Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau (2295 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
three words for u; you are clueless
I think those words are reserved and copyright for ur paymaster gej.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by ireneony(f): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
phantonce:

I think those words are reserved and copyright for ur paymaster gej.
u know the word clueless is synonymous with APC
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
I don't do pdp-Apc argument.mention me when you av something reasonable.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
I don't do pdp-Apc argument.mention me when you av something reasonable to say.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by ireneony(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
phantonce:

I don't do pdp-Apc argument.mention me when you av something reasonable to say.
since is about election, I think party name should be involved
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
since is about election, I think party name should be involved
I was never talking about politics or party.I am just trying to do my part in the fight again corruption.

by the way,u are a beautiful lady n u can do more than arguing and supporting of pdp.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
A nairalander did wat?? And u proud...oboi,u av jxt been involved in an act of massive foolishness.. U think embarrassing ur governor or president makes u a hero..

Oboi,I dey shame for you...
You are a big fool.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
You are a big fool.
Shuoo! Did u see any insults on my comment and u ain't even d op..

Ur dad is d biggest fool ever..
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
You are a big fool.
in short..ur dad's wife is a fool too..
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2014
I am very proud of OAU students! I knew they would give to these touts parading themselves as leaders in this nation. The assholes, Jonathanians, Fayosenians, and good for nothing imbeciles ranting here should just shove it; and you damn know where. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
in short..ur dad's wife is a fool too..
Your mama!
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
Your mama!
guy..u dey mad..make ur mama fall inside pit..asshole

I ready for u shaa
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by luvmijeje(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed.

Indeed you did made your stand.......don't mind awon olote....... I'm proud of every single one of you.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
Shuoo! Did u see any insults on my comment and u ain't even d op..

Ur dad is d biggest fool ever..
Your daddy is the biggest fool. People like you should be exponged from this nation along with PDP and APC. Fool!
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
Your mama!
I make comment,not related to u or insultive..u jxt wake ,carry ur poverty infested family wahala come attack ur papa life..fool
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
guy..u dey mad..make ur mama fall inside pit..asshole

I ready for u shaa
What a morron. A Jonathanians fool.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
phantonce:
Today, i did my
part, i made my stand. Happy joining OAU
students to show President Jonathan his
government and poverty-inducing capitalist
policies are not welcomed. He expected a
rousing welcome, instead he was confornted
with a protest. Fayose got perhaps the biggest
embarrassment of his life today. He walked
confidently to Ife students expecting to be
applauded. I can't yet forget the look of shock
on his face as shout of Ole! Ole ! (Thief! Thief!)
rented the air. Hastily his security details
whisked him away. President Jonathan's convoy
was delayed as students sat on the road
chanting slogans. Clumsily one by one, the royal
fathers made their way out not sure who next
would be greeted with shout of "thief!" Those to
be pitied (not sure if they even deserve it
though) were the hundreds of PDP supporters
who had thronged the campus with different
banners to welcome Jonathan. They looked
dejected, their banners hanging around them.
How could they start dancing as they planned
with the hundreds of students chanting
solidarity songs just beside them? At the end, as
the helicopters lifted from the ground, i didnt
see a single person waving the President
goodbye. It was like good riddance. If my guess
is right, someone might soonbe fired for fixing
OAU on the President's itinery Despite attempts
by a wing of the union leadership to sell-out,
great Ife students have demonstrated how
oppressors and exploiters should be treated. I
would do it again anytime, any day

we youth need to stand up for our right and tell this politicians enough is enough.

Well done. U did well.
Am proud to be an alumni.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
Your daddy is the biggest fool. People like you should be exponged from this nation along with PDP and APC. Fool!
I guess dat applies to ur dad and whoreish mum..Dog
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
What a morron. A Jonathanians fool.
u a real fool..u saw my comment,u don't like it..why not ignore,must u call ur mum a fool?
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
I make comment,not related to u or insultive..u jxt wake ,carry ur poverty infested family wahala come attack ur papa life..fool
If you meet me, you won't be able to talk to me. I might be able to feed your whole family. I ain't joking! Trust me.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
If you meet me, you won't be able to talk to me. I might be able to feed your whole family. I ain't joking! Trust me.
u a really big bastard..I bet u poorer than people who use pit toilets.. Feed who? Ur papa?
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by BrokenTV: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Just because some kids where paid by Angry People' catastrophy does that stop GEJ from doing what he went there to do. Or from being elected next year.
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2014
tpacalipse:
I can bet,u 1 of those who come ere to flaunt wealth when them dey read inside newspaper or inside dream.. Poor fool
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2014
luvmijeje:

Indeed you did made your stand.......don't mind awon olote....... I'm proud of every single one of you.
Thank you dear.
but your username get as he be oooh.
lovemijeje lovemijenja or whatever way is been sang
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by omenka(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
udemzyudex:
Lol.... Thats why this country will never change with this kind of mentality..

You think doing it this way will change things abi?
Go and ask fela,he did more than what you guys did and till date nothing has change,the same old people that rule then are still the one rulling...
Lol.... Why not invite all this men to a hall and tell BOKO boys to send a suicide bomber to waste all of them,this will serve as an example to others...

Lol... Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven...

I just dey observe....
And what have you done so far
Re: A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
And what have you done so far

Searching for a sucide bomber.... Do you want to take the job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola / Buhari's Wife Mistakenly Voted For Jonathan In Daura, Katsina State. / Plot To Kill President Jonathan, Senate President Uncovered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.