Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (94047 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ksmizzle: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
hey guys i have the new zain cheat i have it on my site in the forums the site is chassischat you can also chat and gist on the site pls people i need you to get on this site.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by talk2medo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2009
Na Wa o!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2009
No bi small tin ooo!
Zain almost killed me yesterday with network probs, even my G signal waz forced to tempoarily stroll out!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2009
No bi small tin ooo!
Zain almost killed me yesterday with network probs, even my G signal waz forced to tempoarily stroll out!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tobidaflava(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2009
Hello my fellow NLs! Please I need your help on any fbt Zain/MTN phone and pc. I beg of you whole-heartedly. Thanks!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tobidaflava(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2009
Hello my fellow NLs! Please I need your help on any fbt Zain/MTN phone and pc. I beg of you whole-heartedly. Thanks!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tobidaflava(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tobidaflava(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Grizzly(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
does it mean nobody has made a breakthrough with mtn on yf, ?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by Grizzly(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
@tobidflava,
u dont have any contact details so i cant contact u.
send me a mail so i can reply,
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
Guys. . . . . Save ya keypads 4 other things. . . . .
The elimination of the 'Research and Fbt thread' . . Has caused Nland to be desserted. . . . . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by binhozie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
Ha is dis nairaland!?!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ewiselabs: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
Make direct Online Purchase on the Internet with your personal VISA debit card now. Gone are the days when it was impossible to buy things or transact business on the Internet due to the lack of Credit Card facilities in Nigeria. You can now obtain your own VISA card for use at any shopping sites on the internet that carries a VISA logo. Apply in Naira, buy things online in Dollars! Very easy and fast. Activation is instant. Register your own domain name, or do anything you want with your Dollar currency VISA card. You can apply for any denomination you want begining from $10 to $50,000.

Apply today and get activated instantly.
Start shopping online without any restrictions! Be in total control of your online experience!

BONUS: Get a US (AMERICAN) address with ZIP code for your business, FREE!

For more details, contact Folrun Global Ent.
Hotlines 08054900406, 07028018256

To register an account for VISA card, pay ₦1,500 to:
Folrun Global Ent.
GTB bank account number: 226 940106 110

Then, send mail to applebite406@gmail.com with details (teller number and bank branch) of your payment.
Don't forget to indicate your address, full name and phone number.
Your account will be activated immediately after confirmation of payment.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tobidaflava(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
Here is my contact detail: tobidaflava@yahoo.com
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by dragnet: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2009
Rainy season is here. . . Network fluctuating!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2009
Drastic actions by Dc. . . . Has caused fellow Nland members to run away. . . . . . . . I have to say tis', bt D.c. . . Kudos to ya . .techincs. . . . . Usin' one stone to kill a thousand birds. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by solajacobs(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
Well done my guys. am back
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by honsule(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
solajacobs:

Well done my guys. am back

welcome back
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by lancevader(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
zain dan let people brwse free again i ciiiii
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2009
Nland. . .just like the good old times. . . . . . . . . . . Wonderin' what's wrong with etisalat. . . I cant access my gprs service. . . . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by tainot2002(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2009
Zain rule 4 now grin
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ahmmstar(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
ah guyz no dulling o! this site http://naijaboiz is getting hotter day by day with cheats.
come on guyz, swagger in and enjoy!
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by KenTimos: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2009
I learnt there is dmc.ng.zain.com.Is there anyway I can do that on mtn too?I learnt of a guy that usually send mtn settings from his fone.I wish I cld do that too.In fact,he customised the settings with his name.Could anyone assist me?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2009
You cn' create urs too. . . . .all u just hv to do is create ur own java proxy provisionin' file. Or edit someone's. . . . . .to do dt just google 'how to create my own java proxy provisonin' '. .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by chrisemi(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2009
zain rules but can t downld using opera.dats y i dislyk it.compare 2mtn.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by chrisemi(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2009
zain rules but can t downld using opera.dats y i dislyk it.compare 2mtn.
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by ahmmstar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2009
chrisemi, you are wrong .oh, bt sha i no want make u dey dull your self. jst log on http://naijaboiz and see for ya self
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by initialize(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2009
How una dey?
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
Zain dey dull me 2day!

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by donjon: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
Zain dey dull me 2day!

Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:10am On Feb 17, 2009
To dwnload usin' ur zain, . . . . 4rm ur operamini. . . Just click on wap-browser. . .
Re: GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) by abiolag(m): 1:28am On Feb 17, 2009
@boss pls my opera on phone with zain is very slow.Help me with a better ip

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (69) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.