Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2019elections's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2019elections's Profile / 2019elections's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Education / Re: IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System by 2019elections: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Arsenella007:

The link doesn't prove anything. I have been able to prove to you that CBN and even NDIC generates revenues and remits to the government. But universities don't..

Ur argument get as e be. Why we com de pay tuition fee of govt no de benefit? Why do state govts keep increasing tuition fees every year? Do u think money used to pay lectures are gotten from d dust?

5 Likes

Car Talk / Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by 2019elections: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2019
lebete3000:

Abeg which one is Abuja ABC?

ABC is Ahmadu bello crescent.

Street for the rich.

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by 2019elections: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Dry asf.

14 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by 2019elections: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling

Non nobis domines! Up jogs!

1 Like

Travel / Re: 13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash by 2019elections: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I doff my hat for people that still travel by road in Buharis Nigeria where the roads are now certified death traps filled with holes , drugged drivers , kidnappers , extortive uniformed men .. for now I don't go anywhere without an airport , I have too much to fulfil here on Earth to become a pawn of Buharis ghastly ineptitude

So, we should fly planes from Ogun state to Lagos state or trek? Right?

10 Likes

NYSC / Re: MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now by 2019elections: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rules are rules. If you can't keep by the rules, then you shouldn't have registered for the scheme.

That aside, NYSC is just a waste of time.

21 Likes

Properties / Re: 160m2 Land For Sale In Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Properties / 160m2 Land For Sale In Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Property located opposite nysc express, kubwa mechanic village, abuja.

Doc: AMAC letter of intent

Price: 1.2m naira

Slightly negotiable

Call or WhatsApp 08176213142

Education / Young Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduate’s Shirt Gets Admission by 2019elections: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
A young female groundnut seller who captured the hearts of many Nigerians weeks back when a picture of her signing on the shirt of a graduate went viral, has been given a chance to be one herself.
The girl pleaded to sign on the shirt of the graduate who allowed her pen her signature on his shirt.

She was subsequently invited to appear on the University’s radio station where she had an interactive session with the hosts. The incident took place in FUTMINNA, Niger state and the institution has admitted her to study in the staff school.

https://www.correctng.com/young-groundnut-seller-who-signed-on-a-graduates-shirt-gets-admission/

Islam for Muslims / Re: Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel by 2019elections: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
I no want talk wetin de my mind.

4 Likes

Properties / Re: Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? by 2019elections: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Seeing 150k,300k makes me wanna throwup. Which kind fence will u do for 300k? Do u plan to plaster d fence afterwards? If yes, just budget like 600k.
Crime / Re: ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber. by 2019elections: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Crazy shit
Crime / Re: ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber. by 2019elections: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
RichDad1:
Religion has done more harm than good to human existence. undecided

Local man cannot can.
Crime / Re: ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber. by 2019elections: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Quite pathetic
Crime / ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber. by 2019elections: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2019
These days we do celebrate a lot of things. Sometimes it's the likes of a football match, which is something that is understandably cheered about. Other times it's convincing your mate to come to the pub with you, which isn't necessarily something to be rejoiced as much the following morning, but is still a joyous occasion.

Different traditions mean different things are considered celebration worthy, which is fine. However, this disturbing footage of a man celebrating after he 'wins' the chance to be ISIS's next suicide bomber is something really odd to behold.

In the propaganda video, it seems as if another ISIS fighter is holding out his hands, with two people ready to choose which hand he opens. When the jihadi picks his right hand, he reveals a stone. Straight after, the fighter celebrates with another man standing by.

The 'winner' walks around smiling as other jihadis hug him and kiss his forehead.

The footage then cuts to an armoured car driving through a village before smoke is seen rising from behind a building from what looks like an attack.

No one is sure whether or not the man in the video has carried out a suicide attack, and for obvious reasons he's not available for comment.

It's believed that the video is being used to promote ISIS's 'cause', as fighters are beginning to abandon them. Can't think why.

https://www.ladbible.com/more/viral-video-shows-isis-fighter-winning-chance-to-be-next-suicide-bomber-20161022

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 2019elections: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
leo2sexy:
Yes there is, blocked account does not guarantee visa, your motivation letter and interview should go very well.

thanks

OK, let's take a worst case scenario if I'm denied visa, how long will it take for me to av access to my money back from the blocked account?
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 2019elections: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Pls, I need a very direct response to this question.

After paying to a block account, is there still a possibility for my visa to be denied?
Education / Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by 2019elections: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:

Here comes a mentally short-carved human. Making speculation and affirmatively stating it as 'real', seriously? You think 'graduand' is my concern? Reread the trashy caption and suck it up.

To even think you could childishly claim to have attained a greater level of education makes me wonder why it's so hard to construct a simple sentence without blunders and your typing skill needs to be polished by Jonathan Walter.
Type like a grown up and stop painting yourself like a half-wise twerp, and if you can't behave like a grown up then save your foul disposition for whomever cares
Scallywag.

Lol! Typographical errors are inevitable sometimes. Well, like I said in d previous post, correct that caption. That will make u a better teacher. U don't criticize without correction.
Education / Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by 2019elections: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:
See the caption from the supposed graduate.

Nigeria and her educational system ehn.

I know u concerned about the word *graduand*.

Perhaps, u tot it was a wrong term. That shows how malnourished your education is.. FYI, I ain't the graduand and trust me, u may never have attained my level of education. 2 BSCs and 2 MSCs in sciences and social sciences respectively no b beans..
Education / Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by 2019elections: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:
See the caption from the supposed graduate.

Nigeria and her educational system ehn.

What's wrong with d caption? Pls, correct the caption and let's see what you've got.
Travel / Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2019elections: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Does Lithuania refund tuition as a result of visa denial?
Education / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by 2019elections: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tearful.

95 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2019elections: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Pls, what is the cost estimate on Canada express entry (ielts, medical and all)
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the call. Let's keep rolling.
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Come now
Culture / Re: Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? by 2019elections: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
We don't do that here in New Zealand

3 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Available
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Come for this.
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Very much available
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Come for inspection and u will love it.
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Outside view
Properties / Re: 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Semi Detached For Sale Kubwa, Abuja. by 2019elections: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
1 bedroom flat interior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.