Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. (30217 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
thesame happened in ekiti cheesy what happened after the polls cheesy

We will always go to collect their little change, but we know who the cap fits.

GEJ till 2019. Akpabio has made the right choice. Let's go to the polls
Fayose didn't pull crowd in ekiti? You guys are funny.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by omat20(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Click http: //23930610.omatblog.wapego.net U get 100naira recharge card for joining.thanks
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
thesame happened when I posted that of our sweet angelic mother Dame Patience Fakabelema Jonathan, so can your tip. You'll soon be exhausted.
You totally lost me
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by frrank(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

I think thete is some kind of divine intervention in the pdp, their governors and leaders have become power drunk, this is paving the way for the opposition to make incursions to their territory. I am reading some nasty things about umana umana and 419, i hope the apc are right with this fellow.

Don't be deceived by the turnout, it's just a strategic move to deceive Apc.

Akwa Ibomite a solidly behind Udom (PDP).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
Ok its now on frontpage akwaya
Ko kan mi shaa undecided
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2014
frrank:

Don't be deceived by the turnout, it's just a strategic move to deceive Apc.

Akwa Ibomite a solidly behind Udom (PDP).

He he,
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by tola9ja: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by xkris11(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Forget Crowd.
its has nothing to do with support to the party.
Anyone can go there to watch not because he or she is APC Member or supporter of APC,i bet you if been screened the same set of people you will see on PDP rally.So crowd has nothing to do with Party support or loyalty

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by bunmioguns(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Up APC

we sure need a change in this country

enough of PDP

we dont want the useless party again
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Fayose didn't pull crowd in ekiti? You guys are funny.
we will always go to collect their little change. We know who the cap fits.

You can rant all round and wallow in self pity campaigning for funds to the looter of PTF funds. Flying private jets and still claiming he took loan to buy APShit ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by ubongutioh(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Ayoswit:
look @ all ds apc mofos without any clue in akwa ibom state political terrain. let me tel u its easier 4 a carmel 2 go thro d eyes of a needle than apc 2 win in AKS
Akpabio said to Umana, 'if you come 100m close to government house, tell me I'm not Akpabio'.
APC in Akwa Ibom is a joke..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Dannyset(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Sorry about that sis, i have taken note.

Oya modify and put me too. U nor know say we plenty hia?
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Dannyset:

Oya modify and put me too. U nor know say we plenty hia?
Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by badmrkt(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Evathyst:
why u no copy me as one of APC's card carrying member? Abi una don deregister me ni
that's because you don't know how to lie. Trying "LYING" as course in the university of ALL PROMISING CRIMINALS and see how your name will be mentioned even on national dailies. Ask Liar Muhammad...
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by smartleo(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought Tinubu& Co would be stoned today, as South South people don't have anything to do with any "Islamic" party except Christian Party like PDP!

Interesting!

People like you had cause more problems to this nation than ever,I pray the embers of war been fan through Religious line by all these Tan bois and girls together with the presidency media team will not rip this country apart.seek peace not war.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by omarky(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2014
APC gaining wide acceptance despite the blackmail from the ruling party. In Asiwaju Tinubu's voice' The broom revolution'................. APC a National Party!!!
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by UTEWUOJO: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2014
APC all de way!
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Mortiano(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Amazing turnout.
i'm against not apc taking up the government, what i'm against is old people taking over, they have came, saw n couldnt conquer, they should leave the politic, all old canoes, no exemption
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by nellyelitz(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2014
The crowd is not for the love of apc,its against the choice of PDP gov'ship aspirant backed by the gov,they all turn up for a leading pdp aspirant whose has yestday defected to apc because the state pdp as zoned the seat to a particular senatorial district...a minority zone for that matter. If it was a normal rally as was in other states in the pass months u won't see this people. Akwa ibom people hates apc,if u doubt wait for presidential election and other seats. Good day

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Ikengawo:

what? Who said it was rented?

The whole 'rented crowd' accusation is more ghetto foolishness that we allow ourselves to spew out of our mouth. The PRESIDENT of your country is coming to your local government and you think he has to pay people to come and see him? These politicians are celebrities. People want to see the Buhari, Atiku, GEJ, and Rochas they've been reading and hearing about.

I don't think the people in these crowds 'love' anybody nor do I think they were paid.

not much people can think like this.... I love your comment
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Charchy07(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The gist I heard today from a politician from Akwa-Ibom state today who is a PDP member about Godswill Akpabio is a terrible shock.
From today,I won't be fooled by all the stories I read about him online. The guy is really a demon disguising as an angel.

From the gist,it is certain PDP will not win in the next governorship election.
And wat is de "gist"? Akpabio is de best governor in Nigeria at de moment,even if they said he embezzled state funds, i wouldn't so much bothered,i hav bin 2 de state,nd i was very very impressed.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Charchy07(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The gist I heard today from a politician from Akwa-Ibom state today who is a PDP member about Godswill Akpabio is a terrible shock.
From today,I won't be fooled by all the stories I read about him online. The guy is really a demon disguising as an angel.

From the gist,it is certain PDP will not win in the next governorship election.
And wat is de "gist"? Akpabio is de best governor in Nigeria at de moment,even if they said he embezzled state funds, i wouldn't so much bothered,i hav bin 2 de state,i was very very impressed.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Mortiano:

i'm against not apc taking up the government, what i'm against is old people taking over, they have came, saw n couldnt conquer, they should leave the politic, all old canoes, no exemption
Well we have our different opinions about governance but his history has shown age isn't a factor in leadership. Pdp isn't any younger than the apc.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
barcanista:
The President and his team will be taught some political lessons in 2015.

With Love From Muhammadu Buhari
I believe that if we go into a free and fair election, the umbrella will not stand hurricane Change.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Dcmg(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Smh.Blind Followers
I'm no pdp nor apc supporter,but is Umana Okon not a Specialized thief?They said Goodswill is a thief,but if by mistake Umana becomes the governor tomoro,una go know the real defination of "thief".
Sha,e no consign me since i no depend on the govt for anything,but i pity all this blind followers.
From frypan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Chisos! Look at crowd o! Had it been am a PDP, I'll just slaughter myself.

Or commit suicide grin
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by tola9ja: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I thought Tinubu& Co would be stoned today, as South South people don't have anything to do with any "Islamic" party except Christian Party like PDP!

Interesting!
People Deceiving People

Poverty Development Party since 1999

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by saaedlee: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Obiagelli,if APC wins any sit in akwa ibom state pls do change my name.
U can quote me for reference purposes.

Noted
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Alvelt14(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Bad belle APC
Bad belle PDP
Bird of the same feathers
Chop, chop and chop
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Chigold101(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Amazing turnout.
Amazing turnout my spoilt shoes... look well at that crowd... count howmany persons that have brooms with them... every politician known in Nigeria even if from a party without a name will still pull the same crowd... Abeg...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) / Gumi Berates Politicians For Attending Buhari Son's Wedding In Private Jets / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.