Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (79580 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by sirgusto: 5:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Pls guys, is jamb required for admission into NOUN?
When can I register?
Thanks.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by bibi1234: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please i want to know more information about noun and their requirements for political science and how many years?
How are their lectures like and all fees too how can I apply?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
bibi1234:
Please i want to know more information about noun and their requirements for political science and how many years?
How are their lectures like and all fees too how can I apply?

CHECK THE SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR DETAILS. THANKS
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Rossycrech: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I would like to apply for an undergraduate programe at NOUN, but I don't know if the form is still on sale, I visited the Ecobank at garki abuja but could not any good information from them. Please I would like to have an officails number in abuja so as to know were to buy the application form.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by denniskingsley87(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
plz when is the dead line for registration. and how long is the pgd
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by richtubor: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Imagine-

A chatroom where you can meet other NOUNITES, your coursemates, NOUNITES from your center, and other centres, NOUNITES from your department at your centre and other centres.

A Chatroom where you can ask all the questions about anything from other NOUNITES

A chatroom full of NOUNITES and intending NOUNITES

A chatroom without limits in numbers and possibilities

A chatroom that even allows you to form your own clique

A chatroom that is well moderated

And on any device.

Be part of it, it is going to be fun

join @ http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2016
jmoore:
1- There is nothing like class attendance in NOUN.
2- Examinations are done at the exam venues with computers for 100 level-200 level courses, while 300 level and above write their exams on paper known as POP. Law courses from 100 level are pop too.
3- Assignments are done online.
4- No handouts.
5- Your success depends mostly on you, it is meant for students who can study and read on their own. No lectures, but students can organize tutorials.
6- No strikes.
Hello, please can you give me your whatsapp contact, i want to enroll in NOUN and i need to ask some questions. Thanks in advance.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
How much is their fee? How regular is their lectures? weekly basis or during d holiday?? How many years will one spend for a 4 year couse
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Sike:
How much is their fee?
How regular is their lectures? weekly basis or during d holiday??
How many years will one spend for a 4 year
couse

..go and visit the centers or website, no body is going to help you help yourself..NOT AT THIS AGE!! if you want it go and get it!!
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Sydney22: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
akubudejud:

..go and visit the centers or website, no body is going to help you help yourself..NOT AT THIS AGE!! if you want it go and get it!!
nawaa ooo so why was this thread created naa ? Pls can an 18yrs teenager study in noun? Hope he wouldn't be odd (small in size) among his coursemates ?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by webTeacher: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
[url]Great Nounites this is to inform you all of the second edition of the school beauty pagent coming up soon..as you all knw advert is nt allowed in dis section so like the Mr and Miss Noun Beauty pageant on face book for more details..click on d link below www.facebook.com/mrandmissnoun
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by samdontdelay(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Slonge2:
I can never attend any school OBASANJO attended.

Then you are doomed to fail. Failure is your second nomenclature

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by samdontdelay(m): 1:48am On Jun 26, 2016
sirgusto:
Pls guys, is jamb required for admission into NOUN?
When can I register?
Thanks.

No. It's not required. Chat me up on 08068155490
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
samdontdelay:

Then you are doomed to fail. Failure is your second nomenclature
yawns, dont vent ur frustration and insecurities on me.
Bleep off
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by josephparis: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slonge2:
yawns, dont vent ur frustration and insecurities on me.
Bleep off
what a pity... no wonder failure is far different from success.... ignorance.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Any physical classroom setting
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by opeyemiben: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Do you have $120 (#19,800) -3 accounts to invest ? If yes, I would show you how to turn #19,800into a residual income that you get paid almost everyday. I introduce to you an amazing Business Model that pays me daily!
NO SALES OR PURCHASE
NO BEGGING
NO MONTHLY TARGET
NO PRESSURE ETC
You grow at your own pace. Incentives include, Unlimited income, Tablets, Laptops, Hyundai Jeeps, Vacation (Holiday Trips), Children Allowance, Project Allowance, Education Funds and Housing Funds etc.
Just a token of $120 (19,800) to become a partner of this great Organization........Do not miss out!!!
.............Join now.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drop ur active whatsapp number or whatsapp me on 08039159774. Serious people please
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sammy888:
Any physical classroom setting

Open University is a worldwide thing and one of the newest world development today to move mankind to the next level.

