Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. (30223 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by calaway: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Johnnyessence:
forget ooooo when Gej will start his campaigning in all d state in d south South and South east he will be disappointed no matter d expired rice he's Sharing to woo voters he will fail clueless shoe president.
WORDS OF A DREAMER WHO LIVES IN SELF DENIAL.

SS/SE NO CONTEST FOR GEJ TILL 2019[b][/b]
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by muloks2013(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Moving train.........PDP
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by sirfemoz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
APC nairaland branch, doing what they how to do.. NOISE.. Huge turn out of crowed during rallies has now turned out to be a yard stick for winning election in nigeria.. Chai! Wonders shall never end.. This was how NGIGE was dragged in contesting for Anambra state governorship election telling him that he has huge crowed which translates into him winning the election.. What eventually happened? Its not about gathering crowed in each rally, its about winning the election with the required number of votes.. The kind of cry APC will cry come next year, even satan will close his ears.. a

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by ozo13(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Watched it on AIT this evening. Impressive crowd I must confess!
PDP no get any swag again to deceive ppl.I had no shoes. May b na dat special stove n wonder bag dm wan use for this election
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by kenex4ever(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
CFCfan:
If PDP get too complacent, they could lose a size able chunk of SS votes.
APC won't get 1vote frm akwa ibom, those people just came there to see how APC chieftains look

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
APC won't get 1vote frm akwa ibom, those people just came there to see how APC chieftains look
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
When we win Lagos, that marks the end of APShit. They should be ready
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by soludo93(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rented crowd grin Filled with Jobless grin Idle grin and hungry people whose stomach is their priority. grin grin Most of them don't even have voters' card

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by soludo93(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rented crowd grin Filled with Jobless grin Idle grin and hungry people whose stomach is their priority. grin grin Most of them don't even have voters' card..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
soludo93:
Rented crowd grin Filled with Jobless grin Idle grin and hungry people whose stomach is their priority. grin grin Most of them don't even have voters' card..... grin
Don't rate people by your gutter standard

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The gist I heard today from a politician from Akwa-Ibom state today who is a PDP member about Godswill Akpabio is a terrible shock.
From today,I won't be fooled by all the stories I read about him online. The guy is really a demon disguising as an angel.

From the gist,it is certain PDP will not win in the next governorship election.
ehn ehn? abeg, share the gist..
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by spankyflex(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:
I am so happy about happenings in the traditional PDP states and region which are the SE and SS( The homes of rigging)

Hear me people.......I am not under any illusion that APC will win majority of the SE or SS states in the Presidential elections but what i am so happy about and which the PDP itself knows is that as much as people decamps and help populate and spread the consciousness of APC in those regions,the more difficult it will be for PDP to rig and record any landslide numbers for themselves
know
The presence of those men of timber and caliber like Umana O Umana,Sam Ewang,John James Akpanudoedeghe and others in APC will allow the party mobilise men and resources to serve as pollingb agents and eyes-on-the ground for the party at every polling booth unlike when Buhari was wickedly rigged against because CPC had no agent or resources to mobilise people to on all the 120,000 polling booths across the federation
t
You can only rig when and where there are no watchful eyes
stop dreaming man;akpan udoedeghe can never win in aks neither the other greedy loser;akwa ibom is PDP stronghold
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by spankyflex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The gist I heard today from a politician from Akwa-Ibom state today who is a PDP member about Godswill Akpabio is a terrible shock.
From today,I won't be fooled by all the stories I read about him online. The guy is really a demon disguising as an angel.

From the gist,it is certain PDP will not win in the next governorship election.
he he he see them dreamers
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wow unbelievable...give APC the forest of sambisaand they will fill it with people.Look people this is so revealing,pdp is so gone and dusted. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by spankyflex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
rozayx5:
cheesy grin grin
hungry people we will give him 10 votes this time cheesy cheesy cheesy

APC is dead in my seatate.NEXT cool

the terrorists should.go and campaign in sambisa
Hahaha I laugh so hard when I see this dreamers dreaming to win in aks

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by spankyflex(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
maestroferddi:
APC's chance in Akwa Ibom is not just zero but minus infinity.

It is hilarious watching people who know nothing about Akwa Ibom politics hallucinating over some phantom popularity.

