 15 years
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by seangy4konji: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Apc will win confirm.

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by PassingShot(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:
so if you don't win there will be trouble. why not start it now.. why not lead it in the past 15 years

Lazy man.

Read the post before commenting. That's why you were sent to school.

2 Likes

Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
PassingShot:

Lazy man.

Read the post before commenting. That's why you were sent to school.

I went to school in France grin

2 Likes

Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by bennygreat1(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
No need for this noise making... Apc should just wait for GMB to win the primaries first..

2015 will be very interesting... I wonder what these Apc Aspirants will do if they don't eventually emerge the winner,after all this noise-making..

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by drauj(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerians, stand united irrespective of our differences. When it gets better everyone will be better for it and vice versa.
One Love.
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:
[s] so if you don't win there will be trouble. why not start it now [/s].. why not lead it in the past 15 years

Don't judge a thread by its title, read before you comment undecided undecided
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by bennygreat1(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:
Apc will win confirm.

JEGA!!!! So you ve the results of 2015 elections already
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by ola512: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
It is not abt having young candidate, BT abt experience candidate, call him a bigot I don't care. GMB just like Lincoln. Change will come 2015 n I don't care if he is from d north. 65% of Nigerian youth r jobless. No hope. N sum fools still want to cont. With GEJ. Y not look for change. Remember it is not always abt d President BT his cabinet. Fashola. Utomi. Kwakwaso. Etc. Can make good minister. We need unity not partisan. Vote for change not sentiment.
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
undecided.

Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:

I went to school in France grin

Ok. Good for you. Oya, read it now in Faranse. grin
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
How I know my name?and yes I know cause bible says let yor mouth prophecy the things you want and you shall have it.seek and you shall find,knock and the door shall open.

bennygreat1:

JEGA!!!! So you ve the results of 2015 elections already
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by bennygreat1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:
How I know my name?and yes I know cause bible says let yor mouth prophecy the things you want and you shall have it.seek and you shall find,knock and the door shall open.

Lolz... So JEGA. Tell us the results plssssss...

So your mouth prophesy Apc right JEGA
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by seangy4konji: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gba be. Na so. Confirm. No doubt.
bennygreat1:

Lolz... So JEGA. Tell us the results plssssss...

So your mouth prophesy Apc right JEGA
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by bennygreat1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:
Gba be. Na so. Confirm. No doubt.

You'll wake up from day-dreaming come 2015...
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by seangy4konji: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Anadage says that person weh dem deh bring him wife for am on wedding deh no deh peep as sooner or later. Wife to be with am. So my brother you just calm down and next year soon come.
bennygreat1:

You'll wake up from day-dreaming come 2015...
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by nationwide1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
I charge APC to show maturity for once by presenting their manifesto instead verbally attacking PDP / Jonathan at any opportunity. Until then, I see them as being only power hungry with no plans for Nigerians.
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by jumu: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
revolution does not mean distruction or war
Re: There’ll Be Revolution In 2015 Polls, Tinubu, Buhari, Others Boast by gramci: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari and his love for violence

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP May Lose South West To APC– Buruju Kashamu / Imagine PDP Winning Lagos... / Let’s Assume Jonathan Is Clueless, Is Okonjo Iweala Or Aganga Clueless?, – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.