Please, be Informed that I have tasted the regular Universities and NOUN and I can say this....If you are not serious or ready to study hard please don't go to NOUN because you may not graduate. being camped in a PLACE is not all about education in this 21st century, you can earn your 1st degree to PhD level even without really being in a CAMP(US).Things are changing very fast indeed!!
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by kcboy34(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Next Semester, you are not going to do the normal Tma but CMA which is computer marked assignment and You will not be able to print it out like TMA, once you open it your time will be going and if you close it, it will score you whatever that you have done.
So, I think it is wise to order for your next semester course material now so that you can read ahead before the CMA will come out February.
xo contact me for your course materials at very affordable price
Note: Delivery is available anywhere in Nigeria. check my signature.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Pricelesssmurf(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
please is admssion reg still on?,if yes do i need a credit in math to study mass comm?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by kayusely70(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2017
akubudejud:
Welcome to NOUN!

The National Open University of Nigeria is an Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. The university has an exciting platform where learning is not only easily accessible, but also affordable.

The vibrant university, at present, has 54 study centres spread across the nation. It has a student population of over 120, 000. The university is also recording landmark achievements. It was recently rated 7th position among universities in Nigeria and 86th position out of the 100 universities in Africa by Webometric International. In addition, NOUN was given the European Quality Award in Education 2011 at Oxford, UK, among others. Indeed, the university is well prepared for you...

School of Science and Technology

School of Agricultural Sciences

School of Law

School of Education

School of Health Sciences

School of Management Sciences

School of Arts and Social Sciences

Centre for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training

School of Postgraduate Studies

Access and General Studies

Centre for Lifelong Learning & Workplace Training

.While wishing you a pleasurable and rewarding time as you study in NOUN, let me tell you that the rewards of hard work are many. So, keep this at the back of your mind as you go about translating your big dreams into reality.

Vice Chancellor's Prof. Vincent A. Tenebe

Discussion Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/144162/national-open-university-nigeria-noun
Is the nursing programme of NOUN fully accredited?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by emrys27(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
HELLO!
AM A FRESH GRADUATE WITH CGP OF 2.2 DISCIPLINE STATISTICS.
I WISH TO OBTAIN MSC INFOTECH IN NOUN BUT GOING THROUGH THE ELIGIBLE COURSE THAT CAN OFFER THE COURSE MSC INFOTECH I DISCOVERED STATISTICS IS NOT INCLUDED.
MY QUESTION
1. PLS SHOULD I STILL PROCEED WITH THE ADMISSION?
2. CAN ANY MSC INFOTECH GIVE THE ANALYSIS OF THE SUM OF THEIR TUITION FEE INCLUDING THE COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION FOR ALL THE SEMESTERS
3. PER UNIT COURSE WHAT IS THEIR REGISTRATION FEE FOR COURSE AND EXAM
4. DURATION TO COMPLETE THE COURSE
5. PROJECT REGISTRATION FEE.
kissthank for or anticipation undecided
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by arejiogbe: 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
Please how do i get a direct entry into NOUN and how much will cost me and besides are their materials to be purchased.
Please i will appreciate your reply. Thanks
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Ezi39: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Do we have Economics as a course in NOUN?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2018
arejiogbe:
Please how do i get a direct entry into NOUN and how much will cost me and besides are their materials to be purchased.
Please i will appreciate your reply. Thanks

All the answers you need are in their website.avail yourself.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Ezi39:
Do we have Economics as a course in NOUN?

Please go online and check all the courses they offer.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by hapheey007(f): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I have been issued admission for PGDE. How early does NOUN issue certificate upon completion of the programme?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.