Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. (30504 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evathyst:
why u no copy me as one of APC's card carrying member? Abi una don deregister me ni
Sorry about that sis, i have taken note.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
People like Umana umana will seriously reduce pdp's rigging in akwa Ibom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

I think thete is some kind of divine intervention in the pdp, their governors and leaders have become power drunk, this is paving the way for the opposition to make incursions to their territory. I am reading some nasty things about umana umana and 419, i hope the apc are right with this fellow.
I wouldn't wanna say what I heard today about PDP and Akpabio from a confirmed source due to the public nature of this forum. But be rest assured PDP will kiss akwa ibom goodbye next year.
I dunno much about the Umana Umana guy. I hope he's someone who can deliver for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by gramci: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
chiefinalowo:
APC members just dey deceive themselves.

Seriously deceiving themselves

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chisos, if I was a pdp member I would have decamped o..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Arch1: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
I
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by patrickmuf(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Love what i'm seeing...It's not going to be easy but atleast we're taking the right steps...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by rozayx5(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
cheesy grin grin
hungry people we will give him 10 votes this time cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC is dead in my state.NEXT cool

the terrorists should.go and campaign in sambisa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by rozayx5(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
gramci:

Seriously deceiving themselves

dont mind they have been so deluded up to the point they are now thinking of akwa Ibom

first of all how many APC offices do we have in the whole State grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by rozayx5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
People like Umana umana will seriously reduce pdp's rigging in akwa Ibom.

your ignorant about politics in Akwa Ibom so i would advice you and your NL crew stick to GMB azzlicking where you have a PHD cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

I think thete is some kind of divine intervention in the pdp, their governors and leaders have become power drunk, this is paving the way for the opposition to make incursions to their territory. I am reading some nasty things about umana umana and 419, i hope the apc are right with this fellow.

This is a season of politics where all manner of silly allegations are peddled about individuals without those flying the allegations having the wisdom to go to court or any relevant agency saddled with the mandate to arrest and prosecute the alleged individual

Those are charlatans who should not be paid any heed,they will disappear with the allegations once elections are gone

Just the same way accursed Jonathanians always go into epileptic frenzy against Buhari by touting all manner of idiocy-propelled allegations which we have dared their Forefathers in the PDP or Presidency to substantiate with evidence or any shred of intel their numerous security agencies might have everytime GMB decides to contest
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by smithsammy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought Tinubu& Co would be stoned today, as South South people don't have anything to do with any "Islamic" party except Christian Party like PDP!

Interesting!
madam, where was jonathan the his cronies when pdp was pdp? funny you, when did pdp suddenly become a christian party?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by pat077: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Imported jobless crowd

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by tempest01(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
LOL i'm from AKs, and all I can say that APC is wasting their resources campaigning here. AKS is 99% PDP. The only thing APC will do in AKS is to align with the zone that pdp have zoned out and bring out their candidate from there, thereby causing problems in the state.

At the end, pdp takes it home

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli,if APC wins any sit in akwa ibom state pls do change my name.
U can quote me for reference purposes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by johnmartus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
With this crowd jonathan will have a sleepless night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by johnmartus(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
nigerianvenom:
have you forget that we have elected member of house of rep in the same akwa ibom?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Its not so much about winning the state, its about breaking the stronghold.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
johnmartus:
have you forget that we have elected member of house of rep in the same akwa ibom?
Leave them, they will be surprised when apc takes a large chunk of their 2015 votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
I wouldn't wanna say what I heard today about PDP and Akpabio from a confirmed source due to the public nature of this forum. But be rest assured PDP will kiss akwa ibom goodbye next year.
I dunno much about the Umana Umana guy. I hope he's someone who can deliver for APC.
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Its not so much about winning the state, its about breaking the stronghold.

Whats d prove of breaking stronghold if not for winning ?
Do u even know who this umana u guys are celebrating is?
Udoedeghe ur political leader was a Councillor,LGA chairman,senator as well as ex minister of state for fct(through akpabio's benevolent), ask around or find out one single thing he did.
Sam ewang was a former military administrator in ogun and river states,ask people of those states what ewang did.thanks

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
johnmartus:

Their names

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Superstar007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
People can delude themselves ehn, the only reason while Umana umana and co. are in the APC is because of the zonal disagreement. If you think that UOU cares about the APC party then you're deceiving yourself. If the zone issue wasn't there or UOU was from Eket Senatorial district, he would still be in PDP. These politicians only care about themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by chimerase2: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some pple just mumu shaa
Re u telling me dat all dos paid niggas dat went der will all vote for APC undecided
They way APC guys sound here irritates me atimes
If it was a PDP crowd nw u will hear PAID crowd
But if it is APC not paid crowd

Pathetic angry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by lacasa: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
hugoart:
Pdp will be taught to respect Nigerians in 2015.

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2014
I don't knw why I have been having these premonition that APC would win in 2015...what they need to do is conduct themselves with utmost professionalism..and allow PDP/GEJ fizzle out as that Sheikh Gumi said...with abuse of Institution and inability to combat the insurgents...both would continue to de-rep him and pdp
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Ikengawo: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

One man's story changes nothing. Buhari couldn't gather enough crowd to welcome him at akure airport talk less of a rally in 2011, today the apc is struggling find a venue that will accommodate Buhari's crowd.

Why lie for politicians that don't know you? Or care. So because a village masquerade draws a crowd that means people want it to be president? If there's a spectacle there will be a crowd and celebrities like Jonathan and various APC or PDP members are going to spark interest. The same people are at both rallies. Zbuhari had monumental crowds in 2011, it means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Johnnyessence:
forget ooooo when Gej will start his campaigning in all d state in d south South and South east he will be disappointed no matter d expired rice he's Sharing to woo voters he will fail clueless shoe president.
Hailing ur mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
but if it was a GEJ rented crowd, you'll say they came cos they love him.
Xo these crowd are nt rented

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2014
This is y d serial looser(s} will keep. Loosing
While they are busy renting crowd
U start thinking itz equates to d number of votes
Same way aregbe keep renting crowd Even for swearing in
One who think with hw populated his campaign do get
OMISORE won't get up to 10k votes
Buh he deceitfully rigged thanks to obj even Tinubu couldn't do anything
By February ur liar Mocked-med will use his favourite line whenever APC looses once again
[size=30pt]the election was rigged and we seek justice in the court of law [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Crowds at political rallies DO NOT translate into electoral votes.

I don't know how long it will take you people to learn this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2014
I've read somewhere that the APC may have settled for Lagos as the venue for their presidential primary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.