If you ask these comic characters to pinpoint the structures APC has in Akwa Ibom that would enable the party make a significant impact in the state, they would start reeling out the names of obscure politicians viz Sam Ewang, Akpanudoedehe and Umana Umana and the likes. What a huge joke!

I daresay that PDP would easily win all elections in Akwa Ibom even with their eyes closed. The structures of the party in the state is formidable to put it modestly.
tell them abeg
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
spankyflex:
tell them abeg

maestroferddi apc is taking a large chunk of your backyard and there is absolutely nothing you can do about other than Oshiomhole's advice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by spankyflex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

maestroferddi apc is taking a large chunk of your backyard and there is absolutely nothing you can do about other than Oshiomhole's advice.
keep dreaming ......hahaha
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by sinach101(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
I just say make i go see some dignitaries...
If u chuck ur eyez far, u go see me dia.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by maestroferddi: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Since you guys have refused to face reality, I am urging my Igbo entrepreneurial brothers to cash in on a great business opportunity.

They should open letters of credit with Chinese manufacturers to bring in container loads of handkerchiefs by February 2015.

I tell you that kerchiefs would be fast moving goods come next year for our incorrigible daydreamers.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
maestroferddi:
Since you guys have refused to face reality, I am urging my Igbo entrepreneurial brothers to cash in on a great business opportunity.

They should open letters of credit with Chinese manufacturers to bring in container loads of handkerchiefs by February 2015.

I tell you that kerchiefs would be fast moving goods come next year for our incorrigible daydreamers.
Cant wait till febuary.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by hugoart(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Handkerchiefs to dry Jonasatan's tears in 2015.

Imported hankies will be too expensive now that the economy has tanked under Jonathan.

Wonder why we no longer hear the lies of gdp rebasing from his many satellite mo.rons?

Buhari 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Ewumi1946: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kano bomb blast yesterday, APC Rally today. If it were PDP, lie Mohamed nd co would have stated castigating nd calling them names.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Datsme: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
Progressives making incursion into uncharted territories. The president should keep deceiving himself thinking that the terrain is fully secured. It would look like winter in July when Akwa Ibom falls under APC!!

God bless us all.
The least I will expect to happen bt I wouldn't mind
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Caseless: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who rants more than you do with your incoherent speeches that sounds like that of a man drowning on his own saliva.
ponce, u are fast losing it.
Me, incoherent? Dont let me ram into u..
What flatulence.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Wadosky(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by ujoinme: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is APC wetdream,APC will not win a single seat in the senate, house of rep or state Assembly in AKS not to talk of the governorship seat in the state.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ewumi1946:
Kano bomb blast yesterday, APC Rally today. If it were PDP, lie Mohamed nd co would have stated castigating nd calling them names.
Rally was yesterday
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
ujoinme:
This is APC wetdream,APC will not win a single seat in the senate, house of rep or state Assembly in AKS not to talk of the governorship seat in the state.
But Apc has a member in your state house of assembly, i bet you didn't know that.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by elohorayodele: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
omenka:
Progressives making incursion into uncharted territories. The president should keep deceiving himself thinking that the terrain is fully secured. It would look like winter in July when Akwa Ibom falls under APC!!

God bless us all.

Chai! There is God oh, if the sickly big-eyed God fada is given control of Akwa Ibom, he will be richer than dangote after 4years then.
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by ujoinme: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

But Apc has a member in your state house of assembly, i bet you didn't know that.

Obiagelli, Keep dreaming, elections is just a few months away, you will say i told you so. PDP will win all the way from AKS state to Aso rock. you can quote me on that, the only thing APC will do is to unleash a post election violence as is their culture, I only pity innocent Nigerians that will be victims.

APC has no agenda for Nigeria than Sponsoring insurgency and screaming corruption? Who is more corrupt in Nigeria than the likes of ATIKU and TINUBU?
Re: Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
ujoinme:

Obiagelli, Keep dreaming, elections is just a few months away, you will say i told you so. PDP will win all the way from AKS state to Aso rock. you can quote me on that, the only thing APC will do is to unleash a post election violence as is their culture, I only pity innocent Nigerians that will be victims.

APC has no agenda for Nigeria than Sponsoring insurgency and screaming corruption? Who is more corrupt in Nigeria than the likes of ATIKU and TINUBU?
Nobody said anything about winning AKS yet, it about weakening the pdp in its stronghold. I see you fear, even from your last paragraph cